Again

Im inLoVe with my DOG

Amber PoV 

I dont get it.... Ive been looking for soojung for three days now in school, but everyone i ask, doesnt even know who soojung is. 

"Hey am, did you hear what i said?" I hear min ask me, and yes, me and her become friends after the tour we had, she even introduce me to her group of friends and good thing all of us just click. So now, here we are in the cafeteria having lunch, while everyone is busy chatting and eating their food, i am busy watching all the students that comes in the cafeteria. Im still hoping to find soojung. Cause it still baffles me why i cant find her. And everytime i approach her at home, she always said she cant talk right now cause she got tons of homework to do. What HOMEWORK, she doesnt even go to school.

"Huh?, you said something min" i ask her without removing my eyes at the door. 

"I said krystal been staring at you for quite some time now... Maybe she has a crush on you am, same as those fangirls you got" min said as she point at where krystal is sitting at, in the corner of the cafeteria sitting alone. 

I slowly move my head where min is pointing at. And shes right krystal is staring at me. I dorkily smile at her and slightly bow my head indicating to her that i know shes looking at me. She didnt do anything but keep her stare, my guts telling me to approach her, but im hesitating cause she might think what am i doin on her table. I dont want us to have an awkward moment. 

Then i notice nicole and suzy are approaching krystal. And i guess she notice it too, shes about to stand up but suzy hold on to her shoulder and push her back down on the chair. Krystal put her head down. It seems she already know what this two about to do to her. When i saw nicole take krystal mango juice and about to pour it on her head, i stand up and hurriedly went to krystals table. 

"Am, where you goin?" i hear Min said, but i ignore her. Sorry min im kinda in a rush right now, it really upsets me seeing someone getting bullied like this.

"Oh hi krystal, do you mind if i join you" i said while i sit on the chair across from her. She keep her head down and just nod. 

"Hello girls" i greet the two girls and pretend that i dont know what they are about to do.

"Amber?!, what are you doin here" nicole ask surprise.

"Cant you see we are talking to krystal here, can you please find another table to sit on" suzy said with annoyance on her tone. 

I look at krystal, she still keep her head down but i notice shes gripping on her food tray really tight. I know she doesnt want me to leave her alone with them. 

"Im sorry girls, but i think she DOESNT want to talk to you right now" i sarcastically said while i glare at them.

"Mind your own business amber!" Nicole spat back 

"I dont think i can nicole and i wont, why do you keep bullying krystal anyway, what do you get from it, i cant believe you guys are these LAME" i fight back 

"Why you.." 

"Whats goin on here?" Suzy didnt able to finish what she about to say when we hear someone speak from behind me. 

I look back 

OMG!!!! 

Its... Its ailee!!!! The school princess.. God she looks so gorgeous right now. 

"Ahmm ahmm ahmm" no words would come out from my mouth, damn why are you smiling at me like that ailee. 

"Well..???" She ask again while she lift her eyebrow oh god shes so cute

I gulp and wipe my mouth, making sure im not drooling at this moment. 

"Aaahhh, i.. i aahh just wa want them to... To leave Kry.. Krystal alone" i told her, im face palming myself in my mind, this is so embarrassing.   

She look at her two friends

"Ooohh i see, mmmm girls you heard amber, leave krystal alone" she said before giving me her eyesmile. 

"But..." 
"Come on girls we need to go back to class anyway" ailee said not allowing to hear Nicoles protest. 

"Bye amber.." Ailee ily said to me before all the three of them left. 

"B bye" I watch her as she walk away. Daaaammnn shes really HOT. 

"thanks..." I heard someone speak, more like a whisper behind me, and thats when i remember krystal. 

Im about to turn to look at her when

Kkkrrrriiingggg!!!!!

The school bell rang 

"Come on amber we got to go" min yell. 

"Ok min im coming... Krys.." But when i finally turn, Krystal is already gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At home 

Im on my way to the bathroom when i saw soojung about to enter her room. 

This is it, im really gonna stop and ask her. Her being missing in school for days really starting to bother me.

"SOOJUNG!!!" 

 

 


"Kkkyaaaaaahhhh!!!!!" 

 

 

 

 

Spash!!!! 

 

 

 

"Bark bark bark!!!!!!"aaagghh i shouldve check first if shes holding something, like a glass of water to be exact before jumping right in front of her. 

"Amber!!!!, so stupid!! What the hell is that for" she said as she glare at me 

"Bark...mmmm bark" I gave her my sad puppy eyes, so i can say sorry but technically thats all i can do right now 

"Aarghh, your hopeless" she said before she carry me and my clothes up and bring me to the bathroom 

In the bathroom, i watch her prepare the tub with warm water and soap, why is she putting soap, i dont need to take a bath for me to change back. 

"Bark bark" i try to ask and i nudge the soap bottle with my nose 

"I dont want to see you ok, the bubbles will gona cover you up" she explain, im dumbfounded on her response wow she actually understands me, and its nice of her. Guess shes not really a dog molester and an ice princess after all. 

"Mmm mmm" i whimper, and rub my head to her hand, im trying to say thank you. 

I hear her sigh and said something, but i didnt quite catch it.

"Ok amber here you go" she pick me up then kneel down before she put me on the tub. 

Shes still holding my head when i raise up from the tub. 

I gasp the moment i remove the bubbles from my face, I didnt realize that her face will be this close. We endup staring at each others eyes. 

I feel like theres a gravity pulling us together, So i slowly lean in, and my lips. 

I see her close her eyes when are lips are only an inch apart

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aaachhoooo!!!!" 

"Eeeeeeewwwwwww!!!!" She said when she push my face back in to the tub 

"Thats so gross!!!! Why would you sneeze right on my face!!!" 

"Im sorry, i didnt mean to" i said as i raise up again. 

"Aaarrggghh" she stand up and bout to open the door. 

"Soojung im sorry!, im sorry about what i said to you last week, i know i went overboard, i really didnt mean to hurt you!" i shout, hoping she would stop from leaving without me apologizing to her yet. 

Good thing she didnt move from her spot but instead she turn back to face me. She simply smile at me and bow a little. 

"Its ok, i forgive you, i know you didnt mean it, ahmmmm im sorry too  cause of my attitude towards you that day" i smile back at her, she really is cute when she smiles like that. 


"Soooo are we ok now?" I ask her 
"Mmmmm i guess" she said as she still keep that same smile on.

"Ahmmm by the way, can i ask you something?" I started 

"Mmm what is it?" 

"Where were you at school?" 

"Huh?!, where was i?, what do you mean?" She ask back sounding confuse on my question. 

"I havent seen you in school for three days now, what you been doin anyway?" 

"Omg!, are you serious right now amber?" She said sounding annoyed, but why is she getting annoyed on my question.

"Wwooaaahh, whats up with the attitude again soojung?, im not trying to stalk you or anything ok, im just baffled too cause no one knows you at school, do you even really go to paxon high?" 

"Aaaaaaarrrgghhhh!!!!, whatever amber, i never thought your this STUPID for real!!!!" She said before leaving the bathroom and slamming the door. 


What the hell!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Shes MAD at me AGAIN??!!!