STATUS 1

My Longtime Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STATUS: BestFriend

 


"Good Morning Sweetheart!" 

 


"Good Morning.." she replied in a husky tone.. she furrowed as the voice was very familiar to her. "Sweetheart?" there's only one person who's calling her that. "Aish.." is she dreaming of him again? 


Sulli unconsciously sniffed... that familiar scent. She smiled.. and snuggle herself more under his armpit. 

 


"Yah.. Choi Minho.What are you doing in my bed?" she asked without opening her eyes.. she knew it was him. 


"I have my keys, Sweetheart." he answered... that made her smirk. Minho has his own key in her townhouse it's one of his privilege as her friend... not just friend but bestfriend. They've been friends for seven years now... after that terrifying night from the hands of his super ex boyfriend JongHyun... Minho became her knight in shining armor. Her hero.. her Super Minho. 


"You.. that's abusive." she said as she groggily get up.. and slapped him on his arm.


"Am I not welcome here anymore?" Minho asked.. who's lying down on his stomach.


"C'mon.. of course you are. You're always welcome here, you know that. But you have your own room here.. why didn't you slept there?" 


Minho chuckled. "I just miss you Sweetheart so I went straight here... and besides I haven't sleep yet. I came here around 5:30 am.. what time is it now? It's just 6am?" he spoke as he's trying to take a nap.


"You haven't texted me or call me the past few days.." she pouted.


"I'm sorry I had a hectic schedule.. I haven't even call Mom, yet." 


"You haven't call Auntie yet? then.. they must be worried now. And when do you plan to go home?" she asked... while choosing clothes from her closet, she's now preparing for work as she wait for his reply... but apparently Minho seemed drifted off to sleep. She shook her head as she walk towards him and kissed him on his cheek.


"Sleep well Super Minho.." she smiled.. that's how she's used to call him. He must really be so tired from his flight. Minho came from Japan he works as a model in advertisements for clothing brands such as Calvin Klein, Levi's and Reebok. Oh well, that was just one of those brands he's endorsing and he had a photoshoot there for a week. He's somewhat popular in Asia... what is good about him is fame hasn't change him, he kept his feet firmly on the ground. People won't even notice him walking on the sidewalk as he never wore branded clothes.. and just act as a normal person. And how can people notice that the person they're bumping into is the famous model Choi Minho who's on a content of  huge billboard and print ads.. when he always ride in his old mini- pick up truck. Aside from her, Buddy is one of the constant thing in his life. His mini pick-up truck's name.. his first car. They've been together for more than a decade. He told her that it was his father's gift to him when he turned eighteen. 


"Oh, How I missed you too.." she mumbled as she forgot to answer him earlier.. endearments and sweet nothings became normal to them. Though, they don't have that "friends with benifits" type of friendship. They're totally far from that.. and it will never happen between them as Minho is one of the most respectable person she ever meet.

 

 

 

                                                                                  __

 


Sulli really wokes up early as it took her more than an hour in the shower. It's a daily routine for her... one of the reason why she live by herself alone is because she doesn't want someone interfere her lifestyle. She came from a conservative family but she's far from being conservative. In fact she's liberated... though with reservations. But most of people who doesn't really know her misinterpret her for being a .. flirt.. she actually heard enough names people wanted to call her but she never really mind... she never took it against them. Instead she took it as a motivation to excel on her craft she even graduated as a Laude in College. Which remind her of...  Minho was the only person who attended the very special day of her life. Her parents were working overseas.. they can't go home and leave their jobs just to attend her graduation. 

 


Sulli turned off the water tap and gained her thoughts after a moment of.. some flasbacks. Those were the days.. and nothing really had change except for she now owned a business.. 

 

 

 


"Are you really a bake shop owner?" Minho said which made her startled.. she just got out from the shower and she only had a towel covering her self underneath.


"Oh.. I thought you were asleep?" she asked.. not minding his presence. It's not the first time Minho saw her wearing only a towel, she could really tell that he is so immune with her charms... since she haven't seen him even take a lustful look to her, not that she wished, though.

 


"How come you don't have any raw food in your refrigerator?" he asked instead.


"I haven't been in the grocery.." she answered... as she walked towards her room. Her townhouse has two toilets, one upstairs near the rooms and another one near the kitchen but since the faucet of the toilet upstairs was broken and she haven't call someone yet to fix it.. she needed to use the other toilet so she has no choice but to pass by the kitchen.


"Since when?" Minho asked.


"Hmm.. since last week?" she smile coyly.


"Sweetheart.. don't tell me you also have no time cooking your own food? Look at you.. you're too skinny." Minho scolded.. he really knew her after all.


"Uhmm.. I do take out. And I owned a bake shop remember?" she reasoned out.


"Those pastries aren't proper enough to fill your empty stomach." he said.


"Yah.. don't insult my pastries like that." she glared at him.


Minho throw his hands on the air in surrender. "Fine! Go get dressed.. we'll have breakfast together." he shoved her towards her room.


"Coffee is fine with me, though." she added.


"Alright.. I'll make you one but you have to eat a decent food before going to work." Minho answered which made her smile.. one thing she missed about him is his coffee.. it's addicting. 


"Thanks!" she yelled as she was now in her room.

 

 

 

                                                                                __

 

 


"I wonder what it took you so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter