I Think I'm In Love

Racing For Your Love (R)

Jessica: we came by to visit u, but if look like u r having fun here wit out us.

Jaebeom: yea man I was so worry abt u until now tat I see u flirting wit other girls.

Nichkhun: will u ever stop for once. (looking at him wondering y is he acting different today)

Taecyeon: sorry guys I couldn’t help it. (look at yoona) hi girls.

Yoona: (look away from Taecyeon) hi.

Yuri: hi, how r u feeling?

Taecyeon: im pretty good.

Suddenly he receive a msg from the nurse earlier tat was flirting wit him and faking the smile, so tat yoona can look at him and give up hope. Nichkhun look at yoona and then turn to look at taecyeon knowing something it up wit him, Taecyeon accidentally turn on the speaker of his phone and everybody was shock wit the a good bye kiss through the phone. Yoona felt hurt and sad not knowing wat to do and run out of the room.

Yoona: I need to use the bathroom. (left rashly)

Yuri notice yoona is sad and abt to cry, as nichkhun watches her running out of the room. Then he turn to look at Taecyeon wit a weird face.

Nichkhun: girls can u leave the room for a couple minutes, I need to talk to taecyeon privately wit jaebeom.

Yuri and Jessica: (confuse) umm ok. (the left the room and close the door behind him)

Nichkhun: can u tell wat is going on here?

Jaebeom: y r u acting like tis?

Taecyeon: noting is wrong. Im always like tis.

Jaebeom: I kno ur a player, but only around pretty or women tat u kno.

Nichkhun: is it because of yoona. (looking directly at him)

Taecyeon: (shock) ho ho how did u kno?

Nichkhun: I can tell the way u look at her.

Taecyeon: fine it because I want her to give up hope so tat in the future I wont hurt her as much.

Jaebeom: do u tink tat would work? Dude wat is wrong man? U’re hiding something from us.

Taecyeon: (look down wit a sad face) u guys kno me so well. Ok tis mornig after u all left the hospital, the doctor came in and told me tat my health is unstable. And tat I hav brain tumor, I might not be able to leave long.

Both nichkhun and Jaebeom stood there shock upon hearing wat Taecyeon said.

Nichkhun and jaebeom: Tumor!

Jaebeom: so tat y u’re wasting ur life and time like tis, flirting wit every girl u see?

Nichkhun: is there a treatment for it.

Taecyeon: The doctor say tat the tumor can be remove but there is risk to it, but other option is tat I drink some kind of pill to make it smaller. (rubbing his back head). Another is tat as long as I dnt get into a fight or any more damage in my brain then there a chance of the tumor going away before I kno it. Plus I just dnt want to see yoona hurt because of me.

Jaebeom: wat is the risk? Please dnt tell me tat is death?

Taecyeon nodded his head

Nichkhun: then u should take tat chance and remove it…. (sudden heard a noise familiar outside the window)

Nichkhun went closer to look out of the window and recognize the car.

Nichkhun: dude I believe our parents is here.

Jaebeom and Taecyeon: (shock) WAT! How did they kno we’re here?

Nichkhun: I dnt kno but we hav to go out there and find out cause there a lot of people here.

Jaebeom: ok, Taecyeon r u able to walk?

Taecyeon: yea let go.

They all left the room and headed outside of the hospital. But while outside of the hospital yoona was sitting on the bench in tears, yuri and Jessica saw her sitting at the bench and walk up to her to cheer her up.

Jessica: yoona r u okay?

Yoona: yea, im okay?

Yuri: then y r u crying? It is because of Taecyeon.

Yoona: (nodded) yea, I think im in love wit him.

Jessica and Yuri: WAT!

Jessica: since wen?

Yoona: I dnt kno but I kno tat every time I see him I felt happy but wen I see him wit another girls I felt hurt and jealous. (crying)

Yuri: it okay yoona. Dnt cry. (pull her into a hug)

Suddenly two car pull up 10 feet away from them, the girls turn around and see a whole bunch of people coming out in black coughing attention from many student. The girls notice there is four senior walking wit 6 other people like guard behind them. They notice one of the alder yelling out for Taecyeon.

Taecyeon dad: go find Taecyeon now.

