Hatred

Changing Schools Can Be Dangerous

Tiffany was waiting for Jiyong's answer. She was still holding his hand but he didn't seem to mind, so she continued doing so.

"She is a nice girl, you know? In time you'll see why."

"Then what about me? I came here for you!" Tiffany blurted out.

"Huh?! I..Tiffany, you deserve someone better, someone who isn't me."

 "I see, but I really did miss you, see you around I guess." Tiffany said coldly, she let go of his hand and ran back into the building.

She opened her locker and dumped her books inside. Tiffany had a feeling of strong hatred towards Jessica, who seemed like she was perfect at everything.

She realized she didn't know the way to her house when school ended. Almost all of the student council members had left and she wondered why her mom was taking so long. She had walked to school with them and she didn't know her way back. Suddenly her phone started ringing and she hoped it was her mom, when she took it out of her pocket and looked at the screen, it was her mother.

"Where are you?!" Tiffany asked.

"Hello to you too, Tiffany." her mother said "What happened?"

"I should be asking you the same thing! Hurry up, the school is almost empty." Tiffany said.

"What do you mean? Aren't you coming back with those girls?" her mother asked

"What?! I-"

"Just come home." her mother said before she hung up on her.

"What the hell?!" Tiffany yelled at no one in particular. Then she heard a voice behind her. 

"Stop being so noisy, you're destroying the peace and quite of the hallways."

Tiffany her heels to come face to face with the person she hated the most.

Jessica.

"What do you want?" Tiffany was sure this was the worst day of her life; she changed her school for a guy, who was dating another girl, and, the girl was the one whom she hated most, now Tiffany had to communicate with her.

"SooYoung said to take you home." Jessica said, staying calm.

"I don't need you to take me home, Jessica." Tiffany said her name with such venom in her voice that Jessica stiffened.

"Fine! Go by yourself, see if I care." Jessica made a U-turn and went back to where she came from, but, not before calling Tiffany a spoiled brat. Tiffany huffed in annoyance at the girls behaviour.

After about ten minutes, Tiffany saw Jessica leaving the school campus. How would Jessica even know where she lived.

 

~~~~~~

When Tiffany thought the day couldn't get any worse, it started raining. Great. She didn't even bring an umbrella. Now what would she do?

She tried calling her mom but no one picked up. She just stood there, watching as the drops of water fell from the grey clouds. She looked at the time, it was six o'clock.

The school was empty now. It scared her, the rain outside, the dark empty hallways, the sound of a clock ticking nearby, it was too quiet for her liking. Where the hell was everyone?

 

Waiting.

Tiffany wondered why her mom hadn't realized that she was not home yet.

She went to her locker and sat down on the floor, she had her back to the hard wall. She was really tired and soon enough, sleep washed over her.

Footsteps.

Wait, what? Tiffany stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. She realized she was still in school, how long had she been asleep? She saw someone standing in front of her.

"Tiffany, you're still here? Get up." Tiffany looked up to see Jessice bending over her.

"I don't need you to tell me what to do." she yelled at Jessica.

Jessica grabbed her hand. Tiffany flinched at the sudden contact.

"Shut up and come with me you silly girl."

When they went outside, it was dark and it had stopped raining.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

I AM SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE SOONER BUT I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL :,<

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! ^^