A Feeling For You

Racing For Your Love (R)

Yoona went outside searching for him, and see him nowhere but until she see a person laying in the corner of the school building and walk closure to see who it was. She was close enough to recognize the face and it was Taecyeon, so she ran to him immediately. She shake him to wake him up but he did not respond, so she start crying and pull her closure to her.

Yoona: (worried and crying) Taecyeon oppa, wake up please. Dnt scare me, please be okay? (shaking him)

Taecyeon felt yoona tear drop down onto his face and slowly open his eye a little bit.

Yoona: (look down and see him awake) Taecyeon r u okay? How r u feeling?

Taecyeon: (smile lightly) I dnt kno, but I tink im ok (was abt to get up but suddenly black out)

Yoona: Taecyeon oppa!! Taecyeon Oppa!!! Somebody please come and help me. Please somebody.

A student walk by and heard somebody call for help and ran over to see wat was wrong.

Student: wat wrong? Is everything okay?

Yoona: yea, my friend suddenly black out, can u please ran to the art room and call for his friend nichkhun to come out here and help us please?

Student: sure

So the student ran to the art room and shout out for nichkhun name in the class. Nichkhun heard his name being call and stood up immediately.

Nichkhun: im nichkhun, wat it is?

Student: (catching his breath) a student out there calling for ur name, and it a tall male and a lady. The male seem to be unconscious while the lady crying and waking him up at the corner of the school building.

Nichkhun: could it be Taecyeon? (tinking abt him) Mrs. Lee I hav to go. Hey take me to them. (ran out of the class)

Yuri saw how worried he was and thought yoona would be wit Taecyeon and decide to ran after him, Jessica also did the same ting. So the student took them to the spot and nichkhun, yuri, and Jessica saw Taecyeon laying on yoona arm unconscious.

Nichkhun: omg Taecyeon Taecyeon u okay buddy? Wake up man.

Yoona: I tried to wake him up but he didn’t respond much.

Jessica: stop talking already, luckily tis college is half hospital so take him to the hospital.

Nichkhun nodded and carry Taecyeon on his back and ran to the hospital, on the way there the water was everywhere as it became slippery. Nichkhun couldn’t control his balance and slip on his arm on the ground, while the girl almost fell but luckily Jessica can tell maintained her balance and catch yuri and yoona from falling. Nichkhun got up immediately and continue walking to the hospital as fast as possible, yuri saw a large scratch on nichkhun elbow bleeding and felt scare yet happy seeing his caring and worried side of him. As soon as the reach the hospital and couple of the nurse push the bed to him and nichkhun lay Taecyeon down on the bed. The nurses push the bed into the emergency, the other waited outside wit one of the nurse.

Yuri: (walk up to him) nichkhun your bleeding.

Nurse: (turn around and see the cut on his arm) oh my ur cut seem long and it bleeding a lot. Seat down and let me treat tat wound for u. (nichkhun sat down on the chair)

The nurse wash the cut wit alcohol and bandage it for him, he was in a little pain but manage not to show it. Yuri who stood aside of him can see he tighten his grip on the chair, and felt a little worried. After the nurse finish bandaging his, nichkhun grab his phone and txt jaebeom tat they are in the hospital, at the emergency room. Jaebeom who is just finishing dancing grab his phone and read the msg, after reading the msg he immediately ran to the hospital where he met up wit other.

Jaebeom: hey guys, wat happen?

Jessica: hi jaebeom (smile) Taecyeon suddenly fainted and we found him laying outside wit a little help of a student and immediately took him to the hospital right away. He is in the emergency room right now.

Jaebeom: oh my hopefully he is okay?

Yoona who sat worried and scare at the same time, after an hour later the doctor come out.

Nichkhun: doctor how is he?

Jaebeom: is he okay now?

