Roses

Only

No one's POV

"Aish!" Jonghyun groans as he thows his covers off his half covered body to the opposite side of his bed. "Dammit, I just got comfortable." He grumbles to no one in particular. He sits himself on the edge his bed and throws the remaining covers that was on him before he stood up from his bed. Groaning again as he ran a hand through his hair in frustration when he couldn't find the left side of his slippers. Deciding that he was too lazy to look for his slipper, Jonghyun turns for the exit of his room, as his bladder threatens to burst.

Their dorm has two bathrooms; one across Jonghyun's room, a little to the left and the other was down the hall, closer the maknae's room at the end of the hall. Of course, Jonghyun walked to the one across from his room. That was common sense. He hurriedly turned the knob of the door, fumbling it a little. Once the door opened, even if only a small crack, the strawberry scented shampoo hit his nose. As he set his first step onto the cool, damp marble floor, he heard a loud splash. Jonghyun's eyes widen as his eyes landed on a the tub.

The flawless pale skin glistened in the bathroom's light as Jonghyun's heart suddenly thumped and his face burned. He suddenly forgot his need to pee.

Key's... bath..ing. Jonghyun's brain told him, stating the obvious. His eyes were glued to the younger, meeting Key's eyes, which stared back with surprise. Both flinched away blushing.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Key yells as he wraps his arms over his chest. He wanted to forget his feelings for Jonghyun, but Jonghyun barging in on him was not helping. Especially, not when Jonghyun was only in his boxers. It was definitely not helping at all, Key's face was a deep shade of red and he could barely look at the other without thinking about how much he loved him. When answered by silence, Key turned his head, taking a small peek at Jonghyun.

Is he..? Blushing? Jonghyun was still looking at the floor, unaware of Key's gaze. Impossible.. he's probably feeling troubled right now. Key sighs. He remembered how it never bothered the other before; it used to be just "we're both guys, why does it matter?" now they couldn't even look at the other. Of course to Key, seeing Jonghyun in boxers always made him go red.

"Are you going to just stand there forever?" Key sighs. "I may like taking long baths, but I don't plan to live in one you know?"

Jonghyun turns to face Key again, now remembering why he came into the bathrrom in the first place.

"Sorry.. I was- I had to.. pee," Jonghyun stuttered. Key rolls his eyes and sighs again.

"Now? Or never Jonghyun. I really don't want to live in a tub." Jonghyun blushes and nods.

"I'll just use the other bathroom, sorry." Jonghyun says, already pulling the door close behind him as he walked out.


The night was restless for both Jonghyun and Key.

Key's felt his face heat up each time the image of previous encounter with Jonghyun ran through his mind.

Jonghyun, that stupid idiot!! How am I going to forget him if he keeps showing up? Key thought frustrated. He buries his face deep into his pillows and throws the cover over his head. He feels his heart throb with mixed feelings. He felt himself blushing from the images of Jonghyun painted in his mind but also from his heart which threatened to tear. I'm not forgetting.. Can I just not love you? Key pauses as he eyes tear up and hears a second voice in his head. No. You're not crying over Jonghyun again. Ignoring the second voice, he feels a small drop slide down. Can't I just love you? Why can't I just..?

After so much thinking and crying, Key falls asleep as exhaustion takes over his broken heart.


Jonghyun's mind was clouded by the thoughts of Key. He couldn't clear away the picture of Key sitting in the tub. The way Key's pale skin glistened with droplets of water. His wet hair that matted along his flawless face. Or the way he sat in the half filled tub. It was almost killing Jonghyun. And as dense as the guy was, Jonghyun was confusing himself as his mind ran to when Key confessed. Jonghyun heart throbbed each time he thought about Key confessing, as if each time was the first time he heard the confession. He felt heat crawling to his face as he reminded himself of how dumb he must've looked when he barged in on the other. How, stupid he must've look to Key when he just stood at the door staring at the floor.

"I'm so stupid!" Jonghyun sighs. "I should've just went to the other bathroom. Aish! I should've checked first."

Jonghyun's face flushed again. He was thinking about Key's bath again.

Stop being such a ert!! Jonghyun throws his face into his pillow as he felt his face burn again. He stays faced down in his pillow until he felt his heart calm down again. Maybe I should've told him...?

That I felt the same..?

 

 


So here's chapter 9.

I want to thank you all who has read this far and thank you for the comments as well!

Well, bye bye for now!!

*waves like crazy*

Sorry, weirdo alert.

*blushes and runs off to hide under a desk*