Be my girlfriend

Im inLoVe with my DOG

Amber PoV 

"PANDABER is back!! Wooot wooot" sooyoung tease me as we enter the van. We are on our way back home and Yup i got two black eyes again, but this time, its from soojung, but i still thank GOD in heaven that jessica is a heavy sleeper, she didnt hear all the yelling and screaming. Im for sure dead today is ever jessica sees it all. To be honest, I still shiver everytime i remember how she beat me up when she caught me on soojungs bed.

 

 

I took a glimpse at soojung after all of us are settled in our seats. She still havent talk to me since that day sulli pour an icecold water on me. Why is she so mad, its not even really my fault. 

"Hey am, did something happen between you and ailee?" 

"Huh?, what are you talking about min?" 

"Cause am, Im still wondering why did you come home that day, and what the hell you were doin with krystal?" I choke on my own saliva when min brought it up but I cant blame her thou. Seeing my face shoved in between soojungs legs does need an explanation. 

"Hahaha Ahm... Ahm... Hahaha" i scratch the back of my head. I have no idea how would i explain this in the first place. 

"Hey amber, can you sit upfront next to me, i might need you to take over in driving later" i look up at yuri then she wink. I know shes only trying to save me from min. Thank you yuri!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 


5 hours later 

"Guys, donghae text me, he wants us to stop over at the cafe first" yuri announce to us as she turn the van 


When we park at front of the cafe. We notice alot of heart shape balloons tied up at the door. 

"What the hell is this?" Taeyeon said as we get out of the van. 

"I dont know tae, looks like theres a party or something" i said

"Chief, dont tell me sir hae wants us to start working today?!!" All of us gasp after what sooyoung said, oh please dont say that.

"That would for you guys, you havent get any decent rest yet" tifanny look at taeyeon with worried eyes. 

"Its probably nothing guys, dont panic yet, come on we have to get in anyway, donghae probably already waiting for us" yuri said as she open the cafe door. 


The moment all of us got in, the lights in the cafe turn on and The scenery in front of us got us all speechless

More heart shape balloons inside, but this time its all scattered all over the floor then there is a huge banner in the middle of the room and has a message on it, in capital and bold letters 

 


"JESSICA JUNG, WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" 


And to add up to our surprise donghae came out of nowhere with a bouquet of flowers in his hands and dorkily smiling at jessica. 


While jessica on the other hand, shoot her deathly glare directly at yuri. 

I also look at yuri, and base on her facial reaction, i cant tell if she is overly surprise and hurt on what donghae is doin or is it fear for her life from jessicas glare. 


Donghae slowly approach jessica while everyone is quiet and anticipating on whats gona happened next. 


"jJJJJEEeE.. sSSIiii...cCCcCaaa!!" 


What the hell?!!all of us, drop our mouths wide open at the same time after hearing how donghae talk. Now we know why he needs yuri to court jessica for him. His badly stuttering and yelling at the same time. We havent seen him like this before. For short he looks and sounds stupid right now. 


"CCCaaaaNnn.... AaHhmmm, CccAannnn yuyyoouuu bbeeeee mmmmmYyyyyy.  Aahhmmmm

 

 


Mmmmmyyyy.....ssSSsIIIssTTtteerrsss GGIiiirrll fffrriiieendddd!!!!!!" 


"DONGHAE?!!!"
"WHAT?!!!!!" All of us shout!! Did we heard him right?!!! His asking jessica to be his sisters girlfriend??!! To be yuris girlfriend?!!!

 

Donghae smile at yuri. 

"I know everything now yuri"  what the?!!!! so he sounds normal now?!!. 

"What do you mean donghae? You know everything?" Yuri ask back

"I know now that you also inlove with jessica" 


 All of as gasp from what donghae said, how did he find out?!!

"Donghae.... i can explain..." 

"No need to explain anything yuri, ive seen it all" 

"HUH?!!, what do you mean youve seen it all?" 

 

"I put hidden cameras all over the house that you stayed at in miami" 

 

"YOU DID WHAT?!!!!"

 

 

 

 

-----/

hello sorry for super late and lame update

Got really busy this days :) 

 

il try to update as fast as i can :)