A Threat

Racing For Your Love (R)

 

After Jessica came back with a lot of foods for everybody, the guys immediately eat right away cause of the chase they had earlier makes them hungry. Sudden it was Taecyeon turn to receive a call but it was from his father. He took a deep breath and answer his phone.

Taecyeon: (calmly) hi dad.

Yoona look at him right away.

Mr. OK: hi son, I didn’t mean to bother you but as a reminder. Your engagement party is tomorrow with Ji Won so don’t be late.

Taecyeon: Engagement? (Confuse) when did I said I want to get engage with her.

Mr. OK: I don’t care what you said, but all I know is that me and her father already set this up.

Taecyeon: (interrupt his dad) You plan this, not me. You should know I really don’t like her, and yet you force me.

Mr. OK; yes, I have to. It was an alliance to increase our business strength and expansion. If you don’t show up, I will send people after you and force you to the engagement. (hang up the phone)

Taecyeon: wait. Wait. (slam the table) dammit!

Yoona: Taecyeon oppa, (sadly) why didn’t you tell me you had an engagement with somebody else. If you did then I would do my best to avoid you, so you can move on and be with another women.

Taecyeon: (look at her) what are you talking about? I never said I had an engagement party, I cancel it before I knew you. Even if I tell you, you would have left me.

Yoona: rather then being hurt seeing you with another women.

Taecyeon: yoona. (look at her deeply)

Nichkhun: can thing get any worse for us? What are you planning to do taec?

Taecyeon: I don’t know, (suddenly something pop up in his head) yoona, come to the Deja Rev Hotel tomorrow at 5:00pm. Don’t be late. And you guys should know what to do next.

Jaebeom: again. Runaway? (Taecyeon nodded) wait what is the real plan.

Taecyeon: I’m don’t know but thing just pop up and we will just see about it.

Nichkhun: whatever you’re thinking about, it better work.

Yuri: why is guys so hard to get with?

Jessica: you tell me, my life has been crazy since I met you.

Jaebeom: don’t be like that babe, it because you love me.

Everybody got the chilled and laugh, after finishing there foods. They all headed back to there home after a crazy evening, after a long night of resting. In bed nichkhun couldn’t sleep at all, he laying there looking at the ceiling as he wonder what will that mysterious man do next. A long night have pass and the guys didn’t go to school because they have to help Taecyeon at the engagement escape. So the girls spent a whole day without the guys, only two hours left until 5:00pm reach the engagement party. Nichkhun receive a message from the mysterious man.

Message:

“Hi Nichkhun,
I just wondering if something happen to your guys are any of the guys girls, what would you react? Because from where I’m standing, they all look so young and beautiful. But I give you one more chance to find that file in two day or else, you should know what happen? Tada nichkhun.

Nichkhun: ! He block his number.

Taecyeon, Jaebeom: what’s wrong nick?

Nichkhun: (show them the message) he got himself another target now. Both us and our girlfriend. His threatening us by harming our girlfriend. I have to go the school now.

Jaebeom: (look at each other) us too.

They run to their cars and motorcycle and ride to the school as fast as possible. When they arrive, Taecyeon, nichkhun, and jaebeom ran into the building and around the school to find their girlfriend. After running around the school, they found the girls at the park near the side of the lake view. The guys ran to the girls and hug them tightly after a short fear of loosing them.

Yuri: (smile) oppa, what’s wrong?

Jessica: yeah, we thought you were at the engagement.

Nichkhun: babe, I thought something happen to you so I came here as fast as possible.

Taecyeon: we receive a message from the mysterious man threat of doing something to you girls so we came. (touch yoona face) seeing you okay, makes me feel better. (rest on her forehead)

Jaebeom: , that really scare me.

Yoona: honey, we’re fine. (sad tone) you need to be back at your engagement. And umm I want to tell you that I’ve been thinking about this, our relationship. It better if we end now, so both can move on and you can get the engagement over with. Don’t worry about me, as times goes by I will forget about you.

Yuri: Jessica: Yoona? (confuse)

Everybody was shock at what yoona, another break up.

Taecyeon: (grab both of her hand) babe, (shock and confuse) no we are not breaking up again, I can’t lose you yoona. You’re my everything that I have left in this world, I can’t move on with you. (look at his watch and then at her) come on, I’ll prove to you and the world you mean everything to me. (grab her hand and drag her to his car)

Jessica: what is he going to do?

Jaebeom: I don’t know, but I know once he said or think about something. He will do it.

Nichkhun: come on let go after them and see what is going on.

