Thinking about you already??

Racing For Your Love (R)

On the way to the school nichkhun ride a motorcycle as the wind can blow away his sad and loneliness. while Taecyeon and jaebeom ride and Audi R8. The girls ride a regualar lexus to school wen they found a spot at the parking lot and park there. Taecyeon sudden arrive and park next to their car while nichkhun park in front of Taecyeon. The girl got out of the girl noticing the three guys parking near them. Nichkhun took off his helmet and look straight at yuri as he can feel a connection between them. Wen Taecyeon and jaebeom got of the car a whole bunch of girl came running to them but gotten push away by them. Yuri notice nichkhun look at her as she can feel his sadness and loneliness., as yoona look at Taecyeon and Jessica at jaebeom.

Taecyeon: nichkhun. ( khun turn to look at him) come on let go.

Jaebeom: (look at Jessica then look away) yea man. We hav to go to the gym.

Nichkhun: (walk to them) yea sure. Ill be rite behind u.

As they walk pass the girls they feel something in them like a connection tat cannot be separate, they look at them and way away. Jessica then shake yuri and yoona off and they walk to the gym.

Jessica: come on there is an assembly today in the gym. I dnt want to be late.

Yuri and yoona: oh sorry let go.

At the gym~~~~~~~

When the girls walk into the gyms look at around to see how big it was, they were all amaze by it. Minho and Mickey saw them and walk up to them.

Minho: hi yuri (smile) how r u?

Mickey: hey yoona, how hav u been?

Jessica: oh wow no hi to me than.

Mickey and Minho: oh sorry Jessica.

Yuri: hi Minho and mickey, Im good.

Yoona: yea me too.

Sudden Taecyeon and jaebeom walk in standing a couple feet away from them. Yoona and Jessica look over and saw them standing there looking around. A couple of girl walk to Taecyeon, flirting wit him, yoona see him wit other girls and feel a little jealousy in her but she ignore those feeling.

Girl #1: hi Taecyeon, how r u? I miss u over the summer.

Girl #2: yea me too.

Taecyeon: I good, sorry girl. Look over there that girl look hot (talking abt yoona)

Jaebeom: yea it been a long summer girls. But the girl tat is next to her look even hotter. ( talking abt Jessica)

Nichkhun then walk look rite at yuri as her attention turn to him seeing hav waving at her until eun hye and ji won walk in.

Eun hye: hi nichkhun (putting her arm around his) did u kno I miss u?

Ji won: I think u girls should leave. ( the girls walk away) hi Taecyeon.

Nichkhun: hi there. ( took her arm out of his)

Taecyeon: hi girls.

Jaebeom: hi girls, how hav u been? It been a long time since we met.

Eun Hye and Ji won: yea we just move here tis year.

Jaebeom: oh I see.

Both Taecyeon and nichkhun notice yoona and yuri looking at them. Then the principle walk in to the gym telling them to take a seat so he could make an announcement.

Principle: ok students please take a seat. So we could start the assembly.

Everybody in the gym took a seat on the bleacher. As yoona, yuri and Jessica follow by mickey and Minho. While Taecyeon, Nichkhun, and jaebeom sat on the second row a feet to the left in front of them. Eun hye and ji won sat next to them. The assembly start wit the cheer off and dance off. Nichkhun sat there not smiling or cheering as something is bothering him, yuri keep on looking at him as she try not too. On the other hand Taecyeon and jaebeom cheer for the y cheerleader, she felt a little sadness in her and kno tat his a player and noting wanting to get near him. Jaebeom than left to get change for the next perform. The dance start wit a group including jaebeom, he then rip off his shirt showing his six pack to everybody in the gym, making the girl stand up and scream for him. Jessica felt blush and shy seeing him half , she is never like tis, it was her first time, Jessica can feel tat she starting to hav feeling for him. Nichkhun clap but no smile and happiness, then the principle made a speech abt family and how they raise them up to be better person. Nichkhun sat there remember the pass, the painfulness of the accident. He had a flashback of his mother who is mentally ill and twin brother suicide tat bring him a disaster tat happen to his family. Taecyeon see him sitting and shake him off.

