What she wanted

Changing Schools Can Be Dangerous

Tiffany opened her eyes suddenly, heart beat faster than normal. Sweat wetting her back. She was panting hard; trying to steady her breaths She had a really bad dream. She had been sick because of the guilt.

She felt like . Tiffany sat up. It had been a week now, since she started blackmailing her enemy, Jessica.

Tiffany took a quick shower, dried herself off with a towel and left the bathroom. Tiffany  made her way downstairs, she was wearing her uniform for the first time. The toast had finished and she reached out to grab it and stuffed the toast in before she grabbed her bag.

As usual, she met up Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri and SooYoung who were waiting for her outside her house.

They entered the school and all parted ways. Tiffany then met up with Taeyeon and walked with her to class as they had all the same classes together. They were best friends now and were very close to one another. 

Jessica gave a very nice speech about the upcoming creative writing competition and how we should express ourselves and blah blah blah; the words she spoke didn't reach Tiffany's ears as she wasn't really listening, all she felt was guilt. Guilt for what she was going to do.

After the speech was over, Tiffany asked Jassica if she could speak to her alone.

"What is it?" She whispered in Tiffany's ear.

"I have one final thing I want you to do, then," Tiffany said."I'll leave you alone"

"Can we please talk about this later?" Begged Jessica.

"Your wish." Tiffany left Jessica to take care of a few things.

Later, Jessica and Tiffany had met up on the roof and both looked at each other as if they were on a battlefield.

The silence grew as Jessica got impatient.

"Say it! what is it?" Jessica wanted to know.

"Break up with Jiyong!" Tiffany blurted before she quickly retreated from the roof and rushed down the stairs.

There were tears in her eyes and the next thing she knew, she was sobbing loudly and running home as fast as her legs could carry her. She sprinted through the streets and reached her home. Only then had she realized she had forgotten her bag.

 

 

A/N:

Just a small chapter for you guys to get started, been a long time!