Reunion

Racing For Your Love (R)

 

Yuri: You don’t have to explain to me any more, I except the fact that you’re not in love wit me any more. I won’t force you back.

Nichkhun: No, listen to me. (grab her hand and place it in his chest where the heart is locate) Kwon Yuri I love you very much, I know I hurt you from time to time but I promise I won’t make you cry anymore. Please believe me this time, I won’t let you go until thing are clear. Even if it take years and years to get your heart back, I will do it until we are together again even if I have to risk my life.

Yuri: Nichkhun. (crying)

Nichkhun: (wiping her tears away with his thump) I know it been a hard time for you this couple days seeing me with Minsun. But I promise you I will always be by your side and love you until the very end. (lift both of his hand to her face) Please be mine again, I love you yuri.

Yuri: (hug him tightly) I believe you nichkhun. I love you.

Nichkhun: (smile and held her hand) yuri will you be mine? (she smile and nodded. He cary her up and spin her around) I love you YURI!!!

Yuri: (smile) I love you too, but babe you have to put me down. (nichkhun listen to her and put her down)

Nichkhun hug her tightly with a smile on his face of happiness, 20 seconds later he let go of her and grab her face gently with his hands. Nichkhun pull her closer to him and look at each other one more time, then he pull her into a passionately under the tree. They stood there hugging each other tightly as the kiss, nichkhun slowly travel down to her and grab a hold of one side, while his other goes up and down her back. He slowly trail his kiss down to her neck and kissing/massaging it, then his hand from her slowly trail up to her left and rubbing it. Nichkhun right hand travel down to her thigh and in her dress, massaging and going up and down her thigh. He was about to her dress but was stop by yuri.

Yuri: I think we should go back since it getting dark and we are in the public. (shyly look down) but I forgot to bring the keys to the my apartment. I don’t even know if Jessica or yoona is home yet.

Nichkhun: it ok I’ll take you to my apartment then, I can’t let you stay in this wet dress. (grab her hand and walk back to his motorcycle)

On his way back to the school parking lot, he see yuri shaking cold in her wet dress and so he took off his jacket and polo shirt. Then he cover yuri with his polo shirt and a jacket out of it to keep her warm, yuri was confuse at first but slowly touch by his movement. With only a tank top on him, she walk closer and hug him while walking to keep him warm too. They reach his motorcycle and ride back to his apartment right away. When they arrive at his apartment, nichkhun immediately take yuri up stair to his house before she could catch a cold from the wet dress and the weather. He handed her his Pajama to change into, she grab and went to change in the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom nichkhun call the service and ask them to get him some lady cloths, after a while later yuri came out of the bathroom and went to look for nichkhun. While searching for him, she was amaze by his penthouse with so many design and style of feng shui. Suddenly nichkhun pop out of no where making her jump a little.

Nichkhun: sorry babe, I didn’t mean to scare you. So what do you thing of my place?

Yuri: It actually nice and clean, I usually thought it would have been dirty and unclean but I guess I was wrong.

Nichkhun: honey, not all guys are like that. I know for sure it will not be me. At least you like it. (smile) come here. (drag her to the kitchen) I made you kimchi soup noodle, since you haven’t eaten any thing all night, you must be hungry by now.

Yuri: (smile) you are so sweet, I am kinda hungry.

They sat down on the chairs and start eating and watching TV at the same time. Nichkhun keep on staring at yuri when she eat, making her confuse and suspicious about him staring at her. He smile and wipe the stain on the side of her lip.

Yuri: Is that the reason why you stare at me the whole time? (he nodded)

Taecyeon and yoona~~~~~~~~~

They have finally arrive at Taecyeon special place, he held her hand tightly and walk her slowly to the place but he have to close the main gate first. After walking through a little forest, Taecyeon gave her a signal to stay there as he leave to somewhere. 25 second later everything turn bright and beautiful with light strings hanging around the trees and the roof. Also stick light on the side of the small road to a beautiful chestnut penthouse, with an angel water fountain on the side of the house. Yoona was shock and surprise to see the house, Taecyeon turn to look at her expression and smile at her cute/surprise expression.

Yoona: (look at Taecyeon) oppa stop laughing at me, (cover with one hand)

Taecyeon: What I can’t help it, you are so cute when you are surprise by me.

Yoona: it look so beautiful, did you do this all by yourself or with a little help?

Taecyeon: There is no help involve, I did this by myself. (turn her body to face him) It because I want this to be a special for you and me, I want to live here with you forever. (smile)

Yoona: (touch by his word) oppa. (something pop up in her mind) wait how many time have you play this trick on girls? How many girls have been here? (evil glare)

Taecyeon: what! I have never take anybody here before will except for nichkhun and jaebeom but never any girl. You are my first one, the first in my heart to see my most favorite place in the world.

Yoona: (a quick kiss on the lip then pull him into an embrace) You know something?

Taecyeon: what is it?

Yoona: This is the most happiness day in my life, I would never expect a guy would actually confess to me like this and to be the first to see his special place. (look at him) I love you Taecyeon oppa.

Taecyeon: I’m glad it is. (pull her out of the embrace and held her hand) come on lets go inside, I want to show you everything in this place.

