Flash Back

Racing For Your Love (R)

Jay: oh wow somebody is showing some fear of loosing there girlfriend. (smirk) I gues…

Taecyeon: (interrupt jaebeom from continuing) shut up jaebeom.

From across the table Minho and Mickey were watching Yuri and yoona in other mans arm. they sat there stabbing there food wit an anger face of not give up hope. Eun hye and Ji won were just piss off at yuri and yoona stealing their man, as they tink of a plan to get rid of them. While at the couple table Taecyeon and yoona were feeding food to each other, nichkhun and yuri and smile goofing and talking, jaebeom and Jessica were talking abt the homecoming dance tat is coming.

Nichkhun: R u two talking abt the homecoming dance for next week? (look at jaebeom)

Jaebeom: yea we’re planning to do something special for it.

Taecyeon: sweet! (smile)

Nichkhun: (turn to look at yuri) come on everybody lets go get ready for class.

Everybody: ok

On their way back to the class, they pass the main office and nichkhun accidentally bump into a girl as the stuffs and notebooks on her hand fall to the ground.

Nichkhun: (picking the books up) sorry miss, didn’t mean to bump into you…………….. (was shock to see her face)

Minsun: (look at him and smile) Nichchan, I miss you (hug him tightly)

Everybody was shock especially yuri who is just standing there confuse and uncomfortable, while jaebeom and Taecyeon freak out a little. Knowing tat nichkhun girlfriend mistaken nichkhun as her boyfriend.

Nichkhun: Minsun, wat r u doing here? (pull her out)

Minsun: cause my dad had been transfer nearby for a couple weeks, so I hav to follow him. It been a long time I see u. I miss u so much.

Nichkhun: (fake the smile) I…ii…..I miss u too.

Yuri was jealous and hurt to see him hugging and getting along wit a girl in front of her. She couldn’t take it anymore and leave the group to the classroom first, nichkhun saw her and wanted to run after but Minsun was right there in front of him. All he can do is watch her leave sadly, while other just stood there confuse and lost of wat is happening in front of them.

Taecyeon: (making up excuse) Umm Minsun it great to see u here but we hav to get going before we’re late again.

Jaebeom: (nervously) yea, it great to see u here. Anyway wat class do u rite now?

Minsun: (let go of nichkhun) oh sorry guys, it great to see u all here. I hav history. (handing Taecyeon and jaebeom the schedule) here is my schedule from now.

Taecyeon, Jaebeom: (shock) omg same class.

Jaebeom: wait not wit me. (smile)

Taecyeon: yeah but a lot wit us.

Nichkhun: wa wa wat? It cant be happening to me.

Yoona: let go to class already (yoona getting annoy and uncomfortable by Minsun)

Jessica: (drag jaebeom) yea we’ll see u guys later.

They all headed to their class and Minsun keep on talking to nichkhun, grabbing his hand. Nichkhun wanted to avoid her but promise his brother tat he would take care of her. On their way to the seat nichkhun keep on looking at yuri direction but she didn’t look at him.so he sat there that whole entire time tinking and remembering wat he promise his brother.

Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the private school nichkhun and nichchan stood behind the wall watching minsun and her friends talk and laugh, nichchan has a huge crush on Minsun since the day he saw her. But Minsun doesn’t kno abt it until one day nichchan confess his feeling for her and they start going out. Both nichchan and minsun love to draw so they would eventually get along very well. A month later nichchan and nichkhun had some family problem, knowing tat their dad is trying to get rid of their mother by sending her to commit suicide or murder her. Mrs. Hovejkul has and illness tat cannot be cure easily, especially wit her craziness and mental problem. Nichkhun and Nichchan (who is really close to his mom) come home from school and heard somebody in the house, so they ran to the room immediately and see the muderer jump out of the room window and run away. They found her laying on the floor bleeding. Nichkhun stood there shock and scare yet lost, while nichchan ran to her and help her up.

Mrs. Hovejkul: My sons, sorry I hav to leave tis early, please dnt forget abt how I died. I kne one day ur dad would get tired of me and send somebody to kill me but I never expected to be tis early. U two hav to watch each other and especially ur dad because he might come after u too. (look at nichkhun) Nichkhun im sorry I havent treat well since u were born, I didn’t mean to ignore u or any bad ting. It just tat ur little bro is weaker and unstable so tat y I pay more attention to him more than u, but in my heart u are always my most caring and lovable son. Please forgive me. (nichkhun nodded and walk to her) I love u my sons.

She then smile at them one last time and then slowly close her eyes, taking her last breath away, both nichkhun and nichchan crying as they see their mom leave.

Nichkhun, nichchan: MOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! DNT LEAVE US MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! MOM WAKE UP!! MOM!(Screaming and crying)

Nichkhun: no no no tis cant be happening. ( hugging his mom and scream) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Nichchan: mom u cant leave me, please dnt leave us. I need u MOM!!!!

Both sat there crying and hugging their mom, couple minutes later the police came follow by their dad. They watch as they take their mom away from them. Both nichkhun and nichchan glare at their dad who is standing there talking to the police and explaining it to them tat it was a commit suicide not a murder. After tat went to their room tinking and remembering their mom words, as they stay all night. A couple day hav pass since the incident, both brothers didn’t talk or sleep at all much. Minsun wanted to cheer nichchan up but he seem to avoid her, until at lunch were nichchan went to the roof top of the school and standing at the edge of it. Nichkhun who is more clear and calm went to look for his brother until one of the student look up and spotted nichchan standing at the roof, wanting to commit suicide. So the student yell out loud, trying to convince nichchan from jumping. Caughting many attention from the school, both nichkhun and minsun look up and saw nichchan standing at the edge of the roof. Minsun was scare and fear tat she might lose her boyfriend.

Taecyeon: Oh My God Nichchan!! Nichchan! (looking up)

Jaebeom: Nichchan. Dnt do anyting stupid. (screaming)

Nichkhun: (screaming) nichchan come down here now!! Dnt do anyting stupid.

Nichchan: (look down and scream) khun Im sorry for bothering u, didn’t u kno it felt great to be here like tis. (smile) I can see mom from here. (spreading his arm out)

Nichkhun: (worry tone) nichchan u cant leave me here alone like tis, u r my only family left in tis world. Please dnt do tis to me, u cant leave me like tis especially wen mom already left us. I need u lil bro. please nichchan dnt do anyting tat will make me and u regret.

Nichchan: (look down at him) big brother I cant take tis pain anymore, it keep on following me. The only way is to stand up here letting the air blow away ur problem, it feel like an angel up here. (look down) U r a great brother u kno tat (nichkhun nodded) I so happy to hav u as a brother in my life, but I cant take it anymore. every night I keep on tinking abt mom death and wat she said. I kno im weak but for once I want to tell the world I strong and spiritual. Im sorry brother, I cant be by ur side anymore. I love u bro, take care. I‘ll always be by ur side no matter wat happen. (he smile at them and jump off the roof)

Minsun see nichchan from the roof falling down to the ground, she cant take it anymore and faint on the ground before she see nichchan dead.

Nichkhun: (screaming and ran to him) NOOOOOOO!! Nichchan!!!!

Nichkhun ran to him, hoping to catch him before he touch the ground, everybody else tat was there scream in terror and horrified. But it was to late as he see his brother on the ground bleeding, so nichkhun carry his head up hoping he might be stil alive.

Nichkhun: (crying) please nichchan please dnt leave me. Please dnt I only hav u left since mom death please nichchan please.

Nichchan: (look at him and wipe his tears away) Im sorry big bro, I dnt want to but tis is the only way to get rid of all the problem I hav. Sorry I hav to leave u. but can u promise me one ting.

Nichkhun: I kno u didn’t mean to, I kno. Wat is bro?

Nichchan: (crying) promise me u will take care of minsun for me, I dnt want her to leave in tis pain for ever.u cant let anyting happen to her, she is my first love and only love. Please dnt let anyting happen to her and take care of her for me.

Nichkhun: (nodded) I will lil bro, I will.

Nichchan smile one last time and close his eyes leaving the world, as nichkhun sat there hugging his brother tightly. Knowing tat he hav left the world and leaving him behind to wit their evil dad.

Nichkhun: NICHCHAN!!!!!!!!!!! (crying and screaming)

Taecyeon: somebody help us, somebody please.

Jaebeom: (call the ambulance) come on answer the phone come on. GET SOME BANDAGES OR GAUZES HERE PLEASE! (yelling at the students)

A couple minutes later the ambulance came and immediately to the emergency room as he watch the nurse pumping his chest and trying to make his lil brother alive again. But nichkhun who just sat there wit blood all over him and knowing tat his lil brother hav left him. Now everyting in the world tat mean to him is gone leaving him a lone fighting wit his dad, he clench his fist together as he tink abt his father.

Nichkhun: I will not let u go tat easily dad. Especially of wat u done to my brother and mom. (angrily)

Since then his relationship wit his dad became really bad as nichkhun always goes against him and even try to destroy his dad life and business. But eventually move out of the house and city wit jaebeom and Taecyeon. One day he went to school knowing tat minsun tink the nichchan is not dead and thought nichkhun was nichchan, so he has no choice but to pretend tat his is nichchan until school was over. As they both lost contract wit each other and her family moving to somewhere else.