Taecyeon: r u okay man? Ur sweating like something bad had happen?

Nichkhun: yea im ok.

An hour later the assembly was over and everybody walk to there class. The guy were already in math except Jaebeom who hav dancing class except for the girls. Yuri and yoona walk in noticing Taecyeon and nichkhun who r also in the same class, yoona sat next to Taecyeon and yuri sat next to nichkhun since tat the only seat tat is available.

Taecyeon: hi there im Taecyeon

Yoona: hi (look away not trying to make any eye contract wit him)

Nichkhun: hi im nichkhun. (showing interest in her)

Yuri didn’t say anyting and just look away. Taecyeon felt little sad in him as she try to ignore/avoid him. On the other side yuri took a quick glance at nichkhun but he didn’t notice her. So she just look away, the class started and the math teacher start to teach.

Nichkhun: (whisper to her) r u okay? Wat is ur name?

But yuri just ignore him.

Nichkhun: (tried to get her attention) hello? How come ur not answering me? Is there something wrong.

Teacher: (turn around and yelled) nichkhun stop talking back there! (nichkhun turn around facing her)

Taecyeon: dude wat r u doing?

Nichkhun: noting I just want to get to kno more people.

Taecyeon: well do it later. Not now before u get her piss off.

Teacher: (yelled) Taecyeon and Nichkhun!! How many time do I hav to tell u to stop talking?!

Nichkhun and Taecyeon: (turn around immediately) Sorry miss Baek.

In the dance class jaebeom and Jessica were talking to each other, showing interest to each other as they both love to dance and sing.

Jessica: tat was awesome earlier in the gym.

Jaebeom: (smile) thanks. Im jaebeom. wats ur name?

Jessica: im Jessica. Nice to meet u.

Jaebeom: (smile) me too.

After 3 hour hav pass it was their third class to start during passing period nichkhun see yuri and run to her.

Nichkhun: hi. How come u’re ignoring or avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?

Yuri: (stop and face) hi. U did noting wrong.

Nichkhun: then y didn’t u answer me earlier?

Yuri: it because I dnt want to interrupt the class. And I dnt want to talk to stranger.

Nichkhun: (shock by the word stranger) Wat! Stranger? No no I just want to be ur friend. I mean no harm.

Yuri: (shock) Friend?

Nichkhun: yea friend, im nichkhun. Wat’s ur? (put his hand out)

Yuri: im yuri (shake his hand)

Minho saw her talking to nichkhun from the end of the hall way and felt jealousy in him. Taecyeon stood there shock by his answer as he never seen him so open to other before. Yoona who stood on the other side of him was also shock but then look at Taecyeon who is confuse. Mickey notice yoona was looking at Taecyeon and felt uncomfortable. Taecyeon walk up to nichkhun so is yoona.

Taecyeon: hi there, dude we hav to go to class, and I need to talk to u?

Nichkhun: oh ok (confuse)

Yoona: yuri let go. (glance at Taecyeon and left)

Taecyeon saw tat glance and felt something in him but doesn’t kno wat it was seeing mickey walking wit her make him feel a little jealous and sad.

Taecyeon: dude r u okay? Something is wrong wit u today?

Nichkhun: yea im okay. Wat wrong wit me? I fell fine.

Taecyeon: yea but ur never tis open to others.

Nichkhun: oh well maybe I want to change.

Jaebeom saw Taecyeon and nichkhun and ran to them.

Jaebeom: wat up guys?

Nichkhun and Taecyeon: oh hey jaebeom. noting u?

Jaebeom: noting to. Wat class do u have nxt?

Nichkhun and Taecyeon: gym.

Jaebeom: oh sweet me too. Let go together then.

