Mission

Im inLoVe with my DOG

Krystal PoV

"Krys come on dont loose hope" sulli nudge me while we are at the kitchen table eating snacks

"Sul, i dont know..., its already late afternoon and shes STILL with ailee, i really doubt she has feelings for me" i said as i put my head down on the table. I really think i have to stop having hopes that amber would like me back. Who am i compare to ailee; she is our school princess, most students in our school wants to be with her. 

"Jungie, just because shes with ailee, it still NOT guaranteed, you never know, shes probably THINKING of you while shes with her" i look at sulli and pout. I know shes only encouraging me. 

"Sul, why are you keep pushing me to do this, its ok you know, i already accept defeat when she ask me to be her bestfriend" i felt my heart ache when i mention the word bestfriend 

"Cause my friend i know this ONE is different from MINHO, the way you look and describe her jungie!!, like for real!!! You have to fight for your LOvE!!!" Sulli start shaking me, shes getting way too excited for my love story.


"Wwoooo whats goin on here kiddos" 

"Hahahaha nothing sooyoung unnie, wants some chips?" 

"Thank you sulli, by the way guys, have you seen amber? I need her for something" she said as she start eating the chips, I shouldve warn sulli not to offer any food to sooyoung unnie, now we dont have anything to snack on cause she took the WHOLE bag!! 

"Unnie, shes still with ailee" i said in a flat tone while i try to get back the chip bag from unnie (thats my favorite chip)

"Oh, i see mmmm can you call her for me soojung?" 

"Me?!! Why me?, unnie you can call her too" 

"I cant, as you can see my fingers are busy right now" she said as she shove more chips in and smile at me

I sigh before dialing ambers number 

 

 

 


Amber PoV 

I still cant get soojung image out of my mind. Like seriously that BLACK two piece bikini looks GREAT on her!!! I dont want to sound erted but she really looks hot and y. Oh men for sure a lot of guys are checking her out. 

I clench my fist when i picture guys approach soojung and flirting with her. Im NOT gona let that happen, aaahhhh!!!!!...Wait! wait! wait!... Why am i getting so affected by this. 


"Amber are you ok?" 

"Huh?!" I got startled when i heard ailees voice, oh yeah i am WITH ailee, how can i forget that

"I notice youve been spacing out whole day today, is something bothering you, you havent even touch your food" 

"Nah nah, theres nothing bothering me ailee, im just... ahm i just cant believe that i would see you here in miami, oh ahm you wana go back to the beach after this?" i lied, i cant tell her that ive been thinking of soojung, right, that wont be a good idea

"Oohh hahaha, actually im surprise to see you here too, and im really glad to SEE you thou,cause maybe today we can actually have a decent DATE for once, and i would love to go to the beach with you" i smile at her, she is right we NEVER have a decent DATE before. There ALWAYS something bad happen and SOOJUNG is always there to save me. 

Aaghhh there it goes again, im thinking about my BESTFRIEND. 

 

 

 

 

After the restaurant me and ailee went back to the beach and sat on the sand, just chilling, and watch people walking around us. Good thing she stop forcing me to go to the water when i told her earlier that i got traumatize when i got stung by a jelly fish before. I know i lied again, but how can i tell her the truth about me turning into a dog , specially now that i know she HATES dogs. 


"Amber....." 

"mmmm" i turn to look at ailee when she calls me. Shes giving me a flirtatious look and staring at my lips. 

I froze on the spot when she start to lean in towards me. Oh is she gona kiss me?!!!!, would i ALLOW it?!!! But why wouldnt i!!! Shes ailee, i LIkE her and i know she LIKES me back. So why am i CONTEMPLATING!!!! Am i not ready for this?!! 

I close my eyes anyway as she get very close. BUT the moment i close my eyes, soojungs image pop into my head again. Soojung in her BIKINI!!!! 

 

"OMG!!!!amber!!" 

"Wha whats wrong?!" I got startled when ailee scream at me

"Your nose!!!, you you have a nose bleed!!" I wipe my nose as soon as she point it out, oh my GOD, did i just have a nosebleed cause of soojung!!

"Im sorry im sorry, it might be cause of the heat" this is so embarrassing!!! 


"Wait here il get some tissue for you" ailee said as she run towards the restaurant where we ate earlier

 

 

Kkrrriiingg krrriinngggg 


Aaaahh!!! "Hello?"  I got startled again when my phone suddenly ring

"Hey dork!" I can feel my face flush when i heard the voice of the person why im having a bloody nose right now.
 

"Ssoo soojung?!" 

"Yes its me, why are you stuttering, you sound like you got just caught doin naughty stuff hahaha" she tease, 

"Yah!! Soojung im not a ok!!!" Its your fault for putting a naughty stuff in my mind anyway!!

"Why did you call any way, you know, you just ruin my moment with ailee AGAIN!" 

"Well im sorry mr lover boy!, sooyoung unnie is looking for you, she said she NEED you to do something for her, so come home NOW!!" 

"Aah ok, tell her...... Hello? Soojung?!" Aarghh cant believe she just hangup on me!!!


"Amber here" i stand up when ailee comes back with tissue papers on her hand

"Thanks ailee, aahhmmm by the way, i have to go now, im sorry" i said as i wipe my nose with the tissue paper 


"Aaawwwee but why, our DATE is not even over yet" 

"Im sorry, i promise il make it up to you ok, soojung called and said that sooyoung needs me to do something for her, i have to go back now" i reason out while she pout. 

"Mmmmm ok ok, like i can even stop you anyway.... Just make sure you keep your PROMISE ok" she did her eyesmile as i smile back at her. 

"Thank you for keep understanding me ailee, you really are a nice girl... Aahmmm il see you next time ok?" 


I said goodbye to her before i ran back to the house. I wonder what sooyoung wants me to do...

 

 

 

 

 

SPLASH

 

 

 

"Bark! Bark! Bark!!!" What the hell!!!! I got surprise when someone throw a ice cold water on me when i reach the front porch of the house

 

"There you are dogber, oooohhh really are a cute DOG" 


"Bark!!! Bark!! Bark!!" Sooyoung!!! What is this!! 

Im barking at her as she approach me, when i saw her holding a wet bucket i know shes the one that throw the water at me 

"Hahahaha im sorry for this ber, i just need you to be a DOG right now, cause you my friend are goin to a mission" 

What mission is she talking about!!! And Why do i have a bad feeling about this!!! 

 

 

--------

hello!!!! Have you guys seen the after school show!!!! Amber is so funny!!!! I never been so excited for the summer thou!! Amber said it her self f(x) is coming back!!! 

 

And she has a collaboration with ailee?!!! I say what?!!! Hahahaha 

 

anyways sorry for the lame update guys hehe