STATUS 11

My Longtime Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STATUS: Better off as friends.

 

 

 


Sulli run out from the bathroom. Her eyes started to well up with tears. Did just Minho kissed her? And why on earth she like it? That's it. She liked it as much as she wanted to deny it to herself. She like it. She like him kissing her. That's the thing upset her most. Because she doesn't know why he did that? How she wished he'd run after her and explain himself because it started to freak her out.

 


She used to kiss Minho on the cheek but that was just it. Pure platonic and she doesn't feel anything but when he kissed her no matter how short and abrupt it was. She felt something, different and it really freaks her out. Because she can't afford to feel that way towards him. Now that she's starting to feel something for L. And probably L does feel the same way. It can't be. She can't be confused just because of a meaningless kiss.

 


Sulli heard Minho call out for her. "Hey! Where are you going?" he asked gripping her arm.

 


"Home." she snap at him taking her arm from his grip.

 

"Look, I'm sorry!" Minho said vaguely.

 


There she was peeved and for the second time she slap him again.

 


Minho whines holding his throbbing face. "What the hell was that?" he yelled.

 


"Sorry?" Sulli repeated. "You are sorry?" she asked.

 

 

Minho gave her a perplexed look. "No- it's not that---"

 


Sulli cut him off. "Then what?" she yelled.

 


Minho throw his fist up in surrender. "Okay, first you don't have to yell at me. Second after being your dogbody most of the time, now I'm your punching bag? What is wrong with you?" he said and an angry tone.

 


Sulli darted him with an angry look. What is the matter with him? When he started this all. Why suddenly its blowing her back? "Okay.. where is this even coming from? she voiced out.

 

"Because you were overreacting!" Minho said casually.

 


Overreacting? Was she? Well, maybe she was. "Yeah! Maybe I was." she said admittedly. "But what was that all about?" she asked pertaining to his action.

 


"That was just a spur of the moment, nothing else." Minho said annoyed not meeting her eyes.

 


Sulli creased a brow. "Spur of the moment?" she repititively said. Oh, partly she wished he didn't say that.

 

"Yeah." he replied in monotone.

 

Sulli look at him intently. There was something wrong with him. He's really acting weird. "And what's with the--- "I am your dogbody, a punching bag? What was that? Where was it coming from?" she scolded him.

 


"Oh that... I just said those because I was pissed off. You basically slap me twice in a row. FYI!" he said in peeved tone washing his face using both hands roughly. Well, obviously he was really pissed. She knew him. She felt a bit of guilt but otherwise he deserved it for crossing the line.

 


"You crossed the line Minho! You deserve that." Sulli said with emphasis.

 

"Oh c'mon sweetheart, it's not like it was your first kiss." said Minho.

 


Sulli felt insulted by his remarks. It was so unlike of him. She can't believe he would said those to her. She waved a talk-to-my-hand at his face. "Just-- stay away from me, you douche!" she said fuming inside as she manage to held her anger.

 


"Look I'm sorry-- I didn't mean it that way." he said crossing the space between them. It was as if Minho read what she thought he just said.

 


Sulli bursted out. "Yeah! you never meant everything you said. Like you never meant to deliberately kissed your very bestfriend!" she said dauntingly on his face before she stormed out and went somewhere secluded where Minho is out of sight.

 

 

 

 

 

•••

 

 

 

 

"Ugh! Woman!!" Minho exclaimed desperately. He will never get to understand them, especially when it comes to her. He thought he already knew her but not today. Or it was him who changed everything. That damn kiss change everything and now she's hating him.

 


He was about to find her and apologize when he heard Keyra screaming. He almost forgot that he has kids to babysit. He runs back to the bathroom to check if something bad happen.

 


"What happened here?" Minho asked joining them again on the tub.

 


Keyra was pointing at Ambrosio who look guilty and worried. "He spray a soap to my eyes it sting." she said her voice strained in pain while rubbing her eyes.

 


"Don't rub your eyes, Uncle Minho will handle this, okay!" he said in comforting voice. Keyra nodded leaving her eyes closed. Minho took a basin and fill it with a clean water. "Okay now do as I say. Dip your head and open your eyes under the water. It will wash the soap out from your eyes." he instructed. Keyra followed his instruction as she did was she was told. "You okay there?" Minho asked and Keyra nodded.

 


Keyra pull out her head and tried opening her eyes slowly. "I feel a bit better now, Uncle Minho." she said battling her eyelashes.

 


"Good. Now, Ambrosio. What will you say to your sister?" he asked as he turn towards him.

 


Ambrosio avoided Keyra's eyes looking down. "I'm sorry." he said in low voice.

 

Minho hid a chuckle. "She can't hear you Ambrosio." he said in authority. He never thought he can do a good job being a babysitter of the two. It was now he realized that he's enjoying their company.

 

Ambrosio let out a sigh. "I'm sorry Keyra." he said as he crossed their distance and give her sister a hug.

 

 

 

 

"It's okay Ambrosio, just don't do it again." Keyra said forgiving his brother.

 

Minho smile triumphantly by the sight of them. "Okay.. let's rinse up and we'll go to bed." he said interrupting them. The two didn't protest as 

they rinse themselves obediently.

 

 

 

 


•••

 

 

 

 

Sulli was still sulking. Sitting all alone by herself in the living room. She thought about it. Maybe, Minho was right. She was just overreacting. She was an adult. It wasn't her first kiss, so why make a huge fuzz out of it? Maybe because she hadn't been kissed by someone for like ages and it should be L the one kissing her not Minho.

 

She brushed her hair back trying to erase the thoughts of him. It was just like a metaphorical.. the thought of how it feels like to be kissed by him and it suddenly happens in the most unexpected place with two toddlers as an audience. It wasn't romantic at all.
 

 

So, why did she have that funny feeling in the pit of her stmach everytime she thought of that kiss? It wasn't as if she fancied Minho. Not one bit. Or maybe a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter