STATUS 4

My Longtime Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a shout out for @itsmecharity for my lovely poster... a million thanks to you! :)

 

 

STATUS: What it takes to be her bestfriend..

 

 

 

Sulli shoved her car on the parking space of Minho's apartment beside "Buddy." Then she bring out the strawberry cake that she baked specially for him. It was the day after the birthday party of Ji Young's niece.. that she decided to visit Minho at his apartment.


"Hi Buddy!" she greeted to Minho's precious pick-up truck as if it will answer her back.. "Where's your boss?" she continued waiting for an answer but of course it's a truck and it's lifeless, so she just shrugged as she continue walking towards Minho's door. She stopped for a moment thinking if she'll use her own spare key or not. Yeah, Minho owns a key on her town house and so is her to his. She has one for his apartment but she usually don't use it. But thinking how tired Minho was from his whole night photoshoot she decided to just use her keys and surprise him. 


Sulli unlocked the door of his apartment and sneakily stepped inside.. she was welcomed with scattered clothes everywhere. She even held one.. it's Minho's pants but what caught her attention was there's a female undies too. She latched her hands and well polished nail down on her hips as she shifted her weight from side to side in an act purposely showing her dislike upon the situation. She wonder what's behind that closed door... she let out a sharp breath and furiously walked towards the room. 

 

"Okay.. Sulli let's do some acting again." she said to herself... as it was not the first time to happened. Call her a busybody of her bestfriend personal life.. but yes she is. She won't allow those flirts to linger on her bestfriend... and she won't allow either Minho to toy those woman around. She stretch her arm out and grip the door knob tightly.. another sharp breath came out from before she push the door frontward.. and there was the lady facing back at her who only wore nothing but a skimpy .


"What the hell is going on her?" her voice echoed at the four corner of the room as she starts her acting prowess.


"Oh My God!!" the lady gasp when she saw her.. she stood akimbo as she glared at the strange woman on her bestfriend's room.


"Yeah.. just OMG!! Who the hell are you?" she scowled.


"Ah.. I'm Hyu.. Hyuna." the lady stuttered as she pull off the sheets from Minho.


"I am not asking about your name.. what I am asking is what are you doing in Minho's room?" she continued.. still furious as she was.


"Don't get it wrong.. n- nothing happened." the lady explained.. she narrowed her eyes as she intently stared at the lass.


"Nothing happened? Do you think I'd believe that?" she said.. still scowling at her.

 

Minho stirred at his sleep.. from the commotion. "Ugh... what's going on?" he asked groggily.. he then squinted his eyes at her. 


"Sw-sweetheart? What-" Minho was to say something but she glared at him.. giving him a signal to shut up. 


"You have a girlfriend? And you allow me to slept here?" the lady named Hyuna asked.. Her statement made her raise her eyebrow. "Pssh.. " then the lass walked out the room grabbing all her clothes that was scattered on the floor.. both her and Minho just watch the lady stormed out the apartment. 

 

 

 


They weren't talking for awhile.. Sulli was just waiting for Minho to talk. 


"Aish.. nothing happened." Minho said finally.


Sulli just smirked with his statement. "Really? Tell that to your Mother Minho." she said in dismay.


"But nothing happened Ssul." he insisted.


"Nothing happened? What.. you just stared at each other the whole night?" she reiterate.


"I was drunk.. we're both drunk. We came from a party last night and she just broke up with his boyfriend... I don't slept with a woman in trouble."  Minho explained.


"Excuses.. excuses.. excuses." she said rolling her eyes.


"But that's the truth.." Minho said sounding defensive.


"Like yeah? How do you explain your ness under that pillow covering your "ding dong mcdork"?" she asked...


Minho let out an exasperated sigh. "This conversation is going nowhere... you don't believe me. Then fine.. I slept with her if that's what you're really thinking.." he said.


"See? I know right?" 


"But I didn't." he said with assertiveness... 


She just smirked.. "Convince me Minho." she said with sarcasm.

 


She knew Minho was annoyed as he slumped himself back to bed. 


"Yah.. Minho are you mad?" she asked as she felt a bit guilty.. it was just supposed to be an act and it really doesn't matter if he slept with that bone skinny woman. It's he's choice to sleep around but of course Minho is her bestfriend and she doesn't want him acting like a philanderer. Someone has to remind him of that and it should be her.. if not her Mom.

 

"I'm pissed.. yes but not mad." said Minho.


Sulli shrugged. "Aren't you scared might someone followed you here.. you're a celebrity. What if someone seen you together? and write gossips about you? It might ruin your image." she rants.


"I really don't care about my image.. and I don't care what other people say about me. I only care about one person's opinion. But he refuse to believe me." Minho said which made her puzzle. Is that her he's talking? 


"Yah.. you're really mad." she said then poke him at his side as she joined him in bed. 


"I said I'm not mad." he flinch.


"Yes.. you are." she said as she continued poking his side.. he then flinch again. An idea popped up her mind the continuous poking became a tickle... she tickles him on his weakness, his both sides.. in his waist.


"Yah Sweetheart stop it!" he said grabbing her hands.. but she just shove his hands away and continue tickles him.


"I won't.. unless you're no longer mad." 


"I said.. I'm not." Minho said as he laugh the moment her hands move on his sides. "Yah.. Sulli stop it." he said... then he grabbed her hands to stop her. "Stop.. okay. I'm not mad. You know I can't be mad at you." he said panting. 


"Okay.." she said. "I'm just really worried Minho.. you really should stop sleeping around. What if that woman has some kind of ual disease?" she said terrified.. heaving a sigh.


"Aish.. you know what hurts?" he asked.


"What?" she said.. facing him. 


"When your bestfriend doesn't believe you." he said as he pinch her nose.


"Ahh.. Minho!" she wince holding her nose. "That hurts." she pouted.


"It is right?" 


"Yah.. why did you do that?" she slightly slapped her chest.


"You're cute when you rants at me." he said then stood up.. Sulli covered her eyes with a pillow.


"Minho! stop walking around me." she scolded. Maybe she was immuned with his charms but Minho's well built muscles.. and his famous chest were enticing. 


"I'm not .. I have my boxers on." he said.. just then when she pull away the pillow from her face.  


"Ah.. but I thought you're . You're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter