Baegopa (Bogosipo)

Only

No one's POV (Jonghyun's room)

Every day changes so quickly and you are warmly and brightly shining
I’ve never seen that turned back (your back) – is curiosity also part of my greed?

Since when did I start being with you? From the moment I opened my eyes and started to breathe
I was with you every night (we were together) but I can’t approach you

Though I extend my hand (hold my hand), though I extend it with all my strength, I can’t reach you
It seemed like I got closer so I called you with a fluttering heart
But there’s no answer (missing you), I guess I can never reach you

Even if you tease me by saying this is foolish, I can’t turn this heart around

Jonghyun feels his heart fluttering as he sang those words. His heart was clogged with these feelings and soon he knew his heart will just burst. Jonghyun felt like he was singing about himself. Unrequited love, missing someone and wanting to be with the person who he knew he could never be with. It was never like that before. He had always composed because of his insomnia, which gave him ideas and inspiration. And naturally, his songs would always sound slow and sad. Now it felt so real.

Jonghyun sings the next verse and strummed on his guitar; it was literally, his heart pouring out of his lips.

He paused to record the lyrics and chords on his notepad. After recording, his eyes watered and a small trickle of tear slips from his eye, which he wiped away with the back of his palm.

Why am I crying?! I'm not crying! I'm not a crybaby! Jonghyun blinks away his tears and sniffles. Then his room goes completely silent.

Suddenly a small gurgle breaks the silence. Jonghyun blushes, he was hungry. He was dazed all day that he had forgotten to feed himself. He gently sits his guitar against the wall and goes for the door.

Jonghyun looks back at his room as he opens his door. It feels so lonely, he tells himself.

He turns towards the door and re freezes and his heart races with sadness, joy and anger all at the same time. Key?

Jonghyun's eyes feel down onto the male that was bent, with his hands and ears pressed against Jonghyun's chest.

He was listening, Jonghyun realized and blushes more.

"What are you doing..?" Jonghyun says a little louder than a whisper.

Key's eyes widen with fear but closes them immediately to prevent himself for seeing his nightmare. He shoves Jonghyun hard and stumbles back himself, causing both boys to fall on there rear.

"Ghost!! Get away from me~!" Key screams, Jonghyun felt as if his eardrums popped.

Jonghyun was still on the floor, while he stared at the other. Key was panicking and thrashing his arms and kicking.

"Get away, get away! Stay away from me~! I'msorry! I'msorry,saghf%sa@dedon'tkillmedsfec!! Adhdsahqiw@#@gyusd@#!"

Jonghyun couldn't help himself and chuckled at the cuteness of the other male. He picked himself up and began to help the latter calm down.

"Key," Jonghyun called and offered out his hand, but Key, still with his eyes tightly shut, smack him away. Key, now, started to cry.

"Kim Kibum!" Jonghyun tried again, this time grabbing Key's thrashing arms. Key's eyes shot open and a few drops of tears rolled down his face. Jonghyun's heart throbbed at the sight of the crying latter and without thinking he pulls Key into a tight embrace. He rests his head on the slim shoulders of the younger, and softly pats Key's back.

 "It's okay. Everything is okay. It's just me," Jonghyun whispered into the younger's ears. Key still struggled a little and finally calmed down to hiccups. Key lies his head on Jonghyun's shoulder letting the last drops of tears roll off his face. The two stayed in each others embrace until Key's hiccups subdues to small sighs.

"I'm okay now," Key tells the other and starts to pull away.

I don't wanna.. "Okay," Jonghyun stands and offers his hand to Key.


"So what were you doing at my door?" Jonghyun asks and Key looks away suspiciously. He's blushing, Jonghyun notices, so he was listening. Jonghyun let's out a small sigh.

Finally Key replies. "I was listening to your new song." Key confesses. "Sorry, I guess."

"It's okay.." Jonghyun shakes his head and scratches the back of his head, "I just didn't expect an audience."

Key looks at the dino and smiles. "It's good, I like it." But it's for her..

Jonghyun stares at Key then returns the smile, "Thanks," Key nods and turns towards the living room. Jonghyun follows close behind.

"Are you hungry?" Jonghyun looks at the umma-figure and smiles. "I bought cake on the way home today."

"Yeah, what kind?" Jonghyun asks and pounces on Key's shoulders. "I'm hungry!" I missed you.. Jonghyun smiles a little at the thought, but pushes it aside.

"Yah! You're heavy!" Key scolds the silly puppy and goes to the kitchen. After serving the older cake, the two boys both sits themselves on the couch to eat.

Jonghyun watches Key as he sits and motions to a slice of cake larger that his own and pouts. Jonghyun snatches the cake out of Key's reach.

"This piece it bigger, I was this one." Jonghyun pouts. Key just stares with his mouth gaping and hands frozen in mid air. Just ask Jonghyun picks up his fork, Key jumps up.

"Yah! That's mine!" He jumps over at Jonghyun and Jonghyun quickly put the cake out of Key's reach.

Jonghyun laughs at the cute reaction of the other and continues to tease Key. The two gets into a childish fight over the cake.

"Gimme! Give. Me!" Key struggles and glares into Jonghyun's puppy eyes. Jonghyun was smiling and suddenly Key's face grows warm.

He was laying on top of Jonghyun's chest and their faces were only separated by a few inches, Key realized. He was blushing really violently now. Jonghyun's chest was beating violently under Key's hands but he doesn't realize and starts to push away from Jonghyun. He was stopped when he suddenly felt the Jonghyun's free arm snake around his waist.

Key snaps his eyes open and finds himself locked into Jonghyun's eyes.

 

 

 


Hellllooo!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I finally got the two to come together! Woohoo!!

Please comment and subscribe! I really love the comments, BTW.

Ugh.. I want ice cream =.=

I almost forgot: The title of this chapter is "Baegopa" which means "I'm hungry" and "Bogosipo" in parenthesis is "I miss you," Just a little FYI.