The Meeting

Changing Schools Can Be Dangerous

"Tiffany? Tiffany!?"

Tiffany snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Taeyeon calling her.

"Huh? Yeah! Thanks for the poster, it was helpful, come on lets go!" Tiffany started walking.

"Oh yeah, at lunch come sit with us, kay?" Taeyeon asked, eagerly. Tiffany stopped in her tracks.

"Really? Oh my, thank you so much, that helps a lot you know? Thanks again." Tiffany was really happy and thankful to Taeyeon for making her first day experience less awkward.

"Are you that happy?" Taeyeon replied, a smile on her face.

Taeyeon and Tiffany were happily laughing when they saw the teacher enter the class before them and close the door behind him.

"Oops! Lets go" Taeyeon said as she took Tiffany's hand and dragged her along with her.

***

  Tiffany didn't really enjoy her classes since she couldn't figure out anything but now she was excited for lunch.

"Tiffany! Over here." Taeyeon said as she was putting food in her tray. Ss expected of S.M. high, the cafeteria was huge as hell, and had over a thousand tables. All of it was ten times bigger than her old school's. All of the food was so delicious that she couldn't even recognize half of it.

"Tiffany this is your chance to meet the whole student council, and, how were the rest of your lessons? Difficult?" Taeyeon asked, while sitting down next to a whole bunch of students, and for some odd reason they had a different aura around them, they were more, hotter?

"Oh Tiffany! You already met me right? I'm Yuri!"

"Yah! Tiffany, how was half of your first day here? Nice?" Yoona asked "Guys, meet Tiffany, oh yeah, I'm the executive historian, like T.O.P"

"Come sit with me!" said a friendly guy "I'm jonghyun, by the way, the class president, like Yuri"

"Guys..Guys! Lets introduce ourselves first!" Then he cleared his throat "I'm Key! The head representative and those over there are T.O.P, historian, and Taeyang the class representative"

"A-And I'm Taemin, nice to meet you," he pointed to a guy sitting next to him "this is Minho"

The guy whose name was Minho was talking to two girls. "Hello! Uh, this is Krystal and she is Sulli" he said.

"Hi, I'm Sungri, and he is Onew, um, she is Victoria, then-"

"Hello! Tiffany? I saw you in the hall! I'm Luna, and this is Amber!"

"Hi I'm-" Just then everyone stopped talking and started staring behind her.

"Hi Jessica!" Sooyoung said.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

 

 

 

A/N:

HELLO! thank you for reading, please comment

also,  tell me which pairing do you want out of all of them? please tell me!!!