Picture

Im inLoVe with my DOG

Amber PoV 

Me, soojung, jessica, tifanny, sulli and dad are upfront lee's cafe waiting for the rest of the gang to show up. I brought my dad with me so he can meet my other friends too.

"Tell me again, WHY are we HERE??" Jessica ask sounded annoyed. 

"I told you unnie we are waiting for min and luna here" soojung said, as i smirk at her. oh yeah we STILL havent tell jessica YET that this trip is actually a vacation for lees cafe crew.

"But why here??!!! Why wont they just come to our house" she ask again, i never thought that the ICE QUEEN can be scared on something, better yet to SOMEONE and its kinda funny to watch.

"I just got a text from min, she said that her and luna are close" i said 

 


"Why are you so tense jessica unnie, is there anything wrong?" 

"Ooh hahaha, its nothing sulli, it just"

 

 

"Jessica????"

 


 Im having a hard time not to laugh out loud seeing how quickly jessicas face change the moment she heard yursi voice behind her. Its been months since this two LAST talk, and i can tell even yuri is quiet surprise in their sudden encounter. 

"Yu.. Yuri" she said as she turn and face her. 

"Y..You guys not working today?" Jessica ask when she saw that all three girls are only wearing shorts and tank tops with backpacks on their back

"Ahm n no, actually we are goin to miami today" yuri shyly answer her

"You are??!! We are goin to miami too!" Tifanny said with her eyesmile.

"Really phany??!!!!, are you guys flying there?? If not, you can just ride with us if you want" taeyeon said with her pleading eyes. I shook my head while i watch, tifanny is really blind if she CANT tell how taeyeon likes her. 

"Oh no, where not flying there taeyeon, we are driving.....ahm actually we are goin there with soojung and ambers friends, we are their chaperon, thanks for the offer anyway and ahm mmm so guess we might see guys there then" jessica awkwardly said as she turn her back at them and ready to walk away. 

After she said that me and soojung made an eye contact, she grabs sulli's hand and we slowly walk away from jessica; at this point we both know whats coming up next. 

 

 


"For real!!!!!, thats awesome!!!!miss icy glare and ms double b in the house ya'll!!!!" Sooyoung teasingly said as she put her arms on top of jessica and tifannys shoulder shaking them.


"Hahaha and jess your so funny girl, of course we gona see each other there, DUH like come on we are STAYING in the same house anyway" after hearing that from sooyoung, soojung and i started to walk faster now, and from far distance we happily see min and luna.

"WHAT!!!!what do you mean SAME HOUSE!!" I heard jessica and tifanny scream, i dont want to look back, too scared to see jessicas furious face.

"Ahm well yeah, IT is our COMPANY'S swim get away,....AMBER and SOOJUNG didnt tell you guys???" 

 

 


"OH HELL NO THEY DIDNT!!!!! AMBER, SOOJUNG!!!! YOU GUYS BETTER COME BACK HERE NOW!!!!!" 

 

 

"MIN!!! LUNA!!!we are surely glad to see you guys!" Both me and soojung greet our friends, totally ignoring jessicas screaming, BUT we can feel her DEATHLY ICY GLARE on our backs, that i can feel goosebumps in my skin and I know for sure shes gonna kill us, (mostly me) later on. 

"Dad dad, come here i want you to meet someone" i called my dad, still not looking at their direction. I can still hear sooyoung and taeyeon trying to calm jessica down (oh boy!)

"Dad i want you to meet min, shes one of my closest friends in school" i introduce min first cause soojung is also introducing luna to sulli. 

"Oh hi young lady, its pleasure to finally meet my daughters BESTFRIEND" my dad said as he smirk at me, i mentally facepalm my self when i caught on how my dad emphasize the word bestfriend. NOTE TO SELF: never open up to dad again!!!

"Its nice to meet you too sir" min greet him back right before she give me a confuse look, i guess she notice my dad teasing tone towards her. 

"I cant blame you amber, this girl is really beautiful, no wonder you said your BESTFRIEND keep getting in the PICTURE" i shoot a glare at my dad, then give min an apologetic smile. Shes just looking at us totally lost on what my dad is saying. OMG!!! Dad please stop TALKING!!!

 

"What about me?" 

 

 


"Wwwoooaahh!!" I jump in surprise when I heard soojung suddenly ask from my side. Why is she here!!! Isnt she suppose to be busy talking to luna and sulli. 


"Huh?, what is it sweetie? " My dad ask soojung back.


"Im sorry mr liu for cutting in, its just, i heard you say, ME getting in the PICTURE... What picture are you talking about" 

Dads eyes got big before he look at me then back to soojung then to me again, i keep glaring at him, PLEASE PLEASE DAD DONT SAY IT!!!!! 

He slowly grin at me when realization finally hit him. 

"Ooooooohhhhh iiiiii sseeeeeeee" he said without removing his smirk on. I look at soojung and min, they are both staring at us with completely confuse look on their faces.

"Dad.... I.. I think you better go now" i try to shoo him away, i dont even want him to meet luna right now. 

"Ok ok, il be goin... Be careful over there kids and just have fun.. Miami is a great place, And ahm amber....... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Its a VERY BEAUTIFUL PICTURE by the way.... Nice choice.. Your really are a LIU" 


"Dad!!!!!"