Mended

Only

Key's POV

Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh!!! Oh. my. gosh! I felt heat rushing into my cheeks as my eyes widened with realization.

I'm on Jonghyun..! In his arms! On Jonghyun! In his arms!! I was panicking now and blushing as hard as ever. I look away and tries to pull myself off Jonghyun. A small groan leaves Jonghyun's throat and I suddenly feels Jonghyun's free arm wrap around my waist. My eyes widen with surprise and my head snaps to face his. Our gaze locked, I blush and Jonghyun awkwardly sits the plate of cake onto the small coffee table besides him. After putting the plate aside, I noticed that he was slowly, bit-by-bit, approaching me. I close my eyes tightly, uncertain of what was to come, imagining that he would kiss me. I feel my heart pounding like crazy as I fantasized about how it would feel being kissed by Jonghyun.

I feel his body shift under me. Now his breath against my lips. Just a little..

But the kiss never comes.

"What are you doing, babo?" His voice brings me back to Earth. I open my eyes and meets his smiling caramel brown. 

Oh. I realized how stupid I was to think that he was going to kiss me. Jonghyun only wrapped his arm around me for support to sit us up. How stupid can I ever get? I pull myself off of Jonghyun and sits on the couch with my face turned away from him.

"What are you talking about?" I scowl at him and tries to stop my blushing. "Hand me my cake now and you eat your own, or else you'll have none!"

Jonghyun pouts but obediently hands me my plate and picks up his own. We then ate our cakes in silence with my heart pounding loudly in my chest.

I had a small piece left when, I heard Jonghyun sigh contently. He finished his cake. I glanced up at him and catches him eyeing me. He was grinning for ear to ear, and I couldn't help noticing that he had icing on the side of his face and the tip of his nose. I laugh at his ignorance while he looks at me confused with questions in his puppy eyes.

"You, you-" I pointed to my nose while I trying to tell him that he has icing on his face, but I never get to finish my sentence since I was laughing. Jonghyun just stares at me funny. "Your face! Hahaha!" I finally say between laughter. Jonghyun lightly taps his face, running it over the icing, then rubs the back of his palm across his face. He chuckles at the sight of icing on his hand and it off.

"Oh, that's gross!" I tell him and smacks his hand away. Without thinking, I grabbed some tissues and starts to clean him up myself. I wipe his hands clean and gently taps at the remaining icing left on his tanned face. Once I finished, I place my fingers on his chin, angling his face, as I checked one last time.

"Okay, now your all clean." I sit back into the couch. Jonghyun laughs. "You're such an umma~!"

"Whatever, now go wash your plate," He groans and stands up with his plate in one hand. But instead of going to the kitchen, the stupid dino takes some icing from my cake and smears it on my nose.

"Yah! Are you trying to die?!" I scold him while chasing him into the kitchen. He throws the plate into the sink and takes off into his room, laughing. "Yah, Kim Jonghyun! Get out here right now!" I say banging on his door.

"Waaah! No, umma is scary!" He laughs.

"I'm not scary!" I cross my arms over my chest and smirks. "If you don't come out now, you won't be seeing dinner!"

Immediately, I hear Jonghyun running to the door and fumbling with the knob. As he opens the door, I smack his head and tells him to wash his plate. He whines but does so obediently.


When the other members returned, I was cooking dinner while Jonghyun was watching TV. Onew hyung came into the kitchen whining about his hunger and plead for chicken. I smile at his silliness.

"Hyung! We ate chicken all last week!" I hear Taemin and Minho whine.

"I'm cooking kimchi stew already, now shush!" The two babies cheer and gives each other high fives. Onew just pouts. They all join Jonghyun in the living room while I finished their dinner.


"Dinner's ready!" I call into the living room as I set down the last plate. Within seconds, they pile into their seats. "Yah, go wash your hands," I scold and the rest groans and Taemin pouts. "Taemin-ah, if you wash your hands, I'll give you a surprise later."

"What surprise?" He jumps from his seat and runs to the sink. "Is it banana milk? Or Ice cream?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you and no, it's not banana milk or ice cream."

As we ate, we talked about our day.

"Manager wants us to prepare for a new album," Onew says. Minho groans. "No more sleep for me," I hear him mumble to himself.

"We have to come up with a theme." Onew continues. "I guess Key can start planning the outfits," He turns to Jonghyun."You're composing some right?"

Jonghyun nods, "Actually, I have something already," No.. That song..?

Onew nods. "Our schedules will be packed again."


"Umma~ what's the surprise?" Taemin tugs my sleeve while I cleaned up the dinner plates.

"It's in the fridge." I pointed. "Give some to the hyungs too okay?" Taemin nods and runs to the fridge.

"Aaaaah! It's cakee!" Taemin squeals. "Hyungs, Umma said to give you something!"

"Taemin, I said give them some," I sigh. This little maknae.

"Is it chicken?" Onew runs into the kitchen almost slipping as Taemin skips out with his cake in his hands. "Oooh! Cake!!"

Minho and Onew runs to the cake like scavengers. Jonghyun came in last and watches them. "Do I get some too?"

I glare at him. "Okay! I was joking!" He pouts and returns to the living room.

Later, I enter the living room and sets a plate in front of Jonghyun. "For you."

He stares at me, his eyes asking "Isn't that yours from this morning?" I just nod and sits down with the rest. I heard Taemin and Onew complain for more cake behind me but we continued to watch in silence.

We watched movies for a few hours, about 3, then we each took a shower and went to bed.

 

 

 


Oh gosh.. I realized the cake took 3 chapters to finish O.O

I'm really sorry for that but, I guess it played a big part in healing Key and bringing Jjong and Key together.

This is the last chapter with cake (sorry if you like Cake), so let's say good bye to Cake.

*waves* I planned out next chapter so I may update earlier. Thank you for reading and supporting <3

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Forever alone but candy will make up for that :3 kekeke (I feel so fat o.o)