Avoiding You....

Racing For Your Love (R)

The next morning nichkhun cam to pick yuri up, jaebeom pick up Jessica and yoona, they headed straight to the school but on their way there yoona who sat in the back keep on tinking if she should visit Taecyeon or not anymore, because she wanted him to forget abt her but at the same time she wanted him to remember her. Yoona doesn’t kno wat to do went they reach the school parking and just headed straight to class while other watches her leave in confusedness. But they headed straight to visit Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: hi everybody (stand up and looking for yoona but she not wit them) umm where is yoona?

Yuri: she went to class.

Jessica: yea. But it look like u’re feeling better now.

Taecyeon: (sad) oh ok. Yea I am. Except for the part of wearing tis hat tat covering my head.

Jaebeom: luckily they didn’t shave ur head is the important part.

Taecyeon: yea I kno huh. (look at jaebeom holding Jessica hand) well look like u made ur move.

Nichkhun: he sure did, and it was last night too. (laugh)

Jaebeom: oh shut up already.

Taecyeon: ok wow. Tat was unexpected. Oh yea the doctor said I can check out by nxt week if I work out regular.

Nichkhun: tat good, but we hav to head back to class. Ill see u at lunch.

Taecyeon: ok.

They left the hospital and went to class, many class hav pass as the girls tried to talk to yoona but mickey keep on walking next to yoona and talk to her as they walk to class. But it was gym and outside the field yuri and Jessica went up to yoona, wanting to talk to her while waiting for the guys.

Jessica: yoona is something wrong? U seem to avoid Taecyeon?

Yuri: yea, it seem like ur soending more time wit mickey now. And u look so pale and skinny.

Yoona: (fake smile) im not avoiding anybody, it just mickey wanted to talk to me abt homework and cooking tat all. There is noting between us.

Jessica: it doesn’t look like it to me. Especially the way mickey look at u, I can see he like u.

Suddenly the guys show up follow by Minho and mickey.

Nichkhun: (walk to yuri) hi babe. Miss me? (smile)

Yuri: (smile) of course I did even though it was only 5 minutes.

Minho: (jealous) hi girls.

Jaebeom: wat were u all talking abt?

Jessica: oh just abt visiting Taecyeon again later after lunch tat all.

Mickey: (shock) u too yoona?

Yoona: umm iiii……iiii

Jessica: of course she is. (look at her)

Mr. Yu: (walk out) okay every body get ready to run now. After come back and we will split the group into two. So run everybody.

They start to run in pair except yoona who running by herself until mickey ran nxt to her and kept her company leaving Minho behind. While other pair run ahead and talking happily, Minho in the back keep on looking at yuri wit sadness and jealous as y he didn’t confess earlier and y cant he be the one wit her not nichkhun. Eun hye is also jealous and piss too at yuri, she wanted to run up to her and slap yuri in the face but doesn’t want to get In trouble wit Mr. Yu and nichkhun. After the students finish running, Mr. Yu start to split students into group one and two. Both jaebeom and nichkhun are in group one and hoping tat yuri and Jessica would too. But Mr. Yu put yuri, Jessica, and yoona in group two wit Minho and mickey who is happy wit Mr. Yu selection. While he put eun hye and ji won in group one, nichkhun and jaebeom was unhappy wit Mr. Yu and wanted to come up to him and ask to change group but it was to late. As he grab the ball and explain the soccer game today, after the group one is on the other side while other group are on the other side. Explaining tat the girls will be defense and goalie, while the guy play offense in the game.

Mr. Yu: okay today games will be soccer and I want a clean game not a dirty games okay? Tomorrow I will assign new group.

Hearing that made nichkhun, jaebeom, Jessica, and yuri happy but yoona just stood there un feeling and only tink abt Taecyeon as she miss him very much already. Mr. you threw the ball and the guy run to the ball. Nichkhun reach the ball and kick it toward yuri making her scare as she tried to block him. Minho saw it became unhappy, so he ran toward nichkhun and slide toward him making it unexpected for nichkhun as he fall backward. Yuri see him on the ground and ran to him immediately.

Yuri: (worry) nichkhun r u okay? Does it hurt ur injuries or anyting.

Nichkhun: (stood up) im okay babe. (swipe the dirt and grass off of him) at least I got ur attention.