Guard 1 and 2: yes sir. (went to look for Taecyeon)

Yoona was shock to hear the name, Jessica watch them running toward the hospital until she saw three guys wit a familiar face running out toward the elder. It was Nichkhun, Taecyeon, and Jaebeom tat run out of the hospital, the guards then follow them back. Taecyeon notice yoona sitting on the bench by his parent limo wit tears in her eyes. While yuri and Jessica look at nichkhun and jaebeom noticing something is wrong, and tat something bad is going to happen right in front of them. Then the guys stop running, standing a couple feet on the right away from the girl.

Taecyeon: wat r u doing here?

Taecyeon Dad: I receive a call from the hospital.

Taecyeon: (confuse) from the hospital? How did u kno?

Taecyeon dad: Ji won found out tat ur at the hospital and call me right away but a couple minutes later wen I was abt to call u, a doctor call me and told me tat u hav brain tumor and it is in the second degree. So I came to pick u up and take u to another hospital and away from here.

The girls and guys were shock tat Taecyeon didn’t tell them he had tumor and it in the second degree, nichkhun and jaebeom immediately look at Taecyeon sadness and fearful. Yoona who were sitting at the bench was totally shock from wat she heard, she look at him full of sadness, worried, and wanted to cry but was also mad at him at the same time for not tell her abt his tumor. Taecyeon turn to look at yoona notice her sadness and hurt for him, but suddenly he see Minho and mickey running toward the girls, he tink tat they must hav heard from one of the student and run here to see wat was going on. Eun hye and Ji won was also running to the guys, but stop at the side of the boys parent. Taecyeon glare at Ji won for telling his dad tat he was in the hospital, Ji Won saw Taecyeon glare and look down as she cant look at him mad at her.

Taecyeon: (angry) I dnt need u to worried abt me, since I was a child u have never show me and mom any love.

Taecyeon dad: (mad) Ok Taecyeon. Take those word back, I hav always show u guys love.

Taecyeon: oh really? then y did u divorce my mom, it because of some other womens u were having affair wit almost everyday and every different woman. (tears flow down his face)

Taecyeon dad: (shock) how did u find out?

Taecyeon: Y do u tink I stay wit u for, it is to revenge my mom love for u but u took it like trash. Did u kno it hurt me wen u dnt care abt my mom any more? (angrily yelling, looking at his dad) see tat wat I thought u never care abt us.

Taecyeon dad was in shock and didn’t kno wat to say to him for a while, because of wat Taecyeon said out loud cause him embarrassment. Nichkhun dad and jaebeom parent notice nichkhun and jaebeom standing behind Taecyeon wit full of shock on their face. And glare at their son for lying to them.

Nichkhun dad: nichkhun wat r u doing here? U were suppose to be in a private school not a public school. R u still trying to be a biker or some sort like motorcycle racer

Jaebeom mom: Jaebeom how can u lied to me, u told me u were going to succeed ur dad business.

Nichkhun: y cant I be here? It’s my life not ur and yes I want to be a racer.

Jaebeom: Sorry mom but my dream is to be a dancer or a dance choreography not being a CEO of wat ever dad is doing.

Jaebeom dad: Don’t u dare to say tat Jaebeom! I will not let tat happen as long as I live and u will succeed my step.

Nichkhun dad: ur life is mine, ur my son and I took care of u so u since u were a child so u have to listen to me.

Nichkhun: (got angry) NO! im not ur son since my mom and twin brother death in front of u. I was never ur life the day u take my mom and brother away from me. U took care of me??? Yea rite, I hav not even spend any of ur money since the day I left the house.

Yuri was shock now knowing tat he lost his mother and his twin brother.

Eun Hye: nichkhun stop yellin at ur dad, his was just tinking for ur goods.

Ji Won: yea Taecyeon and Jaebeom, they care abt u tat y there here.

Taecyeon dad: see tat Taecyeon, wat ji won and eun hye say was correct.

Taecyeon: yelling) I dnt need u to worried abt me (angrily yelling at Ji Won, making her cry a little bit)

Nichkhun: (yelled) be quiet Eun hye, tis has noting to do wit u here! (making eun hye cry a little bit too)

Taecyeon dad: (see Ji Won tears and look at Taecyeon madly) Dnt u yell at ur future fiancé Taecyeon!

