The Student Council

Changing Schools Can Be Dangerous

Tiffany POV:

Jessica, I hate her. She is in my way, I wanted him all to myself! I don't know why but I started hating jessica!
I didn't even meet her yet but I still hate her.

As I was walking the halls to get to my first class someone came behind me and back hugged me.

"Hello Tiffany! I have the same class as you so lets go together!"

"Oh, hey Taeyeon! Lets go then." I said, enjoying her company.

"So, you didn't meet alot of people from the student council you know, there are ten guys including the vice-president and eleven girls including the president."

"Really? I see..can you tell me more about the student council?" I asked.

"Sure! Ok, see, Jessica is the president or the executive mayor and that is, hold on, you when we were electing members we had made a poster..let me get it for you just hold on."

She sprinted to her locker, taking out an old and crumpled paper, then she came back to me. She gave it to me and said "Here! Umm I have to go to the restroom, so, wait for me!"

I looked at the poster and it said:

'Executive Mayor: (Jessica)This position is very important to the council. It is highly recommended that the candidate running for Executive Mayor understands the Student Council Constitution in and out and is able to answer any questions a member might have regarding the Constitution to the council. 

 

Executive Vice Mayor:(Jiyong)  This position is very similar to the Mayor.  It requires an outstanding amount of student leadership to the council. 

 

Executive Secretary:(Minho,Taemin)  The person running for this position is also the senior class secretary.  This person is in charge of taking notes at the student council meetings and Executive Board meetings and will type minutes for the student council. 

 

Executive Treasure:(Sulli,Krystal)  The Executive Treasure is in charge of keeping track of the student council budget, informing the council of how much money we’ve spent for each event, and helps each class treasure try and balance their budget.  This position requires a great deal of time working with the secretary at the board office, who holds our money, has great organizational skills and is good with money.

 

Executive Historian:(Yoona,T.O.P)  This is part of the role of the Senior Class President.  This position requires keeping track of the previous year files and dates, time of events taken place sponsored by the council.

Class President:(Yuri, Jonghyun)  The class president is in charge of arranging meetings with the class advisor, organizing events with their class, and brings monthly reports to the Executive Board.

 

Vice President:(Hyoyeon)  The class president description is very similar to the class president.  You must have obtained a year of student council, have great leadership skills, and will step in to run individual class meetings when the President is unable.

 

Class Secretary:(Sooyoung)  The Class Secretary must have obtained a previous year of student council.  The class Secretary takes notes and minutes at all the individual class meetings. 

 

Class Treasurer:(Taeyeon, Seohyun) The Treasurer of each class must have obtained a previous year of student council and must be very good at handling money.  The Class Treasurer works very closely with the Executive Treasurer in handling each class’s budget.

 

Head Representative:(Sunny,Key,Sungri)  The Head Representative for each class works as an advisor for the class and gets people involved.  Also, the Head Representatives are in charge of “Advising”.

 

Class Representatives:(Taeyang,Luna,Amber,Victoria,Onew,Daesung)  Class Representatives are usually composed of new members to the student council.  They are learning how a student Government runs and what the roles and procedures are of each officer.  This position is open for anyone to run for.'  

'Wow!' I thought, so many people in the student council. Maybe I should join, so that I can get closer to him. I really miss him, humph! Stupid Jessica.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

please comment because i need your feedback, thanks!

omg writing about the student council took me some time!

see you! ^^