Best friend

Im inLoVe with my DOG

Amber PoV 

Why is she mad at me AGAIN!! and its right after we made up from the past fight. Aaaghhh i dont get her. What did i do wrong this time?

I decided to go to her room, i dont want this fight to last another week like last time. 

"Seriously SULLI!!!!!, thats awesome!!! Its ok VISIT is good!!! But for how long is your visit, before you go back to korea?" I was about to knock when i hear her talking to somebody...Haayyy i guess il try tomorrow then. 

Im about to walk away when the name Sulli started to ring a bell on my head it sounded so familiar. She said sulli.....in korea.... Sulli in Korea!!!!! Then it hit me, Min mention something about a girl name Sulli move back to korea. 

I barge in her room. My mouth drop when i saw her, there she is wearing that thick ugly glasses of hers 

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh" 

"NO WAY!!!!!SOOJUNG!!!!!, YOU.... YOUR KRYSTAL?!!!!......" I shout while pointing my finger at her. I really cant believe my eyes. The... The school geek is actually soojung...

"Yah!!!, how dare you barge in my room like that!!" She yell back 

"Wait!!, does this mean you have no idea that soojung and krystal is the same person?!!" The girl on the computer screen said, im assuming that would be sulli.

"How can i??, she look so different with those ugly glasses on" i answer back still shock on this revelation.

"Hahahahahaha omg!!, krysie you are right about TWO things thou, she is indeed STUPID and indeed VERY HANDSOME" sulli added 

"Huh?!!, are you guys talking about me?" I ask when i notice soojungs face turn red right after sulli made that comment. 

"What?!!, No were not" soojung said as she glare at sulli. Cant help but to snicker at them. 

"Soooo, what else did soojung told you about me?" I ask without removing my dorky smile on. 

"Hahahaha sorry amber, but its between me and my bestfriend, right krysie!" 

"Ahm Sulli, i call you later ok... I love you..bye" she said before closing her laptop. 

"So it is true then" 

"Whats true?" 

"That you guys are talking about me hahaha, she didnt deny anything" i said as i sit on her bed. 

"Whatever, i told you that we are not, and FYI theres nothing special about you to talk about"  ok soojung, keep on denying the fact

"Any ways, what do you want?, you know im kinda busy right now" She ask sounding annoyed

"Im here to talk to you, actually to say sorry AGAIN, im really shock you know, i feel so stupid now, here i am looking for you for days and youve been in front of me all this time" i said as i tilt my head to the side staring at her as she pretending to read a book to ignore me. 

"Well you are stupid...wait, You mean  youve been looking for me all this time?" 

 

 


Krystal PoV 

I cover my face more with my book after i ask her. I know im blushing cause i am touch from what amber said. Here i am upset with her but shes not really ignoring me at school like the rest of our classmates, shes just stupid not to recognize me.

"Yah, i was, for three days, i ask everyone about you, but no one knows soojung... Ahm where does krystal name came from?"

"Krystal is my english name.....so why are you looking for me anyway?" 

"Mmm why wouldnt i?,to be honest soojung your a special person for me" im dumbfounded from what she said, i slowly turn my head to face her, there she is smiling sweetly at me. My heart skip a beat again just like i had in the bathroom earlier. 

"Spe....Special??" Dammit why did i stutter. 

"Yah" she said as she scratch the back of her head

"Why.. Why am i special?" I turn my face back to my book, im afraid amber might notice my face is red cause my heart is pumping so fast right now. 

"Well, you see my family been traveling around alot cause you know,about my curse and all, so i never had a chance to stay longer on a place that would actually have a friend friend, you know im saying. and to tell you the truth soojung. YOU are my FIRST actual FRIEND.....i know you already have a bestfriend of your own but can you be MY BEST FRIEND too" she said as she try to peak on my book 

"Aaahh yah yah sure no problem" i said, as im debating with my emotions right now. 

"Great!!, thank you soojung" i got startled when she suddenly hug me but then close my eyes when i can smell her scent, god she even smell so good, i shook that thought away. what is happening to me. 

"Can i ask you a question thou?" She said after she release me from her hug and sit back on my bed. 

"What is it?"

" why are you covering your pretty face with that ugly glasses of yours, you really look like a geek" i throw my book at her, 

"Yah!!, cant believe you, how can you compliment then insult me at the same time" i glare at her after i said that. 

She raise her two hands up like shes surrendering but has that dorky smile of hers again

"Hahahaha, but its true!!, you are Pretty but that ugly glasses of yours is covering it all up, do you need to wear it for real?" 

"I told you before, im near sighted i need to wear them" i said as i went near my bed to get my book back 

"How about contacts?" She said as she reach and took my glasses. 

"Hey!!! Give it back..." I try to reach for my glasses but she lay down on my bed and stretch her arm away from me. Causing me to fall on top of her. Even without my glasses i can see how good looking she is cause my face is really upclose to hers. I can feel my face starting to heat up so I hurriedly sit down and trying to calm my heart once again before speaking. 

"I cant afford to get contacts, and i dont want to ask my unnie or dad for help, cause i know their budget is pretty tight too" 

"I see" as she sit too and touch her chin like shes thinking of something. 

"Ahm amber can i have my glasses back, i still need to do my homework" i can tell i broke her train of thought on how she look at me, what are you thinking anyway

"Oohh hahaha sorry, ahm i got to go now too, thank you again soojung" she said as she give back my glasses and headed for the door.

" your welcome amber" i sweetly smile at her when she turn her head at me after opening the door. 

"Goodnight Bestfriend" she sweetly smile at me too before finally closing the door

"Goodnight" i said as a whisper as i clench my chest.

I know I should be happy right now, come on i got myself another FRIEND here, but why do i feel so disappointed. 

 

 

 

 


Is this really happening to me right now 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aaaaagghhh!!!!! I have feelings for my "bestfriend" amber already.