Nichkhun dad: yea nichkhun! Eun hye is a good girl and it is also ur future fiance, I dnt care if u like r not. U well marry her as long as im here alive.

Nichkhun: She not my fiancé! See tat, u always make me do wat ever u say and im tired of it.

The word fiancé shock everybody tat is near them, especially yoona and yuri immediately stand up. She look at Taecyeon full of hurt, but yuri stood there shock and lost. Both girl lost their balance a little bit, luckily Minho and Mickey was there to help them stand. Taecyeon and nichkhun both saw Minho and Mickey hugging yoona and yuri, they became angry and jealous and wanted to run over there to tell Minho and Mickey to off from there girl. Both Taecyeon and nichkhun dad notice the son wit there face angrily looking at a girl on the left wit some guys helping hugging them and knows the answer as y they object the marriage.

Minho: yuri r u okay? (helping yuri stand)

Mickey: yoona dnt scare me, r u okay? (helping yoona stand up)

Yuri: yea im fine, thanks any way.

Yoona: me too, thank you Mickey.

Jessica: omg I did kno Taecyeon, nichkhun, and Jaebeom hate their parents so much, and also tat there engage, especially Taecyeon and nichkhun. No wonder eun hye and ji won follow them here.

Yoona and yuri feel unhappy as they look at Taecyeon and nichkhun.

Taecyeon dad: (turn to look back at Taecyeon) now I see y u object and doesn’t want to follow me home, it is because of her? (pointing at yoona)

Nichkhun dad: (evil smile) I see it too Taecyeon dad, nichkhun r u falling in love wit some one here? Maybe I should talk to her a lone. (looking at yuri)

Both Taecyeon and nichkhun look at their dad and then yoona and yuri, wit full of worried and fear tat their dad might do something bad to them.

Taecyeon: no she not y I object the marriage, she has noting to do wit tis. (gripping on to his fist)

Nichkhun: leave her alone, she has noting to do wit me. (holding his fist)

Taecyeon dad: it doesn’t look like it to me. (smiling at nichkhun and jaebeom dad)

Nichkhun dad: oh really then y r they holding their fist like wanting to punch their father.

Jaebeom dad: I tink I kno wat to do now. Guards capture them and bring them to the limo, but I dnt want any damage or death body.

Guards: yes sir. (ran to the guys)

Taecyeon, nichkhun and Jaebeom start to fight wit the guard, the principle and teacher notice there something wrong and went up to them to stop the fight but nichkhun dad give the other guards a signal to stop the principle and teachers from coming in any closer as they struggle to get through. Taecyeon knock a few guards down but they still manage to get up and continue fighting, while nichkhun and jaebeom a really hard kicks and punches to the guards sending them to the ground so they cant get up. Sudden Taecyeon felt his head hurt and dizziness as his eyes get blurry as he grab his head in pain, one of the guard notice Taecyeon standing there trying to keep his balance up, so he ran to Taecyeon and kick him in the chest knocking him down to the ground.

Yoona: (saw Taecyeon on the ground and felt worried) TAECYEON! (yelled and wanting to run to Taecyeon immediately but Mickey held her back))

Nichkhun and jaebeom turn around and see Taecyeon on the ground as he tried to get up dodging a few move of them guards, nichkhun and jaebeom immediately run to Taecyeon and help him out. Taecyeon got up a shake his head trying to get a clear vision, not seeing the guard running toward him wit a stick. The guard swung the stick on the upper back of Taecyeon head, sending Taecyeon a few step forward to the ground as he tried to get up, the guard swung the stick one more time but nichkhun block the stick his arm, breaking it in half, and then kick the guard in his stomach really hard to the ground. Taecyeon eye became blurrier, as bloods flow down his head. Taecyeon turn to look and smile at yoona and then he turn to look at his dad before he faint laying on the ground wit blood.

Taecyeon: please dnt hurt them and let them go, if u dnt then ur not my dad tat I kno any more. (faint)

Yoona: Taecyeon oppa! (ran to him)

Jaebeom: Taecyeon!

Nichkhun: (angrily yelled) so tis is how u show ur caring for us, by using violence huh?

Nichkhun and Jaebeom dad: it for ur own good.

Nichkhun and Jaebeom: our goods? Yea rite.

To be continue………….

Wat will happen to them?
Will Taecyeon survive?
Will yoona confess her love for him?