Getting Ready

Racing For Your Love (R)

Morning~~~~

Everybody wakes up and going to school like normal days, but today was only half day because of the party and student hav to decorate the backyard near by the swimming pool for homecoming. During school yoona hav been trying to ignore Taecyeon look and voice every time he comes near her. Ji won see Taecyeon keep on getting closer to yoona and couldn’t take it anymore and walk up to him. She grab him back away from yoona and talk to him, yoona and yuri forget the bang and walk back to where they left it, they stop and saw arm around his arm. Taecyeon wanted to get away but couldn’t with ji won holding him back, they turn around and saw yoona and yuri look at their direction.

Ji Won: Great. coming at the wrong time, I not liking them at all.

Taecyeon: Wat? (looking at her) wat do u want?

Ji Won: noting. I just want to ask if you would like to be my date for the party? I really really like you and I wish you could be my date.

Taecyeon: Ji won, you kno who I wanted to go wit to the party.

Ji Won: I kno Taecyeon, I kno. But still I want to give it a try, Taecyeon oppa we kno each other since we were in middle school. And we use to date, I kno u still hav feeling for me.

Taecyeon: I….. iii….

Ji won: u dnt hav to answer me now, just tell me before 5. I hav to get back to eun hye. (kiss him on the cheek)

Taecyeon was shock for a moment and turn his attention to yoona, who is also shock and was abt to cry. Yoona ran away after seeing ting she doesn’t want to see, Taecyeon ran after her.

Ji Won: Taecyeon Oppa!! (screaming from behind)

Taecyeon finally catch up with yoona inside of the girl lockers room , he grab her hand and stop her from running away.

Taecyeon: (turn her around) yoona it not wat you ting. Please let me explain yoona.

Yoona: (struggle to get free) let me go, I don’t wan to her your lies anymore. You are a big jerk player! I should hav never dated you, I should hav never fall in love wit you. Let me go.

Taecyeon: (grab both of her arm) yoona. ( facing him) Im not going to let you go until we clear ting out first. I hav never lie to you, I didn’t do anyting wrong to hurt you. I have never fall in love tis serious before, since I dated you I hav never laid my eyes on other girls. You took my heart, my love for you yoona. I really love you. Please believe yoona.

Yoona: (crying) Taecyeon , I don’t kno if I should believe you or not. Everyting I heard at the restaurant and everything I see now, it confuse me. You probably said tat to every girl you dated, and I bet im one of them too. I just want a normal and peaceful life wit no hurt and sad until you came.

Taecyeon: no yoona no, please believe me. I didn’t mean to bring your hurt and sadness. I just cant let you go, yoona you mean the world to me. Please dnt leave me. I really love you. I promise I’ll change for you, I’ll do anyting for you.

Yoona: I cant take the pain anymore, I don’t want to force you to do something you don’t want to do. And you’re suppose to go wit ji won to the party since she your fiancé anyway Taecyeon. (shakily tone) I just cant love you any more, (look up at him) it better if we stay friend.

Hearing the word “friend” made Taecyeon froze and hurt, there was a silence between them. Until yoona saw his hurt and sadness face, she cant bare to look at him anymore. Yoona turn around and walk away from him before her weak heart gave in to him. But Taecyeon grab her back and pull her into a deep passion kiss. She was shock and struggle to get free but he’s to strong, she couldn’t break free and her love for him is too strong. Yoona eventually gave in to his kiss. Taecyeon push her lightly against the locker while kissing her, he hand then went down to her waist and pull her body closer to him. He trail his kiss down to her neck slowly and softly, Taecyeon scoop her into his arm and walk to the shower and close the curtain half way preventing others from seeing them. He kiss her lip again as his take off his shirt and slowly grab s her blouse while carrying her. Taecyeon hands went to her back and slowly feel her skin, he then found her bra and unhook it. Then he kiss his way down to her while his other left hand playing wit her other .

Yoona: (moan) Taecyeon oppaaa (she rest her arm around his neck)

Taecyeon: (murmuring while kissing) I love you yoona.

Taecyeon pull her closer as his er harder on her , making yoona moan as she rub his hair and his back. Then he move to another and it like the other , after a couple minutes later his trail his kiss back up to her lip and kissing it passionately. His left hand slowly slide down to her jean and was abt to sneak in until they heard somebody walking into the room, yoona stop the kiss from being caught and put a finger on her lip, giving a silence signal to taecyeon.