Everybody then left the school property and went after Taecyeon and yoona. At the hotel they walk in rashly, yoona was still confuse at what he was doing. Until the reach the room where reporters and many people are sitting and waiting for the groom including Ji Won. Taecyeon let go of yoona hand and walk to his parents and where the ring is. Nichkhun, yuri, Jessica, jaebeom stand right behind yoona looking at what Taecyeon is planning to do. Taecyeon took the ring from the center of the table where Ji won is sitting and look at it. Ji won was confuse why he took yoona here and wonder what is he doing. Taecyeon look at Ji Won for a couple second and then turn around and look at yoona direction.

Ji won: (shaky tone) oppa, what are you doing? Why is she here?

Taecyeon: (took at deep breath and smile) dad, uncles and aunties. I want to tell you all something. Well actually I want to clear something out before me and my friend leave this room. (slowly walk to yoona) to be honest I never want to be get married with Ji won, it was a force engagement plan from both house except my mom. I actually have a my true love already and she’s standing here before me. (stop in front of yoona) The one I want to get married and live my life with is the girl I’m standing in front of me. (put the ring in her middle finger)

Yoona: (tears) oppa.

Ji Won: (angry) oppa, you can’t do this to me. Not in front of my parent and the reporter. Why do you keep on hurting me? (look at yoona) why do you have to ruin everything from me? If it weren’t for you then everything would have been fine.

Taecyeon: it not her. She has nothing to do with the fact I change my mind, I never like you or want you as my wife. I’ve been objecting this engagement for years Ji won.

Mr. Ok: Taecyeon! How dare you disobey our well? You have brought embarrassment and shame to me. I order you to take that ring out of her hand and put it back to their rightful owner now!

Mrs. OK: he did disobey our well, he only disobey you not me. I never agree to this.

Taecyeon: (smile at his mom) only you dad. And plus yoona is the rightful owner to the ring not her.

Mr. Han: what the hell is this? It so embarrassing right now. Let go yobo. (both got up and left the room)

Taecyeon grab her hand and walk out of the room, nichkhun and jaebeom look at their dad who was looking angry at them before the leave. Yuri and Jessica then held their boyfriend hand and walk out with them follow by Taecyeon mom. Walking toward the entrance until yoona stop Taecyeon from walking and his mom was able to catch up with them.

Yoona: oppa. Why did you not tell me?

Nichkhun: man, you sure know how to deal with this huh? So what are we going to do about this now, since we left a mess in that room earlier.

Jaebeom: yeah, and properly all of our dad are angry at us.

Taecyeon: I don’t care what they think. (look at yoona) I’m sorry for surprising you, I wanted to tell you but don’t know how to say it. And if I say it then you would probably disagree with it.

Yoona: I would oppa, I don’t want you to disrespect your dad because of me.

Taecyeon: I have to. I rather loose everything except you.

Yoona was touch by his words for her, Taecyeon mother then walk up to them.

Mrs. OK: son, (smile) I happy for you. I thought you were never serious until you met her. (look at yoona) thank you for changing him.

Yoona: it nothing auntie. I didn’t know I would cause so many trouble.

Mrs. OK: you didn’t. you all should leave before the reporter come out here. I meet you some later on. (smile)

Taecyeon: thanks mom. (hug her and then left with yoona)

They all left the hotel, and went back to Jessica restaurant. Everybody was resting in each other arm.

Nichkhun: what should we do next since our father is piss off and crazy now. Did you see how our fathers look at us before we left that room.

Jaebeom: yeah like they were about to tear us apart.

Jessica: this is my first time seeing a crazy day in my life.

Yoona: (look at the ring) oppa, you sure know how to treat girls with surprise.

Taecyeon: yeah.

Yuri: I’m really tired, we should go home and rest. It been a long day.

Nichkhun: I’ll take you home babe.

They took the girls home, before the girl leave. The guys give them a kiss and watch the girls walk into the room before they leave.

Nichkhun: why don’t you guy head home first, I’ll catch up with you later.

Taecyeon, Jaebeom: (suspiciously) ok.

Nichkhun then ride his motorcycle to the straight to his dad office and quietly sneak into the building at night where there is nobody left. He run up the stair to the office and use the paper clip to open the door, as he walk into the office quietly. Searching through his dad desk and computer, he nothing but just useless stuff. Then he spotted something with the picture of his mom hanging on the wall right in front of him and walk over to take a look.

Nichkhun: (slightly touch the picture) Mom. (suddenly realize something) why did he hang mom picture here? His the one that kill her but still hang her picture here. (then he felt something behind the picture)

He took the picture off lightly and saw a safe box with code activation on it, he start dialing numbers to open the safe box but couldn’t. Nichkhun tries many number that he could know, and soon realize the num his dad use for as a password.
To be continue…………………………
Will nichkhun be able to find the file?
or will he be caught by somebody?
What will their dads next moves be?

Please comment. Thank you. :D