A Mysterious Trouble

Racing For Your Love (R)

The next day at the school, nichkhun kept on being drag by minsun while yoona notice Taecyeon look terrible and pale since yesterday. But wen Taecyeon notice yoona was looking at him, Taecyeon walk over to yoona but she walk away from him. Jaebeom and Jessica look at each other unhappy and miserable seeing their best friend avoiding each other. On the way to class mickey see yoona at her locker and walk to her. They greeted each other and talk happily not knowing Taecyeon was still looking at her until she turn around and saw him, yoona can feel he is unhappy and angry seeing mickey wit her. Wen they are in class Taecyeon couldn’t pay any attention to the teacher while minsun keep on talking to nichkhun not leaving him alone for a minutes. Yuri was unhappy to see nichkhun not looking at her or talking since yesterday, she even feel jealous wen minsun is all over him.

Eun hye: ( walk up to him) nichkhun how are you? (look at minsun) by the way you haven’t introduce me to her.

Nichkhun: im fine noting much, she is minsun. A transfer student from another college.

Minsun thought: nichkhun? I thought it was nichchan, how can tis be? ( a sudden flash back pop in her head)

Minsun Flashback~~~~~

On the roof she spotted nichchan standing at the edge wit his arm spread wide, she scream for him and beg for to come down. But he wouldn’t listen, it like something hav capture or seduce him until his twin brother nichkhun scream for him too. Seeing him on the roof scare the hell out of her, not wanting anyting to happen to him. She pray to the god not to let anyting happen to him. After hearing the talks between him and nichkhun, she saw him jumping off of the roof.

Minsun: (fear as she yell) Nichchan!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

She fainted before nichchan even touch the ground, as she cant bare to see the person she love died in front of her. So one of the friend catch her from hitting the ground, wen she wake up minsun notice she was in the hospital and not able to remember wat happen earlier at the school.

Minsun: (look at her bff) Shin Hye, wat happen? Y am I here? Did you tell nichchan I was here too?

Shin Hye: (sad tone not wanting her to know) you just faint tat all, and I did not tell nichchan you were in the hospital.

Minsun: (smile) oh ok tat good, I dnt want him to kno tat I here. If he does he will be really scare and start yelling at me for not taking good care of myself.

Shin Hye: (fake smile) yea he would do tat. Well I gotta go, rest up.

Minsun: (smile and wave) ok see you later then.

End Of the Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

Eun hye: oh really, then I should get to kno her more.

Minsun: nichchan who is she? (smile)

Eun Hye thought: Nichchan? Isnt nichchan dead?

Nichkhun: oh she is just eun hye an old friend tat all.

EunHye: I got a question for u two? (nichkhun knowing wat eun hye is going to ask) Isnt nichchan de…

Nichkhun: (interrupt her) eun hye y dnt you go back to your desk before you get us in trouble. (push her away)

Eun Hye: but but I havent ask you yet?

Nichkhun push her back to her seat before tink get worse if minsun knows the truth, wen he got back to his seat. Nichkhun then notice something is bothering her, class then end as they continue on wit another class which was English, Minho sat next to yuri and mickey sat next to yoona. Leaving nichkhun and Taecyeon seating in the front of them, the class start as an English teacher teach them how to speak and write. Both nichkhun and Taecyeon were born in America before the move to Korea at the age of 15, so they dnt hav to worry abt it, they didn’t want to take tat class but since all of the other class are full so they hav to take it. During the teacher presentation a student came in wit a hall pass for nichkhun and Taecyeon and gave it to the teacher.

Ms. Ruybal: (look at the pass) nichkhun and Taecyeon u hav to go to the office right now. (handing them the pass)

Nichkhun, Taecyeon: yes ms. Ruybal. (grab the pass and notice the hand writing on the back, it was from Taecyeon mom and it seem emergency)

They immediately walk out in a rush, yuri and yoona notice something is up wen they see the guys walking out really fast. As they want to kno wat is wrong and wat will happen to them. At the office nichkhun and Taecyeon saw jaebeom sitting on the couch in a room wit Taecyeon mom talking seriously and walk in.

Taecyeon: mom is there something wrong? Y are you here? And wen did u come back from America? (walk to her)

Nichkhun: y did u call all of us out here?

Mrs. OK: come down guys I just wanted to visit u all and especially Taecyeon after receiving a call from the school abt you in a serious problem. And I have to tell u all something anyway.

Jaebeom: aww tat nice of u mrs. Ok.

Taecyeon: (hug his mom) I miss you so much mom. How come u didn’t call me to come pick u up? How is my older brother and lil sister doing?

Mrs. OK: they are fine, except for the fact tat they still fight for foods and games sometime.

Nichkhun: Mrs. Ok wat is it tat u have to tell us? It is something important since u pull all three of us out here.

Mrs. Ok: oh yea, I heard nichkhun dad are planning something up for u all and it not going to be good, I tink something bad is going to happen soon. And couple week ago a mysterious man call us to look for all of you for something important and revenge. Over the phone tat man doesn’t sound like a nice person at all , and I felt scare so I fly back here to see wat was going on.

They all kno wat Taecyeon mom was talking abt and fear tat those guys will find them one day. The guys all look at each other wit fear and lost as they not knowing wat to do.

Mrs. Ok: (confuse) is there something wrong? Something seem to bother u guys bad?

