Why?...

Im inLoVe with my DOG

Jessica PoV 

Being in college is awesome, our classes is shorter and more time to hangout. Like right now, me and my best tiffany are hanging out in our favorite cafe in town. "The Lee's cafe", yup its donghaes family cafe. But im not here to see him, im here for his sister, Yuri. I know it might look bad, but can you blame me. I like his sister and NOT him, i cant control to whom my heart would fall for right. Even thou donghae been courting me since he was in his senior year, (and yes his a year older than us), ive been neglecting him since then but his still persistent for me to go out with him. I really wish yuri is the one courting me instead. Its just the moment i saw her that day, i know shes the one for me 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK


Me and tiffany volunteer to a special class that our school establish, the class offers a free english lesson to the public who wants to learn how to speak and understand english better. Most of the people that register are mostly immigrants that just arrive here in the states and wants to be fluent to the language. 

That day i was assign in the registration desk, and to my luck not too many people are coming to sign up for the class, for short it was BORING!!!, sitting behind a desk all day, just waiting for someone to approach you, come on!! Im dying from boredom seriously.

So i decided to take nap while i wait. 

"Ello" i heard someone speak, but i just ignore it, assuming its still part of my dream. 

"Ahm mish, exsush me....... Mmmmiissshhhh"

"What!" I snap when that person decided to shook me. One thing i HATED the most is disturbing my sleep. But once i open my eyes and see the culprit. My mouth just drop, shes the most beautiful creature i ever seen, i know she looks so scared right now maybe she got startled when i yell at her. But i find it cute, really really cute. 

"Oh hiiiii, can i help you?" i said with a smile, trying to lessen her fear from me.

"Ahm mmmm ish this reghistu pu english clash?" I beam my eyes on her, i can tell shes korean and oh my god her accent is so adorable.

"Yes, yes it is, you want to sign up?" I said, but she just staring at me. Why is she staring?

"Mmm mish, you got samteng" she said as she gesture her hand on her cheek.

"Excuse me?" 

"Ere, i wipe it" she said as she took her handkerchief out from her pocket and wipe something from my mouth. 

"There, no mur drool" she said as she dorkily smile at me.

"Oh my god, did i drool??" I was so embarrass, i cover my mouth and put my head down. I know my face is bright red right now. 

"Ey, dont be that, its ok no need to be ashame" she said as she lift my head to face her. She gave me her brightest smile. And cant help myself not to smile back at her. 

I ask her for her name, age, phone number and email address (thats what we need for the registration ok). So her name is YURI KWON, same age as me, she just arrive from korea two weeks ago so she doesnt have a phone number yet, so she only gave me her email address. 

The next day, she started attending our class. And sometimes we do a one on one tutorial and of course i always aim to help her. I told tiffany about my ultimate crush for yuri so tiffany help me out to make sure that no one else would help yuri besides me. Hahaha ok i might be too possessive but cant blame me im a JUNG its in our blood to be possessive. 

From then on me and yuri become close really close, sometimes i feel like we are a couple already haha but i dont want to assume anything. 

One night she invited me to come over at her house, she said she wants to introduce me to her brother, but not really blood related, she said something about that him and his dad adopted her when her parents died in a car accident in korea. 

When we arrive, i got surprise when she introduce me to donghae oppa, so thats her brother. I already know him from school, his our senior. 

The dinner was nice, she even walk me home and before leaving she even try to kiss me but hesitate and she kiss my hand instead. I cant help but to giggle in her antics before saying goodnight and close the door.

After that night, she seems off, she doesnt really talk to me much and most of the time spacing out. I ask her whats wrong but she said its nothing. 

Then in our last day of class, i was surprise when she comes in with a bouquet of flowers in her hand. She approach me. My heart was thumping fast. Im so happy and excited at the same time. OMG is she finally gona confess to me now.

 

 


"Jessica.......ahm flowers for you from my BROTHER" i felt my heart just broke when i heard what she said. 

I never thought that donghae oppa likes me and never come to my mind that his gona USE yuri to get to me.  

I still took the flowers from her. Cause for me technically the flowers are from her and not from donghe oppa. She gave me a sad smile, she bow her head down before leaving the classroom.

 

 

 

"Jes are you ok?" Tiffany approach me as soon as yuri left, she wipe the tears from my face. 

I look at my best friend.

 

 


"Tiff, why couldn't it be her"


END OF FLASHBACK