Yuri: (smack his chest) dnt do tat again.

Minho who had the bal ran to the other side but he keep on looking back at yuri and nichkhun. Jaebeom ran up to him and stole the ball from , running toward team 2 goalie which is Jessica standing there wit yoona. But team 2 offense seem to catch up wit him as he tried to look for his team member.

Jaebeom: nichkhun stop standing there and flirting wit yuri, come over here and help me.

Nichkhun saw jaebeom only abt 40 yard away from the goalie and ran to help him, but never expect Minho and mickey were trying to play dirty trick on them. Minho block nichkhun in the front, while mickey punch jaebeom and did the slide kick making jaebeom fall on his need wit a little scratch now. Nichkhun push Minho aside angrily and run to jaebeom right away. Jessica and yoona saw the whole incident and run to jaebeom right away.

Nichkhun: wat the wit u guys hitting and kicking us? (help jaebeom up)

Jaebeom: yea man. Tat was cheating. (kneed is bleeding)

Minho: (help mickey up) tat how the game is. Plus u almost injure me wit the push earlier.

Nichkhun: (got angry and start pushing them back) wat the ? U r really getting in my nerve.

Jaebeom: (angry) yea man.

They were abt to fight until yuri, Jessica, yoona, and their team split them up from fighting. Mr. Yu ran up to them and ask wat was wrong. The girls told him everything and so is their team. So mr. Yu call it off and told everybody to go change and go straight to lunch except Minho and mickey satying behind.

Mr. Yu: Minho and mickey come wit me to my office, I want to talk to u two.

Mr. Yu talk to Minho and mickey while the rest went to lunch earlier. The talk was not really long and tat he told them if they dnt play by the rules then he him to send them into a different class. So they agree and went to get change for lunch. While jaebeom, nichkhun, yuri, Jessica, and yoona went to the hospital, but on the way yoona stop and turn back but was drag by Jessica and yuri. Yoona was to strong for them so they give up and yoona tell them tat she will visit Taecyeon some other time. After yoona went somewhere else while other just headed straight to Taecyeon room. Yoona follow them behind but stop at the bench and just sit there staring at the grass field. In the room Taecyeon was talking to his dad, everybody was shock tat his dad visited him during. Taecyeon dad turn to look at his son friend and decided to leave since his son doesn’t want him there any way.

Taecyeon dad: ill visit u some other time. (leave)

Taecyeon: u dnt hav to anyway. (sad)

Taecyeon dad just leave the room, and went to the car. Yoona who is outside recognized Taecyeon dad face and look at him, it seem like something is bothering him. Yoona san tell tat he is sad and worry, wondering wat happen up there. She sat there tinking and wondering.

Nichkhun: wow ur dad visit u.

Jaebeom: tat a miracle.

Yuri: stop tat guys. I can tell he worry abt his son.

Taecyeon: yea like tat is going to happen. (look at them) where is yoona? Y havent she visit me lately?

Jessica: u remember her? She just went somewhere tat all.

Taecyeon: im starting to regain a little a bit but still not tat much.

Nichkhun: she is just avoiiiiii…………..

Yuri: noting noting at all. (cover nichkhun mouth)

Taecyeon: (confuse) oh ok how abt we go outside for a walk since I need some fresh air anyway.

Everybody: ok.

When they went outside, they notice a girsl sitting on the bendthat look familiar like yoona and decided to walk over to her and see who is it. Yoona heard somebody walking toward her and look back, she see everybody walking toward and yoona got up and was abt to walk away from Taecyeon. But faint on the ground since she havent eat anyting lately. Wit no energy left she could get up, Taecyeon from far away see yoona on the ground and immediately run to her follow by other.

Taecyeon: (holding her upper body) yoona r u okay? Please wake up and talk to me. (shaking her)

Yuri: take her to the hospital

Jessica: yea instead of shaking her

So Taecyeon carry her to the hospital, the nurses took her to another and let the doctor check on her. After 30 minutes later the doctor came out and Taecyeon immediately walk to her.

Taecyeon: doctor is she okay?

Doctor: yea she is alright, she just need to eat and rest for at least a day to restore all of those energy lost. But everyting else would be find. (left)

Yuri: thank you doctor.

