Date

Im inLoVe with my DOG

Krystal PoV 

"Wheres amber unnie!" I ask sooyoung unnie the moment i saw her 

"We dont (sob) know" she said as she wipes her tears. Even taeyeon unnie is crying, what the hell happen here. 

"What do you mean you dont know, what exactly happen" yuri unnie ask the two 

"We told(sob) her to throw (sob)the trash in the (sob) back of the building (sob), and cause shes new, (sob) we decided to initiate her today(sob) like what we did to sooyoung when she first started here, and then..... And then she just disappeared after we did it (sob)" taeyeon explain to us 

"What do you mean disappeared?" 

"Yes yuri, disappear like poof shes gone, we dont (sob) know what happen, we throw a bucket full of flour at her and then shes gone, we look and look we cant find her(sob), how can we explain that to the police if we report her in as a missing person or to her family that their daughter disappeared (sob) what are we gonna do guys!! What?(sob)" 

"You guys only use flour on her?, nothing else?" my unnie ask as she rub sooyoungs back, shes trying to calm her down

"Ahm jessica, actually our initiation is  consist by throwing flour and water on that person, as a welcome ritual for her or him to the lees cafe family" yuri explain as she went between sooyoung unnie and my sister. 

"Aaaahh water!!" I snap my fingers, after yuri unnie explain it to us, i know amber is still there and probably hiding somewhere 

"taeyeon unnie can you bring me to where it happen" 

Everyone follow us in the back. And there, i see boxes, plastics bags and ambers wet clothes with tons of flour covering it. I cant help but to snicker when i picture amber smother with flour all over her hahaha

"Amber....amber where are you?" I started calling out for her as i grab her clothes. She would definitely need a new set cause this one is totally drench. 

Bark.... Bark 

"Amber??....." I saw a small white dog running towards me, is that amber? I squint my eyes to make sure, Omg it is HER and shes so adorable!!even shes totally covered with flour and dirt, i still want to hug her!!! my heart beat raising up right now. Damn you amber why you still have an affect in my heart like this even in your dog form.

"a...a...dog?!!!?" Yuri, sooyoung and taeyeon unnie said at the same time. They're all confuse on whats happening.

"mmmm mmmmm" amber is making a puppy whine, and shes shaking cause shes still soaking wet, i still pick her up and turn to my unnies. They still have this confuse reaction on their faces and waiting for me to explain something. 

"Ahm unnies this is ahm.... Amber" i said with a grin 

"Amber??!!!, what the hell soojung, thats a dog, how can it be amber?" Taeyeon unnie bewilderedly ask 

"Is it ok if i tell them amber, cause basically we really dont have a choice right?" Amber look at me with those puppy eyes of hers before nodding

"You see, someone put a curse on her since birth. She always turns to a dog when she gets wet and can only turn back to normal if you use warm water" 

"NO WAY!!!!!" All three of them said mouth wide open. Me and my sister starting to laugh, I wish i have my phone with me so i can take a photo of their reactions

"Wait i have an idea, i really wana see it guys" sooyoung run back inside, and came back with a coffee pot filled with hot water. Shes about to pour it on amber when jessica unnie smack her hand 

"Yah!!!, what are you doin sooyoung, krys said WARM water not a BOILING hot water, do you want to burn my sisters skin and ambers entire body and besides if amber turn to human now, she would be , and i DONT want to see that again" 

"A...again?..." I hear yuri unnie whisper while staring at unnie.

"Im sorry jessica, i just want to see how it works" 

my sister roll her eyes before she turn to me and say something 

"Soojung bring amber home, so she can turn back, she needs a new clothes too, and besides you already used to see her " 

"Yaaaahhh unnnniieee thats not true!!" My face turn red when my unnie said that. I can feel the eyes of the other unnies staring at me. Thats so embarrassing they might think im a ert or something. 

"And you, kwon yuri, we need to TALK" unnie added totally ignoring my protest. 

The four of us (including amber in my arm)left the two there so they can have some privacy. 

"Sorry about that amber we didnt know about your curse,and to be honest im also curious how you would transfer back to human form hahaha that would be so daebak right" taeyeon said as she pat ambers head when we reach the cafes entrance. 

"Mmm bark bark" amber wag her tail indicating that shes accepting taeyeon unnie apology.

"We'll see you later ok, after you turn back, seriously amber your curse really blow us away, i still cant believe it could happen to someone or having it can be so real like this, men it makes me hungry just from thinking about it" 

"Yah!!, dont make that an excuse sooyoung you already ate the whole entire pan of cookies earlier. Aaissh!! Why you make my job so difficult"

"Hahaha you two....ahm unnies we got to go now, amber will be back ok?" i said as i wave them goodbye. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Haaaayy, amber you have to buy me a new soap bottle ok, and i have to start charging you for my services" we are on our way home, the cafe is only few blocks away from our house so i decided just to walk.

"mmmm mmmm" she did that puppy whine again while looking at me right after i said my demands. 

"Hahahaha im just kidding and stop giving me that sad puppy eyes your not cute at all" i lied, actually i really want to pinch you right now for being so cute like this. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey krystal!!" 

 

 

 


You got to be kidding me, i said to myself i havent see the person who called me but from the voice i already know who its from

I slowly turn and face the shedevil her self. I can feel amber stiffen on my arm. Seriously amber what did you see on her. 

"Hey i want to ask you something" she said as she approach me

"OMG!!!! Whats that THING in your arm" she said as she point her finger at amber 

"my dog" 

"Well, can you atleast move your arm away for a little bit, im kinda gross out, i hate dogs"

Well its not my problem, i said in my head, I still cant just talk bad infront of her thou, FYI she is STILL the school PRINCESS and i know she got alot of followers that would do anything for her, and bullying me is her specialty, i know i cant relay on amber to defend me cause she is stupid to fall for HER.

"So what is it?" I ask as i move my arm away from her. 

"Can you pass my message to amber for me?" Can?? She use the word can? Since when did she ask for something? 

"Message?? What message?" Am i ambers secretary why is she asking me?

"Ahm can you tell her that theres a movie that i really want to watch this coming next week in the movie theaters and im hoping if she can accompany me" 

"Huh? Ahm why wont you just tell her yourself on monday?" 

"Well i want her to clear her schedule for that weekend in advance, and cause i see you now, much as well tell you right and i heard that you are ambers BESTFRIEND, so im pretty sure the message would get to her" she sweetly smile at me. is this for real, why shes being nice to me.

"im sure amber would get the message" 

"Thank you krystal, guess see you at school then" she said before walking away. I look at amber and shes still staring at Ailees back. I shook my head and roll my eyes. God amber...

 

 

 

 

 


Jungs residence (bathroom)

"I HAVE A DATE WITH AILEE!!!!" Ambers first words when she raise up from the tub. 

 

 

I feel my heart ache 

 

 

 


"Here" i said as i throw the towel on her face, im about to leave the bathroom, when she call me

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Soojung!!! Can you help me out with my DATE?"