STATUS 2

My Longtime Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

STATUS: Wayback and Present 

 

 


7 years ago....

 


Sulli lost her ity last night inside a car in the midst of a deserted road near the campus.. with Lee JongHyun.

 

"Okay.." she rolled her eyes upon reading the rumors that was being strayed all over the Campus. "Lee JongHyun.. you really don't know whom you messed up with." she oath. Sulli furiously walked to find her now super ex-boyfriend Lee JongHyun... if he think he can get a way with his attempted and naughty rumors he's throwing against her.. well he's definitely wrong. 


She was on her way to find that pig ex-boyfriend of her when she bumped into someone. She almost fell on the ground due to the strong impact.. but the man held her waist before she totally fall from the ground.


"What the- .. " she was about to cuss but was taken aback when she saw the man she bumped into..  

 

"I'm sorry.. Mi- " said the stranger.. same with her he was also surprised upon seeing her.


"It's you!!" Sulli exclaimed.. as she let go herself from him.


"Yeah.. it's me." he nodded..


"You're studying here?" she asked incredulously.


The guy shrugged. "Yeah.. I guess so?" he plainly answered.. which almost made her roll her eyes.


Sulli heaved a sigh.. he wasn't that nice after all far as what she thought about him last night. "Okay.. nice bumping into you." she said as she walked out on him.. she continue her search for the group of men who's usually ganging around the campus.


"There you are.." she muttered.. and walk furiously towards her target. "Lee JongHyun!" she yelled... but seemed the lad didn't heard her. She took of one of her heels and throw it straight on his head.. Sulli smiled with satisfaction. "Bulls eye!"


"What the ?? Who did that?" JongHyun's rage.. as he look around the area.


"ME!!.. missed me?" she said  narrowing her eyes on him. She saw JongHyun smirked.


"Oh.. hi baby. Aren't we done yet last night?" said JongHyun flirtatiously as he walk towards her. 


Sulli moved backward as JongHyun was about to kiss her on her cheek. 


"Oh man.. tsk!!"  his friends teased at the back.. JongHyun just smirk.


"Do you want a second round baby?" JongHyun asked as he stepped forward. 


Sulli laugh with amusement.. and shook his head. "Don't be too greedy.. Babe!" emphasizing her used to be endearment. "Hey listen here..." she shouted to get the attention of the other students there. "Wait give me back my heels." she muttered as she gets her signatured shoes from JongHyun. 


"I have an announcement to make... Yes! the rumors were true.. JongHyun had me at his car, last night. But you know what was shocking? I was not satistfied.. You know why?.." she said.. looking at JongHyun who was smiling from ear to ear. You're too proud of yourself.. huh. Let's see.. Sulli showed her little finger to everyone. "You know what this means?" she continued.. she saw JongHyun furrowed, the others got curious.. and some were suppressing their laugh.


"His "Cranny axe" is as small as this!" she said blatantly. JongHyun looks dumbfounded.. the other students were scoffing around, he became the object of ridicule as of the moment. Sulli smiled with satisfaction.. she grab the chance to give him a swift kick between his legs for the second time. "Now were even." she whispered before leaving him wince in pain.

 

 

 


Sulli was heading her way to the parking lot.. as she brought her own car. She was about open the door when JongHyun came out of nowhere. 


"Do you think were even now? You just humiliated me infront of everyone." JongHyun said in rage.


Sulli rolled her eyes. "Sorry for stomping your male ego." she said with sarcasm.. as she was about to open her car but JongHyun blocked her. "Do you mind? I have nothing with you anymore JongHyun.. you may get lost." she said.


"Huh.. not untill you reclaim what you told them." JongHyun said.


Sulli gave him a mocking smile. "How about you tell everyone that nothing happened to us and you attempted to me?" she said.. JongHyun brush his hair impatiently with his fingers. "Now.. move, your blocking my way." she said with a raised brow.


"We're not done yet Sulli." JongHyun threatened.


"We're done! Ah, yeah. We're not done yet... because I haven't done this yet." she said as she slapped him hard right on his cheek. "Now were done. Get lost and never show your face JongHyun." she was about to ride her car when JongHyun grab her on her arm.


"You bi-" JongHyun was going to slap her when someone's hand blocked him.


"I can't really stand when some guy beats a woman." the male voice said.. Sulli was shocked to see the owner of the voice. It's was him.. the person who she bumped into earlier.


"And who are you?" asked JongHyun. 


"I saw what you did to her last night, man. She can actually file a case against you and I can stand as a witness." the male warned. JongHyun clenched his teeth... as he remove himself from the male's hold and give the guy a finger.


"Ah wait.. JongHyun right? Don't mind to fought back.. I'll be watching your back. Are you even familiar with the Shinee Thau Sigma?" the male added which made her raise a brow. 


Is he refering to that ALPHA Male fraternity who torments men who treats women as rubbish?.. She saw JongHyun fidget.. in an instant he kneeled down, far from the JongHyun who almost hurt her awhile ago.


"STS? You are.. Cho-Choi Minho?" asked JongHyun stuttering.. which made her wide eyed. How does he know his name. The male nodded.


"Now you know.. get up. And never show yourself near again to this lady here." the male signaled JongHyun to leave.. JongHyun bowed and run swiftly away from them.  


"STS? Was that the Alpha male fraternity?" she asked.. as it was known in the campus. "And you are the leader?" she added.


"Call me Minho." he said showing his dashing smile at her. 


Sulli crooked her head as he is far from a beasts.. who she imagine a leader of a frat would possess.

 

 

 

 

At Present

 

 

 


"Mother Sulli! you have a phone call." said KwangHee handing her the wireless phone.


"Who?" she asked didn't bother to look at him as she was too engrossed frosting each of  the 30 pieces of cupcakes that were laid on the stainless steel table in the kitchen area. Her work were all around.. she can be in front counter during rush hours while she works at the kitchen if they have a special orders or it's either it's a customer request that she will be the one personally bake and design their respective orders.


"It's Ji Young.." KwangHee informed.. that's the time when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter