Two Problem in One Day.

Racing For Your Love (R)

Nichkhun: we’ll just see abt it tomorrow then.

Taecyeon, jaebeom: ok man, get some rest then.

They went to sleep, while nichkhun just lay there quiet tinking abt yuri all night, not knowing wat to say or do tomorrow. One side of his heart say to break up and keep the promise and the other want to keep going and clear tings out wit minsun. Tinking abt tat make him stay up all morning, it was time to go to college so everybody wake up and get ready to leave. After 30 minutes of riding, they finally arrive to school and was abt to walk in until nichkhun saw minsun standing there waiting for. While others saw the girls car at the parking lot and walking toward them. On the way toward them yuri keep on looking at nichkhun in the eyes syncing there is something wrong or bothering him, she can feel like something bad is going to happen but doesn’t kno wat is it.

Minsun: nichkhun I need to get something out of my locker. Come wit me, please.

Nichkhun: (look at yuri one last time) sure y not.

They went ahead, leaving yuri there watching them leave again. Yuri who saw nichkhun and minsun leaving together make her heart hurt and sad, not knowing y nichkhun is avoiding her.

Taecyeon: hi yoona. (smile) I miss u babe.

Yoona: (shyly smile) I miss u too.

Jaebeom: (smile) hi babe, r u ready for another day of school?

Jessica: hi honey, yea Im ready. Come lets go before we’re late to class, we only hav 3 minutes left.

Everybody then headed toward class like usually, wen yuri, yoona, and Taecyeon went to their first class, they notice minsun sitting close to nichkhun. As they see her hugging nichkhun arm tightly and talking to him. The rest just went to their seat, during class yuri keep on staring at nichkhun but he keep on looking away. So everybody continue to go to their class as usual, nichkhun havnt talk to yuri at all for the pass few class. every time yuri want to go up to him and give him a hug or asking him y is he avoiding her, he keep on walking away or minsun pulling away. Like they havent seen each other for age or something. Sometime yuri wanted to cry but couldn’t, until Minho finally start talking to her again. Keeping her company and not tinking anyting wrong, nichkhun see yuri wit Minho makes him jealous and angry wanting to punch Minho in the face yet he let it go. After all of those class of avoiding and hurt, it came lunch were yuri finally get to see and able to talk to nichkhun.

Minho: well I’ll talk to u later. See ya.

Yuri: ok see ya. (went to the table sitting across from nichkhun)

Taecyeon: im so hungry, I can eat a horse or anyting big.

Yoona: (smile and laugh) oh Taecyeon u r such a monster at eating.

Taecyeon: I can also be a monster at something else too. (wit a ert smile)

Yoona: (knowing wat he meant and shyly blush) Taecyeon stop it. (went back to eating)

Jaebeom: sometime I just want to throw up man. U r so wrong.

Jessica: yea Taecyeon, we’re eating here. Not just u too.

Taecyeon: (smile) sorry guy I didn’t mean too. (look at yoona) do u want to go out and eat tonight?

Yoona: (smile) sure, but where?

Taecyeon: tat famous restaurant near ur apartment.

Jessica: wo tat fancy restaurant is very pretty.

Yoona: Taecyeon oppa we dnt hav to go there. (look at him)

Taecyeon: but I want our first date together to be special. So please go for me babe. (puppy face)

Yoona: fine I gave in. ill see u there then.

Taecyeon: (smile) ok

They continue eating and talking while yuri and nichkhun sat there quietly, as minsun also join the group to talk. but Ji Won heard wat Taecyeon say to yoona earlier and give out and evil smile. Knowing tat she hav a plan to separate them tonight. Suddenly nichkhun decide to take yuri somewhere else to talk.

Minsun: nichchan where r u going?

Nichkhun: I just need to go somewhere tat all.

He grab yuri hand and walk out of the lunch room to the field, and turn to face wanting to her hug her tightly but tinking abt his brother just make him held back his action.

Yuri: is there something wrong nichkhun? U hav been avoiding me since minsun came here. (looking at him)

Nichkhun: there is noting wrong yuri, I just want to talk to u privately tat all.

Yuri: oh ok, then wat is it?

Nichkhun: (took a breath and look down not able to face her) I want to break up wit u yuri.

Yuri: (was shock) Oppa? Nichkhun did something happen? Y do u want to break up? U cant leave me, I love u oppa.

Nichkhun: (look away) noting happen, it just tat I kno longer hav feeling for u anymore. I just want to break up yuri. I tink it better tis way anyway and u can also move on easily wit out me. Since we just dated for almost a month. Sorry yuri. (walk away before she could said anyting)

Yuri: (grab him back) oppa, please dnt leave me. I cant let tat happen.i will not except the break up.

Nichkhun: (swipe his hand away) im sorry yuri, we cant be together. (walk away)

Nichkhun thought: (as he walk away from yuri) I love u yuri but it the best way for two of us and for u not to get hurt and cry anymore. I dnt want to break up but I cant also break my promise wit my lil brother, I kno I will regret tis. But I can tink of any other way beside tis. Please forgive me and move on.

Leaving yuri standing there as tears flow down as she watch him walk away from her not telling her y or reasong of break up. She feel down to the ground not knowing wat happen, as she is lost in her world once again. It hurt her knowing tat nichkhun doesn’t love her anymore, tinking to herself it was a lie all the time. Minho coincidently walk by and notice yuri on the grass srying and hurt by something, so he ran over to see wat was going on and give her a hug to cheer her up.

Minho: yuri everyting is okay. Tell wat happen and wat wrong? Who made u cried?

Yuri: (crying) Minho oppa, y doesn’t tis have to happen? Y does he hav to leave me? (hugging him)

Minho: it ok yuri dnt cry. Nichkhun left u? (she nodded) it okay u still hav me I’ll be by ur side.

They there for 10 more minutes and then Minho help her walk back into the school building and get ready for class. On the way to class Taecyeon, yoona, Jessica, and jaebeom notice yuri eyes was red and sad. The guys tink nichkhun must hav broke up wit yuri for the promise. And then they saw nichkhun and yuri coming in from another hall way, yoona and Jessica immediately walk up to yuri to see wat wrong. While the guys grab nichkhun to the corner.

Yoona, Jessica: yuri wat wrong? R u okay?

Yuri: im okay, it just tat noting happen tat all.

Jessica: let me guess a break up. (look at her)

Yoona: u and nichkhun oppa?

Yuri didnt say anyting and just stay there silently, Jessica and yoona hugg her tightly to comfort her up.

Taecyeon: wat the heck nichkhun. Do u really hav to do it for a promise

Jaebeom: come on man u dnt hav to keep a promise like tat.

Nichkhun: I hav no choice, did u guys kno I been tinkng abt tis all night.

Taecyeon, jaebeom: ……

Nichkhun: (interrupt them) dnt say anyting, if we r brother then please dnt go against me. (walk away)

During the whole class and school time nichkhun couldn’t tink of anyting else but yuri, he wanted to tell her the truth but cant break a promise wit nichchan. So all he could do is look at her secretly. But yuri couldn’t concentrate at all to day in class, all she could tink of is nichkhun and the happy time they spend together. Sometime she secretly shed a tear but Minho notice it and watch her closely, nichkhun who is seating back saw everyting and tink to himself tat Minho can treat her better than him. So they continue class as nichkhun avoid yuri every time they see each other. After school was over minsun drag nichkhun to go eat somewhere else leaving everyting behind. Minsun also notice something between yuri and nichkhun since she came to the school, it just tat the fact is tat she can get rid of nichchan in her heart. So she just keep it quietly like noting happen.

At night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the restaurant Taecyeon was waiting for yoona at the table at the corner, han ji won just finish eating wit her friend and walk out of the room. She stop and told everybody else to leave first, as she sttay behind looking for Taecyeon. She notice him seating in the corner waiting for yoona and walk over to him, Ji won tries to flirt as they talk . She turn Taecyeon around wen she saw yoona at the entrance.

Taecyeon: wat the heck? Wat do u want.

Ji Won: (noticing yoona walking closer) I just want to tell u I still love u and I kno u dnt like tat yoona girl. U date yoona just to make me jealous, and it ok I forgive. I also kno tat u told yoona to come here to clear tings up and tell her tat u were just playing wit her tat all.

Taecyeon: (shock) wat! I nevv…………..

Han ji won interrupt him by pulling him into a passion kiss which he didn’t respond to, he pull a way wit a shock yet confuse face. He notice she was looking at something behind wit a smile on her face. Taecyeon turn around and saw yoona standing there in tears, tinking tat she must hav heard wat Ji Won say and misunderstood everyting. As Taecyeon tries to explain everything but before he could say anyting, yoona ran out side not wanting to hear or see him. He ran after her and grab her back stopping her from running away. He turn her around and see her crying, Taecyeon wipe her tears away with his hand gently but yoona move back. Suddenly it start to rains heavily.

