STATUS 5

My Longtime Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

STATUS: Reunited

 

 

"Do you think the kids would like this?" she asked as she check the sweets that was inside the box.


"The question should be.. would that be enough? Those kids are like gourmand they knew what's delicious or not just by looking at the food. Actually we can feed them anything." said Minho which made her chuckle.


"You're such a mean Uncle. Kids are kids... aren't you feeling envy with your brods, that they already have kids." she asked.


Minho just made a face. "Psshh.. kids?" he just shrugged.


"What? are you scared of having kids?" she asked.


"It's not that I'm scared.. I just don't if I could be a good father with my own child." he said.


Sulli chuckled.. "Seriously Minho.. for seven years of being a friend why I haven't seen you in a serious relationship?" she asked.


Minho got silent on his seat and focus his eyes on the road. He heaved a sigh. "Do we have to talk about this now? I'm driving you know." he said instead.


"That's the problem with you.. you're always avoiding my question regarding your love affairs." she said pouted.. crossing her arms. "Are you probably scared of committing yourself to someone because you know you can't be faithful?" she asked as she glance at him to wait for his answer.

 

Minho just smirked. "What made you say that? I am faithful... you have no idea." he said in a serious note.. which made her creased a brow.


"Minho.. tell me are you keeping me a secret? Are you perhaps hurt by someone..?" she asked as she held his arm.


Minho just glance at her. "Aish seriously.. Sulli stop with your question. No one hurt me okay.. I'm not devastated with love if that's what you think.. in fact.. uhm nothing forget it. Just drop this topic." he said... as he parked the car infront of a bungalow house. 


Sulli just stared at him with scrutiny as she wasn't convince with what she heard. 


Minho unbackled her seatbelt... and stared back at her. "Yah.. Sweethear we're here." he said. 


She narrowed her eyes.. "I am hurt.. I thought I am your bestfriend." she said.


"Aish seriously!" he ruffled her hair. "Let's go they're waiting for us." he said as he open his door on the other side and went out first. She didn't move on her seat as she follow him with her gaze. Minho open the door for her. "C'mon.." he said.


"Okay.. but we're not done yet." she said as she went out the car. Minho yanked inside as he took the paper bags of sweet they brought for the kids.


Minho just shook his head and slightly pinch her on the nose. "You're so cute sweetheart." he said. 


She shove his hand away. "Yah!!" she hissed in annoyance. They were on that state when someone break suddenly.


"Yah! the two of you.. stop being mushy there and get inside, everyone has been already waiting." Key yelled at them as he was to open the gate for them.


"Honey.. are they here?" asked Amber who can hardly walk because of her big baby bump.


She and Minho glance at each other due to shock.. "You're pregnant again?" they both said in chorus. Amber squinted her eyes to them.


"What's wrong with being pregnant? It's just our third.. in fact Key and I planned to have three more." said Amber as if it was just normal to her. 


"Minho you should see us often and not hide from us. You're so outdated.. it's Amber's due next month and you even have no idea that we're having our third baby." said Key who welcomed them with a hug as they approach the couple.


"So where's Keyra and Ambrosio?" Minho asked pertaining to the couple's eldest and second child. 


"They're playing at the backyard together with the other kids." said Key. "And hey.. don't you let Ambrosio hear you calling him in his real name. He won't like it.. he might kick you straight on your grandpa." Key informed him which made him furrowed.


"Yeah.. just call him Osio." Amber said which made both her and Minho chuckled.


"He is really your son." said Minho as he tap Key's shoulder. Key just smugged. 

 

"Everyone.. they're here!!" Amber yelled as she informed the other members. 

 

"Sulli you came!!" Naeun squealed as she saw her..


Sulli smiled at her. "Naeun it's been awhile." she said as she gave the lass a hug.


"You bet.. so how are you and my cousin? Are you an item now?" she asked blantly... Taeyeon who approached them heared Naeun and give the lass a nudge.


"Naeun.. is that how you welcome our guest?" Taeyeon said.. "Sulli I'm glad you came with Minho." the female said and gave her a welcome hug.


"Well, it's such a timing since I visit Minho at his apartment and invited me over here." she said. "Where's Luna and your husbands?" she 

asked as she look at the two ladies.


"They're at the backyard.. the guys are doing errands while Luna is looking after the kids." said Taeyeon.


"Ah.. by the way I bought some sweets for the kids. This was too random.. I didn't prepared something nicely for them." she said handing Taeyeon the paper bag. 


"Oh thank you.. they'll sure love this. Let's go.." Taeyeon said gesturing her inside. She and Naeun follow her trail. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uncle Minho!!" the kids run towards Minho. 


"Woahh.. here comes the little monsters!!" Minho run before the kids could even catch up and hid himself at her back.


Sulli chuckled at Minho's childish act.. 


"Minho.. stop fooling the kids." she restraint.. she look at the kids who easily sulked by Minho's rejection.


"Do we look like monsters Aunt Snow White?" Keyra asked in crossed arm.. there were four kids in almost same ages. Keyra who is six yrs old.. next is Ambrosio five years old the same age of Taehyun whom Jonghyun and Taeyeon's eldest daughter..  Luna and Onew's son Moonchi who's turning four.  


"Uhmm.. cute little monsters. Like Snow White's seven dwarfs. How was that?" she said as she bend down to give each of them a peck on the cheek.. the kids moods were lighten from what she said. 


"So we are your servant Aunt Snow White?" Moonchi asked even though he still having defective speech for his age. 


"Hmm.. why not? And Uncle Minho is the giant frog... and you'll protect Aunt Snow White from him, right?" she said as she extend her arms towards the kids.   


"Yeess!!" the kids scream as they poses cutely as if they were ready to attack anytime sooner the giant frog.


Minho who's hiding at the back nudge her.. "Yah.. that's not fair!" he protested.


She give him an elbow. "Just go on with it.." she said.. "Now it'stime to attack the giant frog!!" as she turned behind Minho's back and push him at the front so the kids could attack him. The kids happilly crowded Minho and wristle with him. 


"Agh... ahh! Ahh!.. Ouch!!" those were the only sounds she can hear from Minho which made her giggle on where she stood. Minho fumble onto the ground as he was defeated. 


"Ambrosio.." Minho acted like he was reaching the kid hand for help.. but the little kid widen his eyes in horror and just on cue he kicked Minho straight on his "wing dang doodle"


"Uuughh..." Minho cried in pain. "You little monster.. tell your Diva Daddy to hide your little sausage as I'm gonna fry it later." Minho cursed as he was curling in pain. She was laughing as she joined Minho and massage his back.


"Key warned you n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter