STATUS 6

My Longtime Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STATUS: Trapped In A Friendship

 

 

 

Sulli didn't allow Minho to drive as she know he was a bit drunk. 


"That's what you get when you don't listen to me..." she said scolding Minho. He's not really a hardcore drinker. She's been reminding him not to drink too much earlier before they started but he was to stubborn to listen for the reason that it was so seldom to happen.


"Sshhh.. I'm sorry sweetheart. I'm in a bit mess.. this won't happen again." said Minho with a hiccups and laughs.


Sulli sighed. "Sure, this should not happen again.. your too heavy to carry.. you know." she said with grimace. Minho just let out a chuckle at her plaints.. as his eyes were almost drooping down while facing her. 

 


Minho shushes her mid-sentence as he put his finger on her lips.. which made her stepped backward. "Sshh.. you're talking too much Sweetheart." said Minho as he's leaning forward to her. 


Sulli gulped... just as she thought Minho would kiss her. "Minho.. what-" as his face was only inches from hers.


 

Minho smiled with a drooping eyes.. before he finally gave in as he drops his head to her shoulder and fell into slumber. Sulli let out a sigh.. that was indeed close. Not that she anticipated it but... she felt something... something weird. She cleared her mind by supporting his back so he won't fall off. 

 

"So how can I drag him in?" she thought. She's on that state when a car pulled over her driveway... which made her creased an eyebrow for she's not expecting anyone at this hour as it's thirty past nine. She shrugged it off... as she mind her current delimma on how she could bring her drunk bestfriend inside her house. 


 

 

"Miss Sulli?" said the unfamiliar voice.. Sulli look behind to know who it was just to be surprised.


"L?" she gasps.. as she almost drop Minho which made the latter stirred. 


"Hmm.. sweetheart." Minho murmured as he snuggled himself more to the crook of her neck. Sulli felt more embarrass.. as what would possibly be L thinking about her at that very moment. 


"Err.. c'mon Minho. You can't sleep here, let's get inside." she said softly.. almosts mumbling the words but she only get a snoring sound from him.


"Do you need help?" L offered which made her surprise. 


"Ahm... please?" she said. 


L slightly smiled as he helped her to carry Minho inside her apartment. 


"Uhmm.. in your room?" L asked... she almost flushed in embarrassment.


"Ah no.. just on the couch. He'd be fine on the couch.." she said as if sounding defensive. L then lay Minho on the couch as what she had instructed him. 

 

 

 

Both an awkward and silence lingering around them... only Minho's snores can hear on the side... she can notice L at the corner of her eyes glancing at her... seemed he have some question in mind but he's hesitant to ask.


"Uhmm.. do you want something? Drinks?" she asked trying to break the silence. 


"Oh.. n-no thanks. I actually just dropped by." said L which made her furrowed. Drop by? she thought.


"H-how did you know my place?" she asked in curiosity.


"I . . . I had it from Kwanghee.. I actually asked it from him." said L smiling shyly while scratching his nape.


Sulli nodded and smiled. "Uhmm.. but why?" she asked.

 

"Uhmm.. I didn't know you have a boyfriend." L said instead.


Sulli secretly wince.. she wanted to throw the sleeping giant frog somewhere at the moment for causing her embarrassment infront of her... uhmm.. future beau? If he will still wanted to contact her after tonight.


"Oh.. that.. eerr he's not my b-boyfriend." she said.


L furrowed his brow. "He's not?" he asked while shaking his head... his expression brighten as if he was glad to know that the sleeping giant frog wasn't her boyfriend.


"Not.. not at all." she said.. smiling coyly at him while shaking her head.


L smiled.. "Uhmm.. okay. So? I think.. I . . . I better get going. It's getting late." he said bidding his farewell.

 

Sulli nodded as she motioned the door. "Thank you.. and I'm sorry about that." she said refering to the drunk Minho lying on the couch. L just nodded as he headed towards his car. He even waved at her before he finally got inside the car and drove off.


Sulli sigh as she went back inside and stared at Minho's sleeping figure. She slap his in annoyance. "You... wake up!" she hissed.


"Mmm.." Minho murmured as he just shoved his hands.


"Zzzee.. Minho get up. Go up to your room." she said as she was trying to pull his arm... 


"I like it here.." he wince.


"No get up.. you can't sleep here." she said.


"Why is it so hot?" he said and started to take off his shirt and open his fly.....   and was left wearing only his boxers showing his mascular well built body. Thankfully she was immuned of this giant frog or else she might found herself daydreaming of sleeping with him just like any other girls out there who wanted to slept with him.

 

Sulli rolled her eyes. "Aish this man... this isn't your apartment Minho. Get up!!" she exclaimed.. the man didn't move. Her eyes squinted on him as she marched towards the kitchen and get a pale of water and was about to pour it to him.

 


"Heep... don't do that!" Minho said stopping her. 


"What?? Wait. . . You're not asleep?" she asked.


Minho smiled in mischief. "Eerr.. I was. But now I'm awake." he said.


Sulli's eyes glazed in anger. "You.. so you're not drunk?" she asked eyes widen.


"I am.." Minho said and stood up walking with his boxers as he was heading the stairs up to one of the rooms.


"Minho!! I so hate you.." she said in pout.. she even stomp her feet out of annoyance. 


"And I love you sweetheart!!" he said before he went inside the room.


"Yaah!! you haven't even pick up your clothes scattered on the floor!!" she yelled as she pick them herself one by one.. and followed him.

 

 She's about to knock but Minho open the door.. he took all his clothes from her.


"Good Night Sweetheart.." he said and kissed her on her forehead... 


As if Sulli's anger melted by his action.. she just smiled and slightly shook her head. "Good Night.. you trickster!!" she said as she slightly jab him on his chest.. he caught her hand and squeezed them. 


"I am actually not drunk... and saw that guy... uhm, your suitor?! Is that the one who gave you flowers this morning?" he teased and immediately closed the door before she even utter a single word.


Sulli was dumbfounded... "Yaaah Minho!! Open this door.." she wince.. she knew it, he really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter