Mine

Im inLoVe with my DOG

Cafeteria

Krystal PoV

"What.. What are doin here?!" Im so surprise to see amber sit in front of me.

"Duh, i cant eat lunch with my bestfriend? And besides i bought us some desserts" she said as she shake a plastic bag. 

"Oh ok" i can see alot of students starting to look at us. I put my head down cause of their constant stare. Im so not use to this attention at all. 

"Hey, whats wrong soojung" she ask as she lift my head up 

"Ahmm people are looking at us, im not use to this, usually they just ignore me all the time" 

"Ooohh maybe they just wondering what a good looking person like me sitting here with you?" She teasingly said 

"Yah!!, whats wrong with me?!!" i said as i glare at her 

"Hahahaha, stop glaring soojung your giving me the chills and exactly the point, theres nothing wrong, Soo dont pay attention to them, come on lets just eat" there she goes again with her dorky smile on. I smile back hoping im not blushing, I really hate it when sulli is right, i do have a crush on amber.

"Wow this muffin is really good, where did you get this from?" I said after i finish one and ready to grab another 

"I bought it from a cafe that is close to your house, the owner is pretty nice thou and guess what they are hiring for a server, sooo i took the job" she said with a grin on her face

" what?!! You took the job why? How about school?, and when your gona start?" 

"il start this sat, mmm nothing i just want to do something on my spare time, and besides its only a part time job so dont worry ms smarty pants, oh by the way i want you to meet someone" she turn and look for that someone, i wonder who that person is. 

"Over here!" She yell and motion her hand. When she said someone i didnt think that someone would be her whole entire gang of friends. OMG!! What am gona do. 

"Guys!!, i want you to meet soojung, you also know her as krystal....ahm guys... Whats wrong?" 

"Mmm am..Amber i...i dont think she she wants us to to join you..." I hear someone said

"Huh?..... Soojung... Soojung i told you stop glaring at people, your scaring them" 

"Im...im sorry" this is one of the reasons people often times misunderstood me, cause im too shy i tend to glare at them. So i try to smile. 

 

 


"......" 

 

 

 

"Bwahahahahahahaha, soojung why are you smiling like that. Thats so awkward hahahaha, dont worry guys she wont bite, come on have a sit" she said as she sit next to me while her friends find their own spot. 

As our lunch goes on, i found out that most of them really wants to get to know me too specially the girl name luna, but because of how i look and stare at them, they think im not friendly and wanted them to leave me alone... Haaayy i wish it couldve just work with ailee and her two minions. My highschool life would been alot different...... But then again AMBER made it DIFFERENT for me.. 

Thank you amber, even thou what your doin frustrates me cause you making me fall for you more.. 


How i wish someday i can really call you MINE 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Suzy PoV 

"What the!!!, is this really happening, that geek is hanging out with those guys?"  I blurt out when i saw them sit on four eyes table. 

"Oh no!!, what are we gona do, our highschool life would be BORING now!!!, ailee who we gona pick on then" i hear nicole whine.

"I cant believe you guys still holding on four eyes, thats sooo old school" ailee said as she roll her eyes on us

"Eh??!!!, dont tell me your starting to be NICE now" i said as i lift my eyebrow at her 

"Haha of course not my dear suzy a MEAN girl is always a MEAN girl...besides im aiming for the bigger picture here" 

"What do you mean BIGGER picture" nicole ask with anticipation in her voice

"Amber liu, i want amber liu" 

"WHAT!!!, WHAT FOR?!!" Both me and nicole were shock, what can ailee see on that girl she looks like a llama anyway

"You see girls with amber there she would HELP me with my popularity here in school" 

"But ailee you already popular, and cant you see all the guys goggling over you" i really dont get whats the point of getting amber.

"Didnt you notice how fast her popularity spread and shes only been here couple of days, and even the teachers love her, think about it girls if i have amber liu in my fingers i can CONTROL the whole entire school, i just tell amber what i want and im sure she wont be able to resist for i know shes CRAZY over me" 

"Aaaaahhh, you are the MEANEST girl i ever known ailee i salute you" nicole put her hand in her forehead doin a salute gesture 

"Soo when are you planning to do the deed" i ask curious on what the shedevil planning to do 

"Of course i would start slowly, i dont want her get suspicious if i went and tell her now that i want her to be my girlfriend i mean SLAVE right hahaha, but im thinking in the PROM, when everyone is there, so everyone in the WHOLE entire school knows that amber liu is MINE"