Eun Hye: I really hate today.

Tae hee: u tink. (fanning herself wit the hand) It so hot today and we hav to decorate the backyard and the swimming pool.

Ji won: yea, it’s just too much for me.

Eun hye: stop whining already. Hurry up and grab your stuff so we could get back out there and finish it.

Ji won and tae hee went to their locker and change into another shirt, while eun hye was fixing her hair. Tae hee accidentally drop her deodorant on the floor and kneel down to pick it up. But before she get up tae hee see the curtain moving a little and also a shoe, tae hee walk slowly closure to the shower. Taecyeon and yoona heard foot steps coming closure and became scare and worry, they look at each other hoping tat they wound not caught.

Eun hye: come on girls, we hav to go now. (walking out wit ji won) Tae Hee!!! Lets go.

Tae hee stop and turn around and walk out of the room. Taecyeon and yoona was relieve and look at each other smiling, Taecyeon then rest his head on her shoulder.

Yoona: tat was close.

Taecyeon: (lift his head up) yea tat was. (smile and move in to kiss her)

Yonoa: (push his upper body back) stop Taecyeon oppa. We cant get caught doing it here and plus I dnt kno if I should forgive you or not. But first, put me down.

Taecyeon: (putting her down gently) Yoona, I’m really serious abt tis. I really love you a lot with my whole heart. Please forgive me. At the restaurant I should have push ji won away immediately wen she kiss me and I should hav did the same earlier too. I should hav told her tat I dnt want to married her and tat our engagement was arrange by our father. I should have told her straightly tat my true love was u. and tat I want to be wit u for the rest of my life. Yoona I’m sorry for hurting you, I’m promise I wont do it again.

Yoona: (touch by his words) Taecyeon you can stop now, I believe u. And I also forgive u too. (touch his face wit both of her hand) I love u too wit all of my heart.

Taecyeon smile and pull her into a tight embrace, they stood there for awhile until yoona felt something strange. She felt hav and Taecyeon too, so yoona break the embrace and shyly blushes.

Yoona: oppa we hav to get dress first and meet up wit others.

Taecyeon: ok, but I was really liking the moment until those girls ruin it for us. (smile erted)

Yoona: u are such a erted guy, stop tinking abt tat.

Taecyeon put his shirt and then help yoona put on her bra, while helping he was tinking abt how hot his girlfriend body is. Yoona see taecyeon a smirk and spacing off, so she lightly slap him.

Yoona: can u for once stop being so erted.

Taecyeon: sorry babe, its just tat I have such a hot and beautiful girlfriend. (smile)

Yoona: (shyly blush) who said I was your girlfriend? I’m a single women. (joking wit him)

Taecyeon: Wat! But u said u forgive me and earlier we kinda make out.

Yoona: (laugh) hey, I was just kidding around.

Both smile and walk out of the locker room in hands, in the backyard the guys and girls were shock/stunt to see Taecyeon and yoona in hands. Before yoona walk back to the girls, Taecyeon gave her a quick kiss on the lip. She smile and walk back to the girl, Taecyeon also walk back to the guys. On the other side of the pool mickey saw everyting and was angry and piss off at Taecyeon for ruining his plan to ask yoona out. Minho notice yoona angry face and padded on his shoulder and head back to work. Both yuri and Jessica smile for yoona reunion wit Taecyeon, yuri forgot she had a pin in her hand and did a little clap, accidentally pin herself.

Yuri: Ahh.

Nichkhun heard a little scream from yuri and turn to look at her, he see her finger bleeding and was abt to walk over until he see Jessica.

Jessica: wats wrong yuri? (took her hand and look at it) you gotta be careful.

Yoona: thanks goodness it just a little pin, don’t worry it wont bleed a lot. (putting the Band-Aid on her finger)

Yuri: it okay girls, lets get back to work.

The girls went back to work except yuri, she notice nichkhun was looking at her wit worry and wanting to come over. She look at him and they stood there looking at each other until minsun walk up to him, yuri see minsun wit him and felt sad. So then she went back to work.

Minsun: Hey, I notice something.(smile)

To be continue…………
Wat did minsun notice?