They went in the room and see yoona sleeping peace fully wit a little in her arm delivering milk in her body. Taecyeon grab her hand wit full of worriness and not knowing tat other where there watching him. He turn around looking at everybody who is staring at him rite now. Taecyeon then let go of yoona hand, shock by his own action.

Jessica: did u see tat jaebeom? tat was unexpected.

Yuri: yea, Taecyeon did u remember something abt yoona?

Taecyeon: I dnt kno, this girl keep on popping into my head. But wen I see yoona faint I felt so scare for a second. I dnt kno wat happen.

Nichkhun: (walk up to him and patted his back) it ok man just take ur time, dnt force it to come up.

Taecyeon: I need some fresh air, ill be outside.

Everybody: ok.

Taecyeon left the room and wonder in front of the hospital and stop at the place in fainted after the fight. As he tries to remember who was tat girl and wat does she mean to him. As he wonder from the bench to the place near the tree he start to remember ting tat happen between him and yoona. He kneel down on the ground as the pain increase and memories coming back, after a while he stay in tat position for a little longer. Other tat are in the room went back to class leaving yoona sleeping and resting up. In class mickey didn’t see yoona at all and start to feel worry, after class he went up to yuri and ask where yoona hav been. Yuri answer him tat she is okay and tat he doesn’t need to worry abt it, not wanting him to kno tat she is in the hospital. yuri and nichkhun left, leaving mickey standing stil wondering. Many hours hav pass and school was over, in the hospital yoona wakes up and look around the room. Suddenly the door open and she see Taecyeon coming.

Taecyeon: (smile) hey there, u’re awake.

Yoona: (weakly) yea I am, wat happen? And y am I doing here?

Taecyeon: u fainted outside in front of the hospital, luckily ur and friend and I saw u laying there on the ground and help u to the hospital. (pretending not remember abt her much)

Yoona: oh ok. Wen can I check out then.

Taecyeon: y do u want to check out so fast? It there something tat make u dnt want to see.

Yoona: (shock at his word) no no I just dnt want to stay here and miss the school tat all. (lying)

The doctor came in and check her status, seeing her recovering again and healthy now. The doctor told her she can check out in 2 hours, Taecyeon who stood near the doctor felt sad cause he hardly see her. But wen the doctor see Taecyeon there, she also told Taecyeon tat he could check early since he hav recover so fast rapidly. Yoona was shock to hear tat, she wanted him to stay here a long just in case something else might happen to him.

2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun and jaebeom came by his room to see if he is ready to go or not, while the other girls are at yoona room waiting for her to get her thing. On their way to the elevator they coincidently bump into each other. So they walk together to the to the car, Taecyeon and yoona didn’t talk to each other while other pair were. Nichkhun and yuri ride in his motorcycle while the rest ride in the car, Taecyeon and yoona hav to sit in the back cause jaebeom and Jessica wanted to sit next to each other. On their way home the car was silence wit yoona is trying to avoid eye contract wit Taecyeon and not wanting to talk to him at all, while jaebeom and Jessica just talk and talk. Wen the guys drop the girls off, they headed straight to home and in to bed. In bed Taecyeon keep tinking abt yoona and wondering y she is acting so different in front of him, it like she is trying to avoid him or something.

A Couple day pass~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona have been avoiding Taecyeon, not visiting or talking to him went she see him. every time she see him she went another way even in class, sitting far away from him.

Yuri: yoona y r u trying to avoid Taecyeon?

Jessica: yeah it look like it tis pass couple days.

Yoona: I dnt kno, but I kno if I see him he might said something tat hurt me. (sad) it better if he doesn’t remember me any way.

The girls didn’t kno wat to do and just sign and continues wit their class.

Lunch time 11:00 am~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the cafeteria yoona wasn’t there making Taecyeon as y is she avoiding him. So he decided to go outside and search for her, but he couldn’t find her any where until him walk by a tree and spotted somebody sitting there. He soon realized it was yoona and run up to her.

Taecyeon: Yoona? (yoona look at him) yoona y havent u talk to me lately? did u know I looking for u?

Yoona: hi. (shocking to see him here) And u dnt remember anyting abt me tat much, plus we just kno each other anyway. (fake smile) but y r u looking for me?

Taecyeon: I wanted to talk to u abt something tat all. And I tink we kno each other since school hav begin.