They all went to class, once the guys walk in to the gym the first ting they notice was yuri, yoona, Jessica, eun hye, and ji won were in the same class. Yuri, and yoona was shock even Minho and mickey too. But Jessica was happy to see jaebeom again. Then the teacher told them to get change into there gym uniform and meet up wit him in the field. So everybody did as wat they were told, in the girl gym locker yoona and yuri were talking abt the guys.

Yuri: omg nichkhun is in the same class wit me again.

Yoona: yea so is Taecyeon.

Jessica: oh really, me too wit jaebeom. how many class do u hav wit them?

Yuri and yoona: dnt kno yet. We’ll find out later.

In the guy locker~~~~~~~

Nichkhun: sweet same class wit yuri again. (happy)

Taecyeon: yea yoona too. Y r u happy? Havent seen u smile tis much before?

Jaebeom: yea man.

Nichkhun: it noting. Come on let go.

Everybody walk out of the gym locker as they only ha ten minutes to get change. Out in the field the girls notice the guys were in tank top and felt a red hot fire in them. Nichkhun, Taecyeon, and jaebeom were like checking out yuri, yoona, and Jessica. Minho and mickey on the other side dislike them and felt anger in them. The teacher then explain to the students abt the rules and tell everybody to run for ten minutes around the field. After they finish, take a seat at the bleacher. So the students the run around the field. During the running nichkhun was running after yuri and then ran wit her. Taecyeon ran in front of yoona while jaebeom and Jessica ran together. Eun hye and ji won was behind nichkhun, Minho and mickey was behind them too. Nichkhun start to talk to yuri and they seem to get along and talking happily, while yoona was watching the back of Taecyeon, thinking abt him.

Nichkhun: hi again. It great to hav u in the same clas again.

Yuri: yea.

Nichkhun: is there something wrong? It seem like u dnt like to talk to me at all?

Yuri: no noting is wrong is just tat I dnt kno u tat much and something else.

Nichkhun: oh ok.

Yoona thought: y do I keep on tinking abt him? Stop it yoona. (continue running and finally pass him)

Taecyeon thought: (run slower) did I do something wrong y is she avoiding me? Wow she look hot? Ahh my mind is going scrazy I gotta stop tinking abt her.

Eun hye: wat the heck? Y is he talking to tat girl?

Ji won: I dnt kno but I feel like there is going to be something wrong wit those two.

Eun hye: shut up already. Nichkhun is mine, and only for me. (evil smile)

After ten minutes of running everybody stop and went to seat down at the bleacher, nichkhun, Taecyeon, and jaebeom sat next to each other, follow behind by eun hye and ji won. Yuri, yoona, and Jessica sat behind them, Minho and mickey sat next to them. The teacher explain wat they r going to do everyday and plan for the next day. Mr. Yu ( Yu Jae seok) want every body to kno tat they will be playing soccer for the rest of the week, after tat he told everybody to get change since the bell is going to ring in ten minutes, each clas only get one hour so everybody went to there locker and change for lunch. In the lunch room the girls already got there food and sat down on the big table, Minho and mickey also sat at the same table too. Taecyeon, nichkhun and jaebeom was looking for a table to seat until Jessica see jaebeom standing and decide to call him to come over and seat wit them, eun hye and ji won turn around and it was to late to call the guys over. So the guys decide to seat wit them, ,they ate and talk except for yoona and yuri who just sat there and eat. Taecyeon tried to stop looking at yoona but cant. Every time he tried he keep on looking at her, nichkhun next to him just eat his lunch and glancing at yuri until eun hye txt him and tell him to come over and seat wit them, he didn’t reply back and just ignore it. Mickey notice Taecyeon is looking at yoona and decide to distract him by talking ting abt him and trying to piss him off. Yoona notice wat mickey was trying to do and turn to look at Taecyeon seeing him getting kind of piss off.

To be continue.............