Jerk

Im inLoVe with my DOG

Amber PoV 

I didnt understand the movie at all i still cant believe on whats happening right now!!, is it even REALLY HAPPENING!!!! Me with AILEE, AILEE the school princess!! Im With her in a movie theater watching a Movie TOGETHER!!! Oh please if this is a dream please i dont want to wake up ever!! 

"Omg the movie is so great, zac efron is so funny right" 

"Y.. Yah ha ha ha ve very funny" im mentally facepalming myself i sounded so stupid right now. I grin at her to save myself of embarrassment good thing she did her eyesmile on me. Eye smile is a good sign, i help her stand up and not forgetting to grab the yellow roses that i bought for her that soojung told me to get, but to my dismay, Ailee told me that shes allergic to roses. NOTE to self NO MORE roses for our NEXT date... Aaayyeee what am i saying i dont even know if we gona have a SECOND date

We walk out the movie theater. Oh shiet now what?!! I forgot to ask soojung what to do after the movie!!! This is my FIRST ever DATE i have no idea what to do aaahh im so hopeless!!!! 

"Ahm soooo" ailee look at me like shes waiting for me to say something 

"Ssssooooooo" i scratch the back of my head i dont know what else to tell her. 

I suddenly tense up when ailee grab my hand and turn to face me. Omg there she goes again with her eyesmile 

"Mmmm i am kinda hungry" she said as she tilt her head to the side, is she doing her aegyo at me right now 

"Oohh ahm su sure, wh what do you ahm have in mind" 

"I am craving for something...... Sweet" i gulp when she brush her thumb in my lips. God is this really happening?!! 

"Yo you want ahm some icecream then?" 

"Hahahaha your so adorable amber, do you know that, well.....i am thinking of something much sweeter than icecream"

My eyes got huge when ailee close her eyes and slowly leaning into me. Are we really gona kiss right now??!!! Then out of nowhere, i remember when me and soojung almost kiss in the bathroom, WAIT!!! Why am i thinking of SOOJUNG at this very moment. 

I shake my head to get rid of soojung out of my mind and slowly close my eyes too as ailee getting near. 

 

 

 

 


"AMBER!!!!!!!!" 

 

 

 


"KkkyyaaaaaaH!!!" 

 


Ammpff i squint in pain when i fell on the ground. Someone just run and hit me causing us to fall together, me being at the bottom of course. 

I open my eyes 

 

 

 

"Soo soojung!!!!!" I can feel my heart beating so fast seeing her face so close to mine. And there it goes again, i can feel that gravity pulling my face closer to hers when my eyes landed at her lips. She didnt move, i look at her eyes and shes just staring at me. 

 

 


" OMG!!!!!! Aaaaaaahhhhh its so itchy!!!!!!" Me and soojung got startled when we hear ailee screaming 

We hurriedly stand up and see that ailees arms is full of hives, there are some yellow petals on her feet. I mustve accidentally brush the roses that im holding earlier to her before me and soojung fell on the ground. 

"Omg!!Im so sorry im so sorry" i apologize to her, guess there will be no more second date. 

"il bring you to the hospital, im really sor.." 

"We are so sorry ailee BUT amber and I NEED to go right now, its ahm we also have an emergency to deal with, you know how to get to the hospital right?" Im dumbfounded on what soojung said before she drag me away from ailee

"But.... But..." 

"No more buts amber!!, here wear this" soojung gave me a plastic bag while im still watching ailee as we go farther and father away from her, i want to go back i really feel bad for leaving her, but soojung didnt let go of my hand and keep dragging me. 

"Yah!!!! Sooojung!!" I yell when i cant take it anymore. 

She stop and turn to me, she has that confuse look maybe wondering why i yell.

"Soojung!!, what the hell is that for!, i cant leave ailee like that"

"Shes a big girl amber she can handle her self, just come on we have to hurry, and i told you, to go ahead and wear that stuff" im so upset with her that i didnt even bother to open the plastic bag. 

"Yah!!, but thats so rude to do that, and do you even know that ailee is about to kiss me back there!!, before you run into me, why did you ruined OUR moment!" 

 


SMACK!!! 

 

"Ooowwww!!"

She glared at me after she smack me in the head. 


"Yah!!!!, YOU and your ERTED MIND!!!" 

 

SMACK!!!

Does she have to smack me twice??!!

"Did you even NOTICE how DARK the sky is right now!!!, its gona RAIN amber!!, i run all the way here from the freakin bus stop in order to save your , and all you can THINK right NOW is that FREAKIN KISS that you ALMOST had with Ailee!!, fine then go back to her, i dont even care"

 i look up after she said that and shes right, the sky is dark, really dark indicating its gona be a bad one.

"Sooojung i..."  I look back at her but she already walk way to far from me.

 

 

I sigh and put my head down 

 

 

 

Now i really feel like a jerk.