Yoona: Wat! I tink u remember it wrong we just kno each other tis pas few day. And im just a normal girl noting special to u.

Taecyeon: noting special huh? Yoona I remember everyting abt u and yet u still want me to forget abt u. did u kno I remember everyting since tat fighting day to the coma where u told or confess to me.

Yoona: (shock) No u’re probably tinking abt something else. I was never by ur side. U probably tink of somebody else.

Taecyeon: im not. Im serious iii… (interrupt by yoona)

Yoona: Taecyeon I tink u r wrong please dnt talk abt tis any more cause I dnt kno wat u r talking abt. (walk back to the cafeteria)

After she left, Taecyeon stood there lost and confuse at y she is avoiding him. He knows for sure she is the one tat hav been by his side. 10 minutes later he went back to the cafeteria and see yoona talking happily wit Mickey. So he went to sit next to nichkhun.

Nichkhun: wats wrong man? And where hav u been?

Taecyeon: I was just wondering y yoona is avoiding me? I was just looking for her. And by the way is yoona hiding something from me, cause I kno she take care of me and wen I was in a coma she confess to me. But y is she lying to me?

Jessica: u remember everyting? (Taecyeon nodded) did u kno yoona didn’t eat anyting at all wen u were in the coma, she cried and beg for u to wake up but u didn’t. until one day I came back from the hospital cafeteria, I heard her confess to u. did u kno she really like u? she told herself if u wake up she wont bother u anymore.

Yuri: u knew abt tis Jessica? (Jessica nodded)

Taecyeon: y did she hav to do tat? Im not worth it, no wonder she hav been avoiding. How can she tink tat I dnt like her? (look at yoona) I hav to make it clear wit her.

He went to yoona and pull her wit him out of the cafeteria to the roof of the school where nobody kno and or hear abt him. Shocking everybody in the cafeteria wit Taecyeon action.

Yoona: (trying to escape) where r u taking me? Let me go Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: not until I take u to tis place and get ting clear.

He have reach the roof and finally let go of yoona.

Yoona: y did u take me up here and wat do u want?

Taecyeon: (turn to face her) I want to make tings clear. I wanted to tell u y are u lying to me and avoiding me? It is because u tink I dnt like u and tat im a player tat y u r avoiding me.

Yoona: u..uuu.. How did u kno? U remember everyting for real? And I dnt kno wat u r talking abt.

Taecyeon: dnt pretend u dnt understand me. I kno u like me, u confess to me wen I was in a coma. I even heard wat u say before I faint from tat fight.

Yoona: stop. I dnt want to talk abt tis anymore. It better if u dnt remember anyting abt me and forget abt it. (turn around and leave)

But she was pull back by him and suddenly Taecyeon kiss her as she struggles to escape, after a while later she give in and kiss him back. They stood there kissing for a while until they both break apart for air, as yoona blush.

Taecyeon: can u let me finish first before u leave. (yoona nodded) ok I wanted to tell u tat I also like u too. I didn’t tell u tis before the incident because I thought I was going to die tat y I hide it from u and start to flirt wit others more. Did u kno it hurt me went u tried to avoid me and tell me to foeget abt tis. But now tat I kno u like me, I want to ask u if u want to go out wit me and be my girlfriend?

Yoona: (tears start to fall down) yes Taecyeon I will be ur girlfriend. Saranghae Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: (hug her tightly) saranghae yoona. (pull her into another kiss)

This time he kiss her passionately as he hold her tightly, until an unexpected txt interrupt them, so he hav to break the kiss and answer the txt. After tat he told her tat we hav to go back to the cafeteria cause he hav to drink his medicine. So they headed straight to the cafeteria hand in hand, wen they walk in almost every girls were shock to see them going out together.

Nichkhun: ok wat just happen?

Yuri: (grab his face) oppa they r officially together now.

Jessica: aw I miss it. I never seen yoona kiss or hug other guys before.

Taecyeon: (fear) Wat! Kiss and hug other guy? Are u serious? She dated before.

Jaebeom: honey you’re scaring Taecyeon wit your uncomplete sentences.

Yoona: (smile) dnt listen to her, I hav never dated a guy is wat she meant.

Taecyeon: (relieve) oh ok. (grab his pill and drink it)

To bee continue……………………

Wat will happen to Mickey?