Yoona: (crying) u dnt hav to be nice to me anymore or lie to me. I should hav known it was all a lie, a game tat u play wit. U never like me!

Taecyeon: I’m not lying to u, I do like u yoona, I really do.

Yoona: Stop lying to me, I dnt trust u anymore! I knew it would not be true tis easily, I should hav listen to mickey. He was rite all the time abt u.

Taecyeon: Mickey? Wat did he said to u? I bet all the bad tings abt me huh? (getting angry) Then if wat he said is true than y didn’t listen to him! Y dnt u go on a date or go out wit him instead of me.

Yoona: (look at him) Yea I should hav! I thought u were different from wat he said and tat I might able to change u into another person. Giving each other a shot to see how it work out. But I was wrong, all of those tings or dream were all lied. (yelling) Now I tink mickey is even better than u? AT Least he is an honest guy and not a player like u!

Taecyeon: (angrily yelling) Fine Then! If u tink he is better than me, than y dnt u be his girlfriend instead. Since u dnt believe me anymore.

Yoona: So those r ur honest words huh? Even form earlier too I bet. Well then I should since u want me too. Plus u never like me any way, u only tink of me as ur toy or one of those girl out on the street.

Taecyeon: (angry yet confuse) Wat? Wat words? (realizing wat she meant) yoona I…iiii…

Yoona: u dnt hav to say anyting anymore. I gues it better if dnt kno each other in stead or just saty as a friend. (sad tone and walk away)

Taecyeon: (grab her hand) yoona. I didn’t mean to say anyting. I really love u. (she didn’t listen to him and just swing his hand away and continue walking)

As he watch yoona walk away in the rain leaving him standing there, he kneel down to the ground, crying wit hurt and sadness in him.

Taecyeon: (crying) yoona y cant u let me explain I really love u YOONA!!!!!

Taecyeon stay there as the rain drops on him one by one washing away his pain but still cant, he love for her is to strong to wash away easily. On the way home yoona was wet and crying in pain of y Taecyeon hav to lied to her, tinking abt the moment they spend wit each other. And things they went through wit, wen she get home Jessica and yuri was shock to see her wet and freezing. They even notice yoona was crying too, yuri grab a towel and wrap yoona up while Jessica grab her a hot cup of water. They sat down on the couch, asking yoona wat happen at the restaurant and y is she crying and walking home in the rain. Yoona told them everyting and they give her a hug to cheer and warm her up.

Jessica: it ok yoona.

Yuri: I kno how u feel, dnt cry yoona.

Yoona: I dnt want to break up wit him, I love him so much to let him go. But y does he hav to lie to me, and playing wit my heart and love for him.

Jessica: it ok, we well deal wit tat later. All u need to do is not get sick and warm up.

Yuri: y dnt u go to sleep early t nite.

Yoona nodded and went straight to bed, Jessica and yuri outside talking to each other. Thinking y so many ting happen tonite, yuri was lost and confuse in her world wen nichkhun break up wit her for no reason at all. Yuri sat there look outside like she is space out.

Jessica: yuri r u okay? If u r tinking abt nichkhun then just get rid of him out of ur mind. There r many guys in the world waiting for u.

Sudden yuri receive a msg from Minho, she read the msg and was shock. Not knowing wat to say or do, Jessica then read the msg and was also shock to know tat Minho is asking yuri out to the homecoming and wanting to talk to her tat nite.

Jessica: omg, I knew it, I knew Minho likes u. hahaha answer him back yuri.

Yuri: (sad tone) I dnt kno wat to say, I still need some time to tink abt it since homecoming is in two days so I can till him tomorrow at school.

Jessica: oh ok, but make it fast because I gotta go look for a dress tomorrow.

Yuri nodded and the went to bed and sleep.

Taecyeon side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taecyeon hav been staying at the spot for a long time tinking wat did he do wrong and missing yoona so much. It was freezing and wet outside wit the rain stil raining on him. He finally got up and walk back to the penthouse, once he got in the house Taecyeon notice everybody was a sleep already so he went to his room and straight to the shower. He stood in the tub and turn on the water letting it rinse him thoroughly. After a while he change in to a new cloth and sat in the couch tinking of yoona all nite long.

To be continue…………………
Wat will happen between two pairs of lovers?
Will yoona let Taecyeon explain?
Wat will nichkhun pick between promises and love?