Doctor: (smile) he is okay now, luckily u bring him here on time or else that chemical can do more damages to him. We hav remove all the poison chemical in him, he just need to rest for atleast two to three day to check on his health. But everyting is fine and the nurse will send him to a room.

Jaebeom: can he get a private room, please.

Doctor: yea sure no problem, I’ll tell nurse tat, u guys can follow the nurse later.

Everybody: thank you.

The nurse came out and push the bed to their private room, after the nurse left yoona sat next to Taecyeon bed looking/watching him sleeping. While other just sat on the couch, after a couple hours later nichkhun, jaebeom, yuri, and Jessica decided to go home and rest.

Jessica: yoona do u want to go home wit us, it getting late.

Yoona: no ill stay here wit Taecyeon oppa I just see u tomorrow. Oh can u bring me some cloth tomorrow to change please?

Jessica: sure ill see u tomorrow. (left the room)

Jaebeom: we’ll walk u girls to ur car.

Yuri and Jessica: ok.

After they left yoona in the room watching Taecyeon and thinking to herself, y doesn’t she feel like tis.

Yoona thought: y do I feel so worried today? Am I starting to hav feeling to him? Oh my god wat am I doing? It all my fault tat tis happen to him. (shedding a little tears)

Outside~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaebeom: (look at nichkhun) Nichkhun r u okay? U havent said a word since we left is there something wrong.

Nichkhun: no noting is wrong. (tinking to himself, he hav never been tis worried since his mom and brother died)

They hav reach the girls car and wave good bye as they drive away. Jaebeom got in his car while nichkhun got on his motorcycle riding home.

At the Hospital~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona feel a sleep, laying her head on Taecyeon bed and holding his hand as she felt safe next to him. Taecyeon slowly open his eye looking around the room and found yoona laying her head on bed and holding his hand, he smile seeing her next to him. Taecyeon wanted to get up but doesn’t want to wake her up, and plus he doesn’t hav enough energy to get up anyway so he just lay there.

Taecyeon thought: I cant be having feeling for yoona now, not now. Tis cant be happening to me? (Taecyeon didn’t tink at it anymore and felt a sleep)

The Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It 6 am and the girls got up from bed and change so they could to the hospital to meet up wit yoona. The boys also wake up and got change, after tat they head straight to their car and motorcycle. On their way out they almost crash into the girls car, the guys were shock to see them near by, the girl drive first follow by the boys. Nichkhun hav a motorcycle so in can cut in front and go by something for Taecyeon and yoona to eat. Yuri who is on the passenger side look at nichkhun as he drove bye, she thought to herself tat he must like riding motorcycle. After 45 minutes of drive they finally made it to the hospital, luckily the hospital is attach to college so they dnt hav to be late to class, they headed straight to Taecyeon room together.

In the room~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taecyeon who is still a sleep, slighty mumble yoona name causing her to wake up hearing her name being call.

Taecyeon: (mumble) yoona… yoo……na…

Yoona who sat there shock hearing her name out of his mouth, Taecyeon then slowly open his eye a little. At first he eyes were kinda blurry but became clear as he see yoona standing there looking at him.

Taecyeon: (shock) yoona wat r u doing here?

Yoona: u fainted outside of the school and Mrs. Lee wanted me to go check u, and so I found u laying there. So I call for help and nichkhun, yuri, Jessica came to help me.

Taecyeon: oh how long hav u been here? (hoping she didn’t hear wat he mumble earlier)

Yoona: ummmmmm……… (got interrupt by nichkhun, jaebeom, yuri, Jessica)

Jessica: morning u two. (brought a bag of cloth to yoona)

Yoona: thank you sica.

Taecyeon thought to himself tat she must hav been here all night wit him, he thought he was dreaming abt her last night but it wat true.

Nichkhun: hey man how r u doing?

Jaebeom: yea feeling better.

Taecyeon: yea a little.

Yuri: tat is good.

Nichkhun: ok tat good umm I hav to go somewhere Ill just see u all later. (left the room rashly)

Taecyeon: wats up wit him?