Flashback End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minsun turn around and saw nichkhun sweating and spacing as she tries to shake him out of it and calling his name. but he seem not to respond at all, so she pinch him and snap his finger in front of his face.

Minsun: nichchan, nichchan. Wake up nichchan.

Nichkhun: (shake his head) huh oh hey minsun wats wrong?

Minsun: noting much but u seem to be not well and sweating a lot. R u okay nichchan? Do u need to go to the nurse or something else?

Nichkhun: no no Im okay every ting is fine. (nervously anwer her)

Minsun: here lat me clean the sweat for u. (take out a tissue and clean his forehead and face)

Yuri saw minsun clean her boyfriend face and became jealous and angry at him, eun hye who also saw minsun cleanning nichkhun and became terribly jealous. Ripping the paper in pieces and stabbing the pencil to the table. After school everybody meet up wit each other in front of the school, minsun has been wit nichkhun since she gotten to here to the public college. Both minsun and yuri bump into another student and fell to the ground, nichkhun saw yuri on the ground and wanted to come over and help her up but a sudden flshback keep on popping in his head. And remembering his promise for his lil brother to take care of minsun so he went to minsun and help her up while yoona and Jessica help yuri up. Yuri stood up and look at nichkhun as y is he ignoring her and acting like tis. So they continue to walk and talk nichkhun keep on looking at yuri wanting to explain everyting to her but minsun keep on talking and holding him back.

Minsun: nichchan how abt we go to movie together?

Nichkhun: wat?? Umm I.iiii…….ii

Minsun: (interrupting nichkhun) I kno u wouldn’t say no (smile and drag him to the motorcycle) come on lets go. Bye everybody.

Nichkhun turn around to look at yuri one last time, seeing her hurt and lost in her world as she see him wit minsun hurt her heart. Yuri want to stop him and clear tings up but a sudden hold back stop her from doing it. After minsun and nichkhun left, the rest start to wonder y nichkhun is acting so different toward them and yuri.

Jessica: y is tat girl keep on calling nichkhun nichchan?

Jaebeom: u mean minsun (Jessica nodded) oh see nichchan girlfriend.

Taecyeon: she couldn’t except the fact tat nichchan is dead so every time she see nichkhun she tink nichchan is still alive.

Jaebeom: yea but it a long story since one year ago.

Yoona: no wonder she keep on calling him tat. I felt bad.

Jessica: how abt u guys tell us the story of wat happen to nichkhun?

Jaebeom: sure but let sit on the grass first.

The girls agree and went to the grass field near by and sat down on the grass as the guy explain wat happen a years ago. After 30 minutes later, both guys are done telling them wat happen as yoona and Jessica shed a little tears. While yuri keep on tinking abt how much her boyfriend hav suffer, Taecyeon hug yoona tightly and jaebeom wipe his girlfriend tears away wit his thumb.

Jaebeom: it ok girls.

Taecyeon: yea yoona dnt cry.

JessicA: after hearing tis, I felt like nichkhun must hav suffer a lot of pain.

Yoona: how can he handle it? It just to much.

Taecyeon: I kno, nichkhun is a strong man.

Jaebeom: I kno he will survive tis.

At Night~~~~~~~~~

After driving minsun off nichkhun went home and rest on his bed, the boys went to his room and see how is he doing. And y is he continue to be minsun boyfriend.

Taecyeon: (sat on the bed wit jaebeom) dude y r u still acting like u r nichchan? Did u kno we almost blurp out the promise u made wit nichchan?

Jaebeom: yea even yuri was suspicious wit it. But she seem very sad and hurt.

Nichkhun: (shock) u guys cant tell anybody abt the promise especially minsun. I kno yuri was sad today, but wat can I do abt it. I made a promise and I hav to keep it.

Taecyeon: I kno but atleast show some caring and love to yuri atleast.

Nichkhun: im trying but every time I tried minsun seem to come up wit something.

Jaebeom: tis is not going to be a good ting.

Nichkhun: I tink I hav to clear tis up wit yuri and break up wit her. (sad tone)

Jaebeom: (shock) wat! U love her some much, how can u do tis to her?

Taecyeon: yea man, everybody can tell tat yuri love u a lot.

Nichkhun: I cant let her get hurt by me every time she see me wit minsun. I dnt want yuri to suffer a lot so tis is the only way. And I cant break my promise tat I made wit nichchan anyway.

Taecyeon: I kno u promise nichchan tat but still u cant hurt yuri like tat. Yoona will kill me seeing her best friend hurt.

Jaebeom: yea me too wit Jessica. They will probably not talk to us at all.

To be continue……………………………
Will nichkhun break up wit yuri?
Wat will happen between the guys and girls?