Taecyeon took her tour around the house, the balcony, the backyard, and many other places, yoona was amazed with the design and decoration in the house, it amazed so much that she can’t even keep shut up. Taecyeon then take her to the final place, it was the master bedroom with a balcony view in the morning at the sun.

Taecyeon: The last place is our bedroom that you can see the sun rise every morning. (smile)

Yoona: (blush) our bedroom? When did I said I want to live with you?

Taecyeon: babe you’re my love (jump in the bed) soon we will get married and have kids. (got up and walk to yoona and held her hand) At first I didn’t know why I bought this place and remodel it with a little finishing of my decoration until you exist in my life. That when I know why I build this place up. A place that I want to spend the rest of my life with you here happily.

Yoona: (touch) oppa. (tears start to build up in her eyes) Why do you always make me surprise and touch by your word? For once can you let me do something special, like a gift for you?

Taecyeon: I’m sorry for always surprising you. ( he lift one of his hand to her chin) You don’t have to make a special gift for me, because you brought a special girl in my life. Yoona (held her both of her hands) you are the best gift I ever have in my life. (smile) Are you hungry? (she nodded) ok then, lets cook something.

Both happily walk to the kitchen in hands, and start grabbing what ever they have in the kitchen and start cooking.

Jaebeom and Jessica~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the girls apartment Jaebeom was rest thing on the couch while Jessica went to get change into her Pajama and making him tea. Jessica walk back to the main room with a cup of hot tea for him. She see him slimming on the couch and rubbing his head, she help him up and give the tea.

Jessica: Careful babe it’s really hot. (seeing him rubbing his forehead, so she help him rub his forehead) Babe are you feeling okay? Do you want me to get you Advil or Tylenol?

Jaebeom: (look at her and smile) I’m okay babe, it’s just a little headache it will go away later.

Jessica: Okay but if it still hurt then you have to tell me? (he nodded, suddenly she smell something off of him) Honey did you also drink wine too? (glare at him)

Jaebeom: (a little scare) maybe? (she give him an evil glare) ok ok just a little bit.

Jessica: (fold her arm) how many?

Jaebeom: about 3 and a half cup of wines, it was after I finish drinking beers with Taecyeon. (grab Jessica hand) I won’t drink a lot next time, I promise. Please don’t be angry at me. (puppy face)

Jessica: (smile) ok I won’t, you and your puppy face have got to stop. Next time it won’t work on me.

Jaebeom: (smile) at least I try and it work this time.

Jessica: I’ll get you a blankets. (she got up and walk into her room)

While Jessica was in her room getting something, jaebeom took off his jacket, polo shirt, and pant. Leaving him with a tank top and short, Jessica came back shock seeing his hot body with firm muscles.

Jessica: (she came back with a soft comfortable blankets) why don’t you sleep here tonight since I don’t think the girls are coming home tonight.

Jaebeom: Oh for sure they won’t. (Jessica was about to leave again but jaebeom grab her back and pull her into his lap) Why don’t you stay here with me for a moment? Please, just in case something happen to me.

Jessica: (blush) but…. (seeing his puppy face again make her heart weak) Fine just only for a couple moment.

Jessica nodded and they lay on the couch together, sharing a blanket and watching movie on the tv. During the movie Jaebeom sneak his arm around her waist and pull her closer to him.

Jaebeom: did you know you are so beautiful tonight? You’re the first girl to make my heart flutter every time I see you. You are the best thing I ever had in my life, I love you forever.

Jessica: (blush) that the most beautiful thing you have said to me since we start dating. I love you too Jaebeom.

Jaebeom: I promise from now on I will said it to you everyday.

Jessica notice their face are really close to each other, she lift her hand to his face and pull their lips together. They kiss each other passionately as he shift his position to be on top of her as he make his way from to her neck as she moaned. He gently on her neck her, while her hands running all over his . Jaebeom brought his hands to the bottom of her shirt and went inside her shirt, up to her . Then he moved back to kissing as he pulled her up a bit, undoing her bra before lying her back down. His hands moving in circles as he massaged them before leaving a trail from to her chest, kissing her left as his hand played with the other one. Then he moved to her other , and she was gasping for him. Jaebeom lifted his head as she reached her hands under his tank top and ran her hands along his chest, and felt his abs muscles tighten beneath her fingers when she ran them along his skin. then he moved his hands lower to her thigh, and trailing his kiss lower and lower from her s to her stomach. He was about to go in her pant and taking it off but Jessica grab his hand and stop him from continuing on.

Jessica: (looking at him) Babe, I think we should stop before the girls caught me doing something that they never expected me to do. I don’t want them shock seeing us in the morning went they get home. (shyly look down) And I want to safe it for something special or maybe our marriage. I want it to remember it as our special moment.

Jaebeom: (smile) ok babe, I will make it special next time for you, it will be so special that make you remember it. (shifting his body to the side)

Jessica: Oh really, then let hope that day come fast.

Both laugh for a while and then went back to watching movies, 45 minutes later jaebeom and Jessica felt asleep in each other peacefully and warmly.

To be continue………………………………