Different

Im inLoVe with my DOG

Amber PoV 

Hhaayyy, It seems the rain wont end soon so I decided to stay where my stuff is and worry about how would i turn back later. 

I was trying to keep myself warm underneath my clothes when i felt something poke me. I tried to stay still hoping whoever or whatever that is would just leave me alone but cause its raining and its cold i cant stop myself from shaking. 


"Hi there little fella, are you lost" the girl ask me, am so blown away by her beauty. That i didnt realize that she already pick me up and not until she flip me over.

Omg!! What is she doin

"Ooowww... Ooh shoot" i bite her but i got scared when she almost drop me. 

"Now now dont be like that i just want to know your gender ok, so i know what name i would give you" i move and twist my body around so she wont look at my private part. Is it really that important to know my gender? I dont want to bite her again cause she probably would drop me this time. 

"Oh wow, your a girl??!! She said when she finally saw IT but does she really have to put her face that close!! 

"Finally we are here!!" She said when we reach their kitchen 

When she put me down on the floor with my backpack. I am intently glaring at her. Im so furious, i feel so violated. What normal person does that anyway..

"Come on jackjack lets get a warm bath together" i froze on the spot when she said that. This cant be happening oh please god 

NO!!!!!!!

 

 

 

In the bathroom

I keep running around looking for an escape route, this is hopeless i know im trap she already close the door and lock it. (Ok like i can even reach and unlock the door right now).

"Come on it wont be that bad" she said as she prepare the bathtub with soap and water.

"Bark bark bark" omg omg omg what am i gonna do. 
Shes definitely gonna kill me if she finds out im not really a dog 

 


"Are you ready?"

 

 

OMG!!!!!

 

Krystal PoV

Jackjack keep running around and barking alot. She probably not use to this. I wonder what that amber do for her dog so she wont be this scared.

I remove all my clothes. Before calling jackjack over.

"Are you ready?" I ask her, and there she goes again frozen and staring at me while open. If im not mistaken shes actually staring at my , im kinda starting to feel uncomfortable but I shook that crazy idea away. Come on krys shes a dog.

I carry her, i sat on the tub first before i dip her in with me.

"Aarghh" i got surprise when something suddenly grow in the tub. It even went in between my legs. 

Whats goin on here... I know am holding jackjack so whats this im holding now. I cant really see it cause of the bubbles.

I slowly lift my hands from between my legs. 


It seems like its a face of a boy. I remove some of the bubbles from his face and i look closer to make sure. Its really hard for me to see clearly cause i dont have my glasses on.

 


"H.. Hi" he said after i remove some of the bubbles off.

 

 

 


........,

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

 

 

 

Jessica PoV

"ERT!!!!!!" 

I am busy preparing the spare room for our guest when i heard my sister scream. 

I run out of the room and i bump into my dad and his friend, i guess they heard soojungs scream too 

"Whats goin on in here!" My dad yell while we run towards the bathroom 

The bathroom door flung open and someone came out running while soojung chasing after the culprit with a toilet plunger on her hand.

"IM GONA KILL YOU!!!!" Soojung scream

"IM SORRY IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO" the stranger yell back 

"Am.. Amber?!!!!" Dads friend said, me and dad look at him confuse 

"Dad!!!!" The stranger scream and run towards us while soojung still running after.

"OMG!!!!" Both men yell as they cover each others eyes. 

"Ggaaaasssspp, what are you guys DOIN?!!!, Running around the house " i scold at them both, the moment the two are close to us 

"OMG!!!!!" And the two scream as they run pass us

 

 

Krystal PoV

I run to my room as fast as i can

"Thats so EMBARASSING!!!" I said as i lock my door 

"Tell me about it" 

"What the!!!!" I got startled when someone speak 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOIN IN MY ROOM!!! DID YOU FOLLOW ME" 

"Im sorry, i dont know where else to go" he said 


SMACK!! 

I smack him right on the face im so mad i cant believe this guy

"ERT!!" 

SMACK!!

"Hey!, oowww!! Stop that ooww, for someone thats so desirable y, you really a violent one" my face turn red when he said that, did he just complement me, but then again...

SMACK!! 

"How dare you!!, you still have the guts to check me out!!!" 


"Oowww, im sorry, it is kinda hard not to look you know and im not a ert ok!!, how can i??were both girls!" 

"What!!!" I stop hitting him when he said that. I started looking down at his body,  OMG!! He... I mean shes right, she IS a girl, i was so shock to see a boys face ( a handsome face to be exact) to pop out underneath the bubbles  that i didnt even bother to look at the whole thing, but she does have a nice body too thou.

"Hey i saw that" she said when she caught me looking. 

"SHUT UP!!" I said right before i run towards my closet and put some clothes on, thats so embarrassing, she caught me red handed 

"Ahm can you please lend me some clothes too for now im starting to get cold" she pleaded, i roll my eyes on her before i just throw some random clothes at her. 

 


"Guys when your done putting your clothes on, dad wants you two to go to the living room ok?" My unnie said from the other side of my door 

"Yes unnie" i answer back. 

Why do i got the feeling that everything gona be different from now on