Her Great Boyfriend

Changing Schools Can Be Dangerous

It turned out that Jessicca had been dating Jiyong for about a year and they even had matching key chains. Tiffany frowned at the information, sulking all the way to her next class. Tiffany was visibly irratated as she stomped her feet while walking to her classroom.

"Tiff.." Taeyeon said, apparently she had been following her since she left the cafeteria.

"Huh?" Tiffany asked, no one called her that before.

"Tiff! Listen, I'm sorry about Jessica, ignore her, but-" she was cut off by Tiffany.

"I'm sorry, I have to go to class, I will try to talk to you later, bye Taeyeon."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Tiffany ended up ignoring Taeyeon when she tried to talk to her. She avoided all the student council members, she felt angry and frustrated.

"Tiffany! Jesicca came back from the airport and there is this really cute guy with her!"

Yuri said as she and Yoona came running to her, hand in hand.

"I heard he came specially to meet the chairwoman!" Yoona added.

Curious, Tiffany went with them to the school gates where a  huge commotion had broken out.

"Kya! He is so adorable." Yoona yelled, "Jessica, over here!" she waved to Jessica.

Great. Tiffany thought.

Jessica was with Lu Han whom she had picked up at the airport, she had no interest in him whatsoever and didn't know what the girls saw in him. Then, she spotted Yoona, Yuri,  and Tiffany. It was indeed a fact that she and Tiffany were natural enemys. The reason, she would never know.

"And this, as you can see, is the school campus and the students, who are completely normal." Jessica said sarcasticly.

Lu Han chuckled, "Noona, its fine, I'm tired so can we please go meet your mother? You don't have to give me a tour, I know its troublesome for you."

"Sure," Jessica said "Um, oh, Yoona! Yuri!" she called them from there place in the crowd, compleletly ignoring Tiffany.

"Come, we shall go together." she said, dragging them along with her. Tiffany was forgotten and left alone.

"Stephanie?" Tiffany heard a guys voice behind her and she turned around.

Her face lit up as she recognized the young man standing in front of her.

"Jiyong!" she said as she pulled him in for a bear hug. Jiyong hugged her back, tightly, without any hesitation. She could smell his scent and she smiled.

"Oh my god! I missed you so much!" she said not letting him go.

"You have changed, a lot." he said tightening their embrace.

"Why?" she said, still not letting him go.

"Huh?" he asked, not releasing her yet.

"Why her?"