STATUS 7

My Longtime Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STATUS:  Whatever Makes Her Happy

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli patiently waited for Minho to finish his last pose from his photo shoot that day. He has no idea that she was there.. she just told the stuff not to tell him her presence so she wouldn't be a disturbance from his work, knowing Minho he will surely ran onto her first and would probably pack up the photo shoot just for her.

 


She silently watching him from a far... and can't help herself admire him. 


How can Minho look so breathtakingly hot with a rip off white shirt and a faded denim pants? Well the answer is that... it's Choi Minho. 

 

Yeah, and she's too lucky to have him as her bestfriend and she'll have him for the rest of the day.. that's the main reason why she's there in the first place and she's too confident that he won't say no to her. Well.. she doesn't need to be persuasive around him. She can have his whole time if she wants to.. that's how spoiled she is to him. 


"Hey... gotcha! What brought you here?" it was Minho. She was surprised that he knew she was there. 


"Ah.. you knew?" she asked.


Minho look at her with a frown. "Of course.. how wouldn't I notice you?" he said while pinching her slightly on the cheek. 


"Aww.. that was supposed to be a surprise!" she pouted.. soothing her cheek a bit disappointed.. so he was aware that she was there and unlike old times he didn't bother to entertain her first before anything else.. hmm. That was first, though. She thought. 


"But I am surprised.. it's not all the time that you payed me a visit at the middle of my work." he said.

 

Sulli handed him a towel and a bottled water. "Here.. I bet you're tired standing there worning yourself with that model pose of yours." she said.. not making it too obvious that she has a favor to ask from him.


Minho took the towel as well as the bottled water from her and drink straightly from it. "Hmm.. you bet. Not to mention that I needed to wear a poker face or showed a fake smile to the camera. It's really a tiring job." he said.


"U-huh... but you're enjoying it." she said as he took the towel from him and let herself the one to wipe his sweat. Minho just shrugged.


To her surprise Minho grab her hand and gave her a confusing look. "So what's the catch?" he asked. 


Sulli smiled sweetly. "There's no catch."


"Really huh?" Minho doubtedfully nod.. 

 

"Well.. I brought some side dishes and desserts for the staff and I guess they're enjoying it by now." she said as she smiled mischevously. 


"Side dishes and desserts... hmm so where's mine?" Minho asked.


"Hmm.. you'll have your share if you'll spare the rest of your day with me." she said still smiling with mischief. 


"And so I thought your just paying me a visit. So where you will take me this time?" Minho asked. 

 

"We'll go shopping... and some make over to do?" she said.


"Make over?" asked Minho. "But you don't need a make over sweetheart." he added.


Sulli rolled her eyes. She knew he'll say that... and if he knew her plans he will probably oppose to her. But she has no choice but to tell him since she needed his company. "Oh well, I think I need one if I have to catch my Mr. Right." she cassually said. 

 

Minho frowned. "Seriouslly?" he asked. Sulli look at him and nodded. "Sweetheart this is absurd.. you know. You're perfectly fine and he can be so dumb not to notice that you are almost perfect." said Minho which made her chuckle.


"You're exagerating Minho. Sometimes we need some change. So are you going with me or not?" she asked instead.


"I can go anywhere with you Sweetheart but please... whatever you have in mind, changing yourself? make sure you won't regret it, okay?" said Minho. "Let's go.. " 


"Wait... change your clothes. You can't go with me wearing that ripped off shirt and that faded jeans. All females will gone wild if they sees you. " she said. 


"Oh yeah.. I almost forgot. Then wait for me at the car.. your car, right?" Minho said as he winks at her. Sulli just nodded before she headed towards the exit door going to the car park where her car is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So how do I look?" Sulli asked as she wear one of the clothes she chooses from the racks. It was a 3/4 sleeves one piece dress.


"You look... uhmm too old fashioned." said Minho who is obviously bored from reading magazines while waiting for her to finish. It's the 10th clothes she tried on and yet he never agrees with any of them.


"Minho!!" she yelp in frustration.


"You know what.. this is not your style. How about you choose a dress that will show more of yourself." he suggested. 


Sulli can't help but roll her eyes. "I brought you here so someone could help me choose a dress.. but here you are and you're not helping me." she said.


"Is this really necessary? I told you.. you look pretty in whatever clothes you wear." said Minho.


"So how about this dress?" she insisted.


"Oh well, it's not that bad... but it's not really you. Even yourself isn't convince.. I assume." said Minho as he look at her with demur.


"Okay fine... I must admit this isn't me, this isn't my style." she said in surrender. 


"See?" Minho shrugged as he sat down back to the couch comfortably and took the magazine and pretended to read.


"But Minho... I want to give L an impression." she said. She saw Minho raised an eyebrow but didn't bother to give her a glance. "Aish.. this is so frustrating. Okay fine.. this isn't going to work I guess." she said with a tone of dismay and was about to go back to the dressing room but Minho manage to stop her as he seemed to sense that she's sulking inside.


"Hey.." said Minho who grabbed her slightly in the arm. "It's not your style but it looks pretty on you.. as well as the other dress you tried earlier." 


Sulli furrowed. "Really? Then why are you just telling me now?" she asked scowling at him.


Minho chuckled. "Did I just told you many times today that you're pretty?" he said.


"Oh yeah.. that!" she said sarcastically.


"Just make sure that this guy worth this changes." said Minho. 


"He has a name its L." she said.


"L.. whatever." Minho said as he rolled his eyes wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter