Successful Operation

Racing For Your Love (R)

Nichkhun and yuri went to the nearest hotel and rest their for the night cause outside is raining to hard and it almost night time. In the room yuri went to look for the first aid kit and help nichkhun bandage his bruise and injuries in his body, after she finish bandage yuri look outside and saw the rains getting slower.

Yuri: nichkhun, it stop raining already we should be heading back now. (grab her stuff and abt to leave wen nichkhun pull her back)

Nichkhun: can u stay here tonite wit me? I dnt want jaebeom and other to see me like tis? (look at her while still holding her hand)

Yuri: nichkhun oppa.. (blushh and look and nodded a little) ok

Nichkhun: (pull her into a tight hug) saranghae yuri.

Yuri: (blush and smile) saranghae u too nichkhun.

Yuri lay next to nichkhun happily in a big couch as he move in to kiss her passionately, trailing down to her neck. Nichkhun hand trail down to her waist and went underneath her tee and trailing back up to her playing wit it. Yuri felt pleasure and surround his neck wit her hand, playing wit his hair. He move his hand out and took out his shirt, then went back to kissing her. Yuri saw a lot of bruises on his body and became sad but kick those feeling out of the way. Nichkhun move his hand down to her shirt and slowly taking it off her until she stop him and look directly in his eyes.

Yuri: (shyly) umm sorry nichkhun, but I want to tell u tat im not ready yet. Ca…ca…can u give me some more time?

Nichkhun: (smile) sure yuri, I wont force u. how abt we just watch tv.

Yuri: (smile) sure oppa)

As they watch TV and slowly fall a sleep in each other arm. While at the hospital yoona, jaebeom, and Jessica were still standing outside waiting for the doctors to come out. Jessica came back wit a couples cup of coffee for them to drink and to calm yoona down from worriless. Suddenly Mickey and Minho show up at the hospital, looking for yoona and yuri.

Mickey: (walk to yoona) hi yoona, where hav u been today? (look at everybody face syncing something is wrong) is everting okay?

Yoona: I’ve been here all day, taking care of Taecyeon. ( Mickey became jealous hearing her taking care of him) Rite now Taecyeon has a fever and it might bring him danger if he doesn’t cool down.

Minho: oh tat sad. (look around) where is Yuri?

Jessica: I dnt kno. She hav been gone for a lone time, but I tink she’ll be okay. (making up lies, knowing tat yuri is wit nichkhun)

Jaebeom: yea but wat bring u two here? I kno for sure we dnt get a long much.

Mickey: I just here to see if everyting is okay? And I was wondering for yoona?

Jessica: oh wow only for yoona, not me. I guess Minho is here for yuri too.

Minho: yea. Umm I got go somewhere, tell yuri tat I was looking for her? (making up excuse to go find yuri) lets go mickey.

Mickey: but I want to stay here.

Minho: nxt time but we hav to go do something. U found yoona already so u dnt need to worry abt anyting any more.

Jessica: yea I tink u guys should leave since there noting u two can do.

Mickey: but I want to talk to yoona abt something. (Minho pulling him away)

Minho: u can do tat nxt time.

Minho and Mickey left the hospital searching for yuri around the school and the city. After they left, 30 minutes later the doctors came up of the room after 2 and a half hour in the room. Yoona and everbody else tat is there immediately walk up to the doctors.

Yoona: doctors is he okay? (worry tone)

Doctor 1: (taking the mask off) He is fine kno after throwing up and shaking for a while. But I fear we hav to do a surgery on him as soon as possible, so tat tumor wont harm him anymore.

Jaebeom: went can u do it?

Doctor 2: I tink tonite is better cause we need him to cool down a little bit more, probably around 8 pm.

Jessica: but would it be safe for him?

Doctor 1: I cant guarantee abt tis but we will try our best.

Yoona, Jessica, jaebeom: thank you doctor. (walk into the room)

Yoona walk to Taecyeon and grab his hand immediately shocking jaebeom and Jessica wit her action. Yoona grab a a towel and wipe Taecyeon forehead tat is full of sweat a way, she spotted blood on the side of the bed. And took a look at it, and tears came down her face seeing Taecyeon blood. Jessica walk up to her wondering y is she crying and yoona point at the blood, Jessica was shock but pull yoona into a hug to calm her down.

Jessica: even though we know u guys for a couple days but we felt so close to u guys already. I wish Taecyeon will get better oh yea, the surgery start at 8pm. Me and jaebeom will go get some food for u, while u stay here and take care of him. (giving jaebeom a signal to leave yoona here alone wit Taecyeon)

Jaebeom and Jessica left the room and went to buy some food for yoona since she hasn’t ate anyting tis morning and lunch. Yoona who still in the room, held Taecyeon tightly as she doesn’t want anyting to happen to him at all. Tears start to flow down her face one by one seeing Taecyeon laying there in a coma. 45 minutes later Jessica and jaebeom came back and was abt to open the door but Jessica stop him as she heard yoona say something to somebody or Taecyeon, so she decide to eavesdrop on yoona wit jaebeom.

Yoona: Taecyeon oppa, u hav to get better. I dnt want u to leave me. Did u kno tat seeing u like tis make me worry and sad a lot, I rather see u flirt wit other girls or do something else even though it make hurt me. But at least u r still alive and healthy, but y did u hide abt ur tumor from us. Especially tat tumor was wit u for 2 years and yet u dnt tell anybody or get a treatment for it? Taecyeon please wake up so tat I could tell u how much I love u and how much u mean to me. But I know u dnt like me and it okay. As long as u wake up I wont bother u anymore, I tried to avoid u if it makes u happy. I’ll try to control my feeling for u wen I see u wit other women, please Taecyeon oppa u hav to stay strong for tis surgery. (wiping the tears away from her eyes)

Jessica who is outside heard everyting and cry at the touching yