Friends

Changing Schools Can Be Dangerous

The walk to school was really nice, Tiffany thought as she opened her new locker. The girls had already shown her around and the bell had not yet rung, there was still some time left until school started. She liked the four girls, a lot. She had found out that the cheerful one was SooYoung, and the other three were Hyoyeon, sunny and Yuri.

Just then, she moved backwards and bumped into someone.

"Oops, sorry! Oh, you're tiffany, sunny texted me." 

Tiffany turned around to find three girls standing behind her. She assumed they were from the student council as well.

"I'm sure you've aready met Yuri, I'm Yoona" said a girl who was busy searching for something in her huge bag. The other two were just staring at her.

"Hey! I'm Taeyeon,umm, and this is Seohyun!" the eldest one said, "we are all members of the student council, and of course there are guys too! Oh, and the student council president is a girl and the vice-president is a guy."

Suddenly, the bell rang, and soon the school was filled with sounds of lockers opening and closing in the halls. Tiffany was excited and nervous at the same time, she would get to meet him now!

"um, do you know a guy named Kwon Jiyong?" Tiffany asked, hoping for the best.

"Yeah! He is the vice-president! Wait, are you his sister?!" Seohyun asked eagerly.

"No-"

"Then are you..? No way! Is he cheating on Jessica?!" Seohyun asked, she seemed shocked and disgusted. "I knew it.."

"Wait are you really his girlfriend?" asked Taeyeon. "No way right!" Then they all started laughing hystrically.

"Wtf?! Of course not! I'm merely his childhood friend, yeah." Jessica? Who is this girl?

"Is she his, girlfriend? Jessica?"

No way! What about their promise? Why?

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

 

 

A/N:

 

aww thanks guys, for reading, commenting and subscribing! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and please look forward to the next one~

also I will try and make them longer so please support me ^^ COMMENT!! !! !! !! !!       T