Shopping (a little bit of minho and yuri)

Racing For Your Love (R)

Finally they stop at Jovani And Calvin Klein store, where the girls were amaze by the dresses inside of the store and went in. two service girls walk up and greeted them.

Service girls: hi ladies and gentlemen, Nice to see u all here. How can we help you?

Jessica: (smile) we’re all here to pick a homecoming dresses and tux.

Service girl 2: We will be happily to show you our most finest dress and tux. Since there is one big fitting rooms here, y dnt the ladies go pick their dresses and the guys follow me.

They all smile and follow the service girls, the guys went to sit on the couch waiting for the service girls to grab some tux for the guys to look at and tried it on. Yet Minho didn’t want to sit their watching tv and wait for the service girl to come, so he walk up to yuri and help her pick a dress.

Minho: (smile) having trouble finding dresses? (yuri nodded) here let me help you then.

Nichkhun notice Minho was not wit them and turn his head around and spotted Minho wit yuri, nichkhun was unhappy and uncomfortable again seeing yuri happy wit Minho as his heart hurt. Minho and yuri were goofing around and laughing as they pick out a dress for her, yuri accidentally trip on something and fall toward Minho. Grabbing on to him as their body hug each other, Minho was hugging her tightly not letting her fall to the ground. Both blush a little as they see each other face to face. Yuri then let go of him and straighten herself up a little and continue picking their dress.

Yuri: sorry abt that earlier Minho oppa. Did u pick out a tux yet?

Minho: no I didn’t, the lady told us to wait for half an hour so she could go grab some tux for us instead.

Yuri: oh ok then.

Jessica: Yoona!, Yuri! Come here I found us the dresses.

They immediately walk to Jessica as she scream for them.

Yoona: wat is it?

Jessica: look at tis three beautiful Strapless satin print dress wit many different style for the party. (showing it to the girls) It prefect for three of us. It also come in three colors red, blue, and pink. I’ll take the red one.

Yuri: it is beautiful, I take the blue one.

Yoona: my favorite color is pink, I’ll take it.

Minho: (smile) tat is a beautiful dress. Go try it on.

They all nodded and went to the fitting room, Minho then went back to the guys and wait for the girls to come out. The service lady came wit a whole bunch of tuxes for the guys to pick, so she push the roller stand wit tuxes hanging to them. The guys was amaze wit so many tux, so they got up and wen to pick a tux, Minho knows tat yuri is going to wear a blue dress so he pick black tux to go wit it. Nichkhun like blue so he grab the tux wit a blue scarf and a black vest/jacket, Taecyeon grab the one wit the light pink shirt and strip silver/black vest. Jaebeom was abt to pick a tux until the girls came out of the fitting room showing the guy their dress. They were all stun by the girls as they stood there looking at them.

Jessica: so how do we look guys, mine have a folded ribbon style on the front while, yuri have hers on the back and yoona have a pink ribbon on the back of her dress.

Jaebeom: (looking at the Jessica) u look stunning babe. I like it. (smile, making Jessica blush)

Yuri: stop looking and go try on the tux. (Minho walk up to her and smile)

Jessica: hold on, let me see wat tux did u pick jaebeom.

Jaebeom I havent pick any yet.

Jessica: good, lets take a look then (looking at the tux until she spotted a dark faded red tux that match wit her dress and grab it) try on tis one, we will wait for you here.

The guys nodded and walk in, but before Taecyeon walk in the fitting room he took a one last look at yoona and her dress. Seeing how beautiful and gorgeous she look and then walk in. after 10 minutes later the guys came out wit the tux on them, so they could take a look at the giant mirror outside of the fitting room. Yoona and yuri were amaze at how amazing Taecyeon and nichkhun look in those tux. But the girls notice the guys didn’t have the tie on right so they walk over to them, except for nichkhun who had a scarf around his neck and tuck inside his jacket. Yuri was abt to walk up to nichkhun but remembering that Minho is her so she walk up to him instead, and yoona walk up to mickey instead of Taecyeon. Leaving Taecyeon standing there hurt and fixing his own strip silver tied.

Jessica: guys can never fix their ties rite huh?

Yoona: there u go mickey. U look great.

Yuri: yea Minho, nice tux. (smile)

Minho: (smile) thanks yuri, u look beautiful in tat dress. I can’t wait for the party.