Jaebeom: I dnt kno, he was like tat since last night. Man he change so fast.

Taecyeon: yea like back into sad and lonely guy again. So wen can I check out?

Yoona: not until tomorrow or 2 days later.

Taecyeon: oh ok.

Jaebeom: dnt worry nichkhun brought some foods for u guys. (handing them the food)

Taecyeon: I love him so much, but sometime I dnt even get him. (start eating, same as yoona)

Yuri: we hav to go to class, we’ll visit u later at lunch.

Taecyeon: ok.

So they left, Taecyeon watches as yoona leave the room cause part of him doesn’t want her to leave and so is yoona. They all went to their first class and yuri notice nichkhun is not in class today, during the whole class yuri hav been tinking abt him. Couple hours hav pass and it was lunch time so everybody went to the cafeteria, where yuri was looking around for nichkhun but spotted him nowhere except jaebeom talking to ji won and eun hye, wit Jessica seating next to him.

Yoona: come on let go seat over there wit Jessica and jaebeom.

Yuri: ok

So they walk to him, and sat down, talking to Jessica and listening to wat jaebeom was talking to other.

Han Ji Won: r u sure Taecyeon is in the hospital? (concern) is he okay? Omg tell me wat hospital and the room number?

Yoona became uncomfortable as ji won continue to ask for Taecyeon, but yuri still sitting there tinking abt nichkhun, she hav never miss a person tis like today.

Eun Hye: hav u seen nichkhun? I havent see him all morning, is there something wrong wit him? Is he also sick too?

Jaebeom: ok ladies one question at a time please, ok now everyting is fine (see nichkhun walking in) see nichkhun is coming (pointing at the entrance) never speak of the devil cause it might pop out of nowhere (Jessica at his joke) wats up man? Where hav u been?

Nichkhun: just somewhere.

Eun Hye: (grab his arm) nichkhun where hav u been? Did u kno I miss u today?

Nichkhun: (look at yuri, who is also looking at him and trying to escape from eun hye) I just need to go somewhere tat all, now can u leave me alone for a while. (eun hye became upset)

Jaebeom: and Taecyeon is okay , u girls dnt need to worry abt it. Just go back to ur table and eat, ur friend is also looking and waiting for u too.

Eun Hye and Ji won left them a lone, so the guys sat down and jaebeom start eating again.

Jaebeom: (swallow his foods) dude where hav u been all morning man?

Nichkhun: ummm just somewhere tats all. (look away from yuri)

Jessica: oh ok.

Yoona: come on eat up so we visit Taecyeon again.

Yuri: wow u’re anxious, first time ever for a guy. (look at yoona)

Yoona: shut up yuri.

Nichkhun sat there spacing out while other finish there food, after tat they finish eating they all went to visit Taecyeon at the near by hospital. On their way to Taecyeon room everybody was quiet except for the talkative one which are jaebeom and Jessica keep on talking and laughing. While yuri look at nichkhun since she is behind him and yoona keep on tinking abt Taecyeon non stop, nichkhun notice yuri is looking at him but ignore her.

Nichkhun thought: I cant devolop any love for her I just cant. Sorry yuri it for ur own safety.

They finally arrive at Taecyeon’s room, the first ting they saw was Taecyeon flirting wit a nurse who is happen to be in their gym class. Yoona stood there confuse and sad as she wanted to cry but didn’t, Taecyeon give the nurse a good bye kiss on the cheek and then she left. Yoona saw everyting and it broke her heart seeing him wit another women.

Jaebeom and jessica: hi Taecyeon! (yelling and shock)

Nichkhun: wat the heck!!!

Taecyeon: (smile as the nurse leave the room) hi guys and girls, wats up?

To be continue~~~~~~~~~~~
Wat will happen to Taecyeon and yoona?
Can Taecyeon change for yoona?