How they met...

Changing Schools Can Be Dangerous

Jassica was in shock. Jiyong was all she had, the other council members were just strangers she used to hang out with. She remembered how she met Jiyong, her thoughts drifted to the first day of school.

Jessica needed to get to class on time. The thing was, she was lost. Still walking around her movements were stopped suddenly as she ran into someone.

"So sorry!" Jessica apoligized to the person. He was lying on the floor with papers scattered all over the place, hers and his mixed.

He got up and dusted his uniform shirt. "Sorry, didn't see you."

"Do you know where class A-2 is?" Jessica wanted to know.

"Yeah it's right around the corner, just passed it." He informed.

Jessica didm't thank the guy and just picked up her books, forgetting about her papers. Jiyong kneeled and picked up his docments along with others. He realized some of them weren't his.

Jessica was going to the cafeteria when someone grabbed her wrist.

"Hey, clumsy girl." It was the same guy. Jessica tore his hand off of her own and rolled her eyes.

"Did you want something?" She rudely asked. The guy was taken aback by her attitude. He smirked.

"I'm Jiyong, you?" He asked.

"Jessica..." She said.

"Well Jessica, you are a very nice poet." Jiyong said in a mocking tone.

"How do you..." Jessica was confused. The all of a sudden she gasped as it came back to her. Her papers!

"Don't tell me you read them all, please don't." Jessica was way beyond embarrassed.

"Every word," He teased."Loved it."

Jessica's expression changed completely."Really?"

"Yep."

Jessica blushed, he was the first person to read her poetry and he said he liked it!

Jessica smiled truly for the first time in a long while. Jiyong smiled back just as widely.

"Hey, do you want to hang out after school?" Jessica asked eagerly. "Sure!" Jiyong agreed.

As time continued on from there Jessica and Jiyong became good friends and Jessica would always have newly written poetry. Jiyong started having feelings for Jessica and he finally confessed. Jessica accepted his feelings.

As the days went by she started writing less and less poetry, she was busy being student council prez. But in spite all of that, Jiyong remained the same. Loyal and reliable, she always enjoyed hearing his witty coments about anything and everything.

Jessica realized she had tears in her eyes. She looked at the sky, it was already afternoon. She had to go home.

Jessica was making sure that there was noone left in the school when she saw a bag in the audiotorium. She picked it up and saw the student ID. It was Tiffany's. Jessica sighed and picked it up. She would give back the bag and try to convince Tiffany to leave her alone.

 

 

A/U:

Hello dear readers, hope you liked it. I know its a small chapter but eventually, they will get longer (hopefully).

-Mary   XOXO