Yuri: thank Minho, me too. (hugging him)

Nichkhun can tell yuri hav move on and happily talking wit Minho, he felt hurt and sad. While Taecyeon was still looking at yoona, wanting her to be wit him instead.

Jaebeom: come on let go pay, Im getting hungry already.

They all went in to get change back into the normal cloths, then they headed straight to the cashier and pay for there tuxes and dresses. At the cashier Taecyeon and nichkhun wanted to pay for yoona and yuri dresses but mickey and Minho grab it out of there hand and paay for them. So nichkhun and Taecyeon have to pay for their owns, and jaebeom pay for his and Jessica. Everybody headed to the food courts, the girls went to get seats while the guys went to get foods. Wen they were about to walk back to the table nichkhun and Taecyeon bump into eun hye and jiwon at the food courts. Both girls were happy to see the guy there, and drag them to another table. Others guys went back to were Jessica and the rest of the girls seat.

Eun hye: nichkhun, im so happy to see you here toay. (look at the bag in his hand) u bought your tux already? That great, I bought my dress already too.

Ji Won: Taecyeon opp, I cant wait for the homecoming party to happen, it will be great if all four of us goes as a couple. (smile and giving a signal)

Eun hye: yea nichkhun, y dnt we go together since im your future fiancé.

Nichkhun: eun hye your not my fiann… (interrupted by eun hye)

Eun Hye: (smile) wat did you get? (looking at his plate)

Ji Won: Yea Taecyeon oppa, Wat did you get for us?

Taecyeon: (confuse) wat? For us??? I just got tis for myself and…(look at yoona but she look away) that it.

Ji won: come on Taecyeon, dnt be like tat to your fiancé.

Yuri and yoona from another table heard the conversation and felt uncomfortable, Minho saw yuri sad face and tries to thing of something fast to distract her from their conversation.

Minho: yuri y dnt u tries this. (feeding her the foods)

Yuri: (look at nichkhun than Minho) thanks oppa, (chewing) it really good.

Minho: (smile) glad u like it, I got it for u. (giving her the plate)

Taecyeon: Ji won, I already told u. im not your fianc……… (interrupt by her)

Ji Won: come on Taecyeon oppa, let’s eat. Im getting starving. (eating off his plate)

Eun hye: (thinking of something up) so wat did u guys get for the party? (looking at nichkhun)

Nichkhun: noting much, just tux. I gotta go use the rest room. (stood up and walk to the rest room but stop wen he saw minsun walking into the food court.)

Minsun: (smile) nichchan, wat a coincidence to see u here.

Nichkhun: yea, I was just shopping for tux. Wat abt u?

Minsun: I was just wondering the mall and trying to find a dress tat all. Are u going wit anybody to the party?

Taecyeon heard a familiar voice and turn around, he see minsun talking to nichkhun. He then turn to jaebeom and give him a signal to let him kno tat minsun is here. Jessica who sat next to jaebeom notice jaebeom was looking and signaling to somebody and turn to look at the other guy. It was Taecyeon, and felt suspicious between them, Jessica look at other direction and see nichkhun wit another women. So Jessica kick yuri feet lightly under the table and signal her to look at nichkhun direction. Yuri was unhappy to see nichkhun talk to another women happily, Minho notice yuri attention was at nichkhun and minsun so he tried to distract her.

Minho: yuri how we go buy shoe and heel?

Yuri: (sadly answer) ok

Yoona: lets go together than.

Jessica: ok (got up)

Nichkhun: umm actually I dnt hav one yet.

Minsun: how abt u be my date. (smile)

Nichkhun: umm I dnt kno yet. Let me tink abt it.

Jaebeom: (yell) come guys we have to go.

Taecyeon and nichkhun look at him yelling and nodded. Nichkhun turn to look wit a sad look at yuri wit Minho leaving ahead, minsun feel tat nichkhun is not the same as nichchan and tat she will not able to get nichkhun heart any longer. Taecyeon threw his food away and walk behind them follow by ji won, eun hye stood there waiting for nichkhun and is also annoy by minsun who kept on following him. Nichkhun fake smile and drag her along. The whole group went from store to store for heels and shoes. Eun hye and ji won eventually went there own way to another store for heels. every time Taecyeon tries to get closer to yoona, she ignore him and walk to mickey. Minho kept yuri company from nichkhun distraction. After a long day of shopping, they ride back to there apartment and rest.

To be continue………………………………