Something Else

Only

No one’s POV

 

The loud slam echoed through the abundant freeway. Yes, you heard right, they were on a freeway. Luckily, Manager Choi Jin picked up Jonghyun’s fuming aura since their visit at the radio station, and decided to take the safer route in case anything happened. Apparently, something did happen, of course something was bound to happen; bringing up Sekyung’s name was considered trouble as it was at the group’s dorm. None of them wanted to trigger any unnecessary emotions for Jonghyun, so despite the itching curiosity to know how the two broke up was never questioned; although, now it was triggered. Jonghyun made it crystal cut clear that he was still stuck on Sekyung. At least, that was the only conclusion the Manager could come to.


 

Stepping off the road onto the grey concrete that separated the grass field from the roads, Jonghyun let out a long annoyed sigh. It was late spring; there was an early autumn breeze in the air, neither too cool nor warm. The ground was moist from the weird mixture of warmth and coolness in the air and a few grass leaves held dew. With each step Jonghyun took, the grass stirred with soft hisses. As he walked towards the endless green that would soon disappear when winter begins, he ran another hand through his hair and his brows knitted together in frustration. What’s so surprising about that? He grumbled incoherent words, obviously forgotten how he was surprise and ended up gawking at Onew himself when he found out. Why are they making such a big deal? With a suddenly stop, Jonghyun propped down on the driest part of the field he could see in sight, another sigh escaped his lips as he sat. Taking a hand full of grass, Jonghyun pulled, uprooting the poor leaves and tossed it as far as he could.

“Aish!!” He grabbed at another batch of grass, ready to pull, but stops half way. Letting his hand fall to his sides, Jonghyun sits. The first tear of frustration falls. Why am I acting like this…?


 

“Are we cancelling again today?” Minho finally asked, breaking the thick blanket of silence that was almost suffocating the van. “We delayed it for an hour already,” He mumbled almost inaudibly; but it was heard and each member could only look into the laps. Onew fumbled with his fingers nervously, he felt guilt running through his veins. It was his fault… Onew knows, he can tell at least that much, Jonghyun exploded because he knew. He knew who Onew loves and it would be annoying to have that same person asking nonstop.

“No, we’re not cancelling,” Their manager spoke, “We can’t delay this anymore than already. This album itself is already almost 2 weeks late.” He sighs before he continued, “Jinki, call Jonghyun.”

Without wasting any second, Onew pulled out his cellphone to dial Jonghyun’s number. He should be calmed down now right? It has been an hour after all…

The phone rang one…

Twice…

“I know, I’m coming,” The voice blared from the other line and hung up almost as immediately as Jonghyun’s voice came. Onew glances up from his phone speechless.

“He says he’s coming.” Their manager only nodded and the silence came back. Onew sank back into the car seat with a sigh. Jonghyun’s voice sounded nasal he wasn’t ready yet. He didn’t sound mad either, he sounded rather… hurt..?

If that was the case, there’s no way it was just because of the commotion in the van.

It was something else...

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: I know I haven't updated in a long time and now that I have this isn't really a long chapter but I'll make it up to you guys in the next chapter ^^;; Sorry, I've been a bit busy with school finals and I really have to help my little sister with her music/mathematics class homework (honetsly, I don't even know how those two subjects mix =_=).

Sorry, if this chapter too, I was kind of rushing since today's sudden change in schedules messed my up big time TTnTT

But on the bright side... I GOT A BUNNY!!!!!!! \(^o^)/

Sorry I talk too much ^^;;

Please COMMENT!!