Prelude

My Longtime Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Longtime Friend

 

 

 


"Why did we stop here?" she asked putting up a facade not showing her fears when the man beside her stop the car in an isolated place, the place is almost dark since only one of the street lights is functioning... she's inside the car of Lee JongHyun her current boyfriend. They've been dating for two months and it's just now that he allowed him to take her home. She's always been reserve when it comes to her relationships. JongHyun was not her first boyfriend.. she had been into relationships before she met him. Her past relationships never lasts since they found her boring, she's not fun to be with and she always has this rules over matters. 

 

 

"We've been dating for two months and I'm getting bored with our relationship." said JongHyun.


"What do you mean by that?" she asked.. getting nervous.


"Do you think we need to.. level up? Like this..." JongHyun said as he's getting closer to her.


She tried to push him but the more she pushed him.. the more he gets closer. "Yah, what are you doing?" she asked, though.. she knew what exactly he was trying to do.


"Oh c'mon Sulli... I know you like this too. Stop playing innocent, it doesn't suit you." said JongHyun.


"Get off me.. I don't know what your saying." she hissed.. pushing JongHyun with all her might. But JongHyun grip her arms and start kissing her on her earlobes.


"No don't do this JongHyun.. please." she pleads.. but the guy just continue what he was doing.


"I can't Sulli... my friends and I made a truce. I should have taken you for a long time but you keep on avoiding me..." said JongHyun... her eyes narrowed as it glisten with fury.


"You what?" asked Sulli... though she perfectly understand what he meant.


"I have to take you now.. here. Let's just do it here.. I have no time to get a room for you baby." said JongHyun...


"You son of a... let go of me!" she hissed as she knock him right through his groins. Sulli grab the oppurtunity to let go from his hold as Jonghyun wince in pain.

 

She immediately run out of the car and run as fast as she could.. but Jonghyun followed her.


"Yah.. you filthy . You can't run away from me just like that! Come back here..." yelled Jonghyun.. it was not a mere second when he grab her hair... 

 


"Ugh.. Jonghyun let go of me!" she said.. pulling her hair back. 


"Not too far baby... Not until I have you." said Jonghyun who's nibbling her neck with full of lust in the midst of a deserted road. 


"No please.. don't do this." she's pleading.. struggling from his hold.. she was never been so helpless in her entire life...  just at the moment. 


"I've had this planned Sulli.. and don't act as if you don't like this. For all we know.. you are nothing but a . I just wanna know if your still a  or not... but I know you aren't anymore." Jonghyun insulted.


"I'm not a you brute!! Get off me.." she hissed.. but to her dismay Jonghyun was too strong, and he kept on pulling her hair.. she might lose all her hair if she kept on struggling against him. Jonghyun is dragging her back from the car when suddenly a mini pick-up truck passes by. She struggle again from Jonghyun. "Help!!" she screamed her lungs out.. hoping that the driver of the truck might heard her. But to her dismay.. she didn't get any response as the truck just passed through them. 

 


"Huh! No one would come to help you babe.. knowing your reputation from the University. You are known as a player and no one will believe you if you will accuse me of ... and besides I am your boyfriend." said Jonghyun.

 

"Let her go... you don't force your girlfriend when she don't want to." 

 

Sulli turn her head back from the person who talked... a man. A tall, dark and handsome man. 

 

"And who are you? Don't middle on someone's business dude. This girl here is.. my girlfriend, this is just a misunderstanding. You can go now." said Jonghyun. She shook her head.. signaling the man to just don't leave and instead help her.


"Yeah.. I guess so.. I'm sorry dude." said the stranger.. and just turn his back from them and ride again to his pick-up and drove off. Leaving the two of them again in that deserted road.

 


Sulli felt losing her hopes at the moment... Jonghyun let go of her hair thankfully and loosen his hold from her grip.. this time she put all her prowess to hit him right on his . 

 


"Yah... you witch!! Ughh... Sulli comeback!" said Jonghyun but she just run as fast as she can.. she stopped for awhile to get off her heels and run again far away from him. She saw Jonghyun started again the engine.

 

"Oh God help me.." she mumbled.. she's too tired from running aside from her still hurting scalp, some bruises. Her knees were now losing it strength.. and worst sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter