Invited

Im inLoVe with my DOG

Donghae PoV 

I cant believe it!!!, yuris in love with jessica?!!!, since when?!! Why she never told me!!is this the reason why she stop helping me with jessica?, is jessica being mad at her is just an excuse so il stop asking her? , i need to know the truth......

 

 

After few weeks later (lees cafe) 

Krystal PoV

"Hello guys!!, i have an announcement to make" min, luna and i are hanging out at lees cafe when donghae oppa suddenly came in and call all his stuff to come upfront. 

Base on the reactions of yuri, taeyeon, sooyoung unnie and amber, they are also curious on what donghae oppa about to say to them. 

"As all of you know, our cafe is doin great this couple of months since i hire all of you, specially you two; yuri and taeyeon for your guys well known eggtart and blueberry muffins are customers are keep coming back, and for my two beloved servers sooyoung and amber for your guys hardwork and awesome customer service, our customers enjoy their stay here" he said as he pat each one by the shoulder

"and so ahm as my thank you gift, i will close this cafe this coming weekend" 

"WHAT!!!" All of us yell at the same time. Min, luna and i look at each other with our mouth open,  we are so shock on what he said. what kind of thank you gift is that

"Donghae, what do you mean we are closing, i thought you said the cafe is doin great" yuri unnie first one to speak out 

"Sir donghae, is it because of that lady that complain about me looking at her ?!!, but its not only me thats looking thou everyone in this cafe is looking at her. Seriously sir donghae if you only see her, its like shes carrying two watermellons" 

"Sir hae thats true!!, even i and amber endup looking at those watermelons of hers too, and were not even a byuntae like midget chief here" oohh yah i remember that day when amber came home with a hand print on her face she said that they had a crazy customer, now it makes sense tsk tsk, i shouldve known she still a ERT as always. 

"Yes sir we are innocent, we didnt do anything wrong" 

"Yeah right" i accidentally said out loud right after amber said that. She look at me but I just roll my eyes on her.

"Hahahahaha yah, i did talk to her and i know what you guys mean, and so relax ok, im not permanently closing the cafe, im giving you guys a time off, like an out of town thing, and because amber is also be on her spring-break this weekend, im sending all of you to a vacation home i rented in miami" 

"WHAT?!!!" For the 2nd time all of us yell all at once, I dont know why min, luna and i keep yelling with them thou.but its really daebak for donghae oppa to do that. 

"For real sir hae!!!!! This is really daebak!!!! Thank you thank you!!!!" 

"Hahaha your welcome" 

"You dont have to do this donghae, a simple thanks is enough for us you know, this is too much!!" yuri said as she shake her head

"Dont be nonsense yuri, you guys really work hard, and just think about it as my birthday gift for you, your birthday is coming up right" 

"Wwwwooowww amber im so jealous you have an awesome manager here" min said as she standup next to amber 

"Oh you guys can come if you want" 

"WHAT?!!!" For the third time all of us yell, seriously donghae oppa should stop surprising us we sound so stupid right now.

"Hahahaha i rent a big house, you guys can invite as much people as you want" donghae oppa said with a huge grin on his face 

"Thank you thank you oppa" i said as i hug him im so excited now this will be my first ever out of town springbreak. 

"Hahaha your welcome soojung, so ahm we will meet up here at the cafe, friday afternoon. Its gona be a long drive you know, ok guys il let you be, and thank you again for your guys hard work" 

"Thank you donghae, for real this is too much" 

"Yuri, your my sister, this is atleast your big brother can do for you, you really work hard, your guys earn this ok" he said right before he left the cafe 

"Wwwwwwwwwoooooowwwww!!!!!!!Sir hae is really daebak right guys!!!, im really really excited now, i heard alot of good restaurants in miami!! Aaahhh im drooling already just thinking about it now" 

"Yah!! Sooyoung, you and your food, there are more stuff in miami rather than food you know" taeyeon unnie said 

"Ok guys lets go back to work, we have alot of preparations to do before that trip" yuri unnie said as she push the two unnies back in the kitchen. 

"Amber for real!!, are you guys hiring, i want to work here now too, your boss is really AWESOME!!!" Luna said as she stare at amber with hoping eyes

"Im sorry luna, i dont think we are hiring right now, it is still a small neighborhood type cafe" 

"Its ok luna, good thing is we are invited to go with them right, i know its gona be memorable for real!!" 

"Krystal is right luna, we gona make this trip as AWESOME as we want, like theres no tomorrow hahaha" min said 

All four of us stare at each other before jumping and hive five in the air at the same time

"WE ARE GOING TO MIAMI!!!!" We all cheer together, i really have a great feeling about this. 

 

 

Jung residence 

"Unnie can you accompany me to the mall after school i just need to buy some bathing suit" i ask unnie when i saw her sitting in the living room while amber went straight to the kitchen 

"Ehh why you need the bathing suit for" she said as she lift her eye brow at me 

"Cause unnie me, min, luna and amber are goin to MIAMI!!! This coming springbreak weekend" i said as i eyesmile at her 

"Oh hell no your not" my mouth drop when unnie told me this, why is she stopping me 

"Your not goin out of town with that ERT amber!!" Oh cause of that. 

"But unnie, we wont be.."

"No buts soojung its a NO, every since she cross THAT line in your bedroom i lost my trust on that ert" unnie cut in, how im gonna tell her that we are going with yuri unnie any way. 

"Whos a ert?" Amber said when she came back from the kitchen holding a glass of milk 

"You!! Who else" unnie shoot at her with a glare 

"Yah!! Jessica im not a ERt!! Till now you still havent move on from that? I already said sorry ok, even soojung is fine with it already" 

"Ppssst, i know you two have seen each other ALOT, BUT you still have no right to be ON her BED like that and shes IS my BABY sister amber, i always gona protect her from ERTS like you"

"UNNIE!!!" my face turn red when she mention about me and amber being , FYI unnie, amber only saw me once, ggeeezz it doesnt sound right. 

"Im not a ERT!!" 

"YAH!!!What all this shouting and yelling about i can hear all of you in my room" all three of us fell silent when dad came to the living room. We can tell that we woke him up from his sleep. 

"Dad!!, unnie doesnt want me to go to miami with amber and our friends" i start doing my aegyo at him

"But Dad!! I still dont trust amber alone with soojung" unnie said before she stick her tongue out at me cause she also told dad what happened in my room that day. 

"Haaaayy girls seriously??, sooyeon why wont you just go with them as a chaperon, im sure they would need an adult to watch over them" 

"Oh yeah!!! Thats a great idea dad, il invite tiff too hahaha" 

"But dad!!!.." 

 

 


"Hello!!!! Is anybody home... Im sorry the door is unlock so i let ourselves in" i didnt able to finish what im about to say again, when someone open our front door. 

 

 

 

 

"DAD??!!!!!" 

"AMBER!!!" 

"Darren??!!" 

"STEVEN!!!"

"SOOJUNG!!!!!" 

"OMG!!!! SULLI??!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 


"Ello"


"who are you........"