Taecyeon: noting mom, thanks for telling us this tings. I tink it better if u go back to America.

Jaebeom: yea It will be better and safer over there.

Mrs. Ok: I cant, I wont be going back to America for another month, so tell me wat is going on here?

Nichkhun: There noting wrong much, where r you staying right now?

Mrs. Ok: Im staying at my sister’s house right now, its safer there since hardly anybody kno tat place.

Taecyeon: (relieve) tat good, we hav to go back to class now, y dnt u go home and rest mom. Since it been a long day for u and thank you for coming to visit me and my friends mom.

Mrs. Ok: (smile) oh ok then, ill see you all later then. (left the school)

Jaebeom: omg tis cant be happening at this moment. Guys we gotta tink of a plan fast before those mysterious guys find us.

Nichkhun: we will deal wit tis later wen it come. Now just act like noting happen ok?

Taecyeon, jaebeom: ok then

They all headed back to their class like usual, wen nichkhun and Taecyeon walk into the class nichkhun tried to act like noting has happen while Taecyeon has a worry and fear on his face. Yuri and yoona felt something was wrong after the trip to the office, they watch the guys walk back to their seat spacing off. Minsun was trying to get nichkhun attention but he did notice her at all. Minsun then look at wat on his desk and see him writing yuri names over and over again, then she kno tat it was over for her for the fact tat he still like yuri more than her. Yoona notice the worry and fearsome on Taecyeon face as she cant stop thinking wat the reason to make him like these. During the whole class both boys havent pay any attention to the English teacher at all, until the bell ring as they continue to their next class. Many hours have pass and it was lunch time for them, at lunch eun hye and ji won drag nichkhun and Taecyeon to their table to eat leaving jaebeom and the girls at another table. Ji won was all over Taecyeon as he tries to move away and looking at yoona, while nichkhun was trying to go to yuri but eun hye keep on pulling him back. Minho and mickey then sat next to yuri and yoona making Taecyeon and nichkhun uncomfortable seeing them close to their girls.

Mickey: yoona are u feeling better now? (looking at her)

Yoona: yea noting is wrong wit me.

Mickey: (relieve) good, umm I wanted to ask u a question? (nervously ask her) I was hoping if u would go to the homecoming party wit me?

Minho: yuri u havent answer me my question since last night either, so will u?

Both jaebeom and Jessica was shock, even nichkhun and Taecyeon who is on the next table was shock to hear it too. Taecyeon look at yoona wit sad and piss off in him. Yoona notice Taecyeon heard it and not liking mickey at all.

Jaebeom: (shock) Wat! She is… (interrupt by Jessica)

Jessica: (whisper in jaebeom ear) be quiet and let them deal wit it. Maybe tis way both nichkhun and Taecyeon would be jealous and make a move on them again. Babe it the only way to see Taecyeon and nichkhun fight for them again.

Jaebeom smile to his smart and sneaky girlfriend and nodded.

Yuri: (look at nichkhun before answering Minho) I..I….I..

Yuri notice minsun moving her hand to nichkhun hand and holding it tightly as he try to get up but pull him down to his seat.

Yuri: yea sure I’ll go wit u. (sadly look away from nichkhun)

Minho: thank you yuri, I promise ill try to make it a happiest night for you.

Mickey: (looking at her) yoona?

She was still looking at Taecyeon noticing mickey was calling her until Jessica kick her leg under the table.

Yoona: umm I..ii…..I dnt kno.

Mickey: I kno it been a hard day for you but I promise I wont make u cry or bore at the party. Please yoona please go wit me. (begging)

Yoona: (look at Taecyeon one last time then look back at mickey) ok. (sadly)

Both nichkhun and Taecyeon became piss and storm out of the cafeteria angrily, as yuri and yoona watch them leave and bumping into others.

Jaebeom: I smell burning in the room, I tink i gotta go see how the guys are doing? Talk to you later babe. (kiss on the lip and walk out)

Outside~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaebeom run up from behind and grab both guys should and stopping them from continuing walking away.

Jaebeom: guys, you both need to calm down a little.

Nichkhun: how can I wen yuri is going wit another guy.

Taecyeon: yea how can we, yoona wouldn’t even let me explain. And now she is wit tat mickey guy in there.

Jaebeom: I kno u’re both angry, if u can bare to see your girls wit another man than go back in there and fight for them. Nichkhun, if you still love yuri then y did u break up wit her in the first place? And Taecyeon you should have stop mickey and drag yoona to somewhere private and explain to her even though she doesn’t want to listen to you.

Nichkhun: ( realize wat jaebeom say) You are right bro, if it wasn’t for tat promise and minsun there I would hav never break up wit yuri. But for nichchan I cant go against it. (sadly)

Taecyeon: yea man, I should tell her the truth at the party. Man y do you always make tings sound so right sometime.

Jaebeom: (smile) because im the oldest and the smartes.

Nichkhun, Taecyeon: yea rite for the smartest part.

They continue on wit their class until the end of the school, the girls then decided to go to the mall to look for dresses. Jessica drag jaebeom wit her so she could easily pick a tux for him too. Mickey and Minho also went wit them too, jaebeom also drag Nichkhun and Taecyeon to follow along so they could a chance to clears things out. At the mall nobody talk much except for Jessica and jaebeom as they pass one stop after another.

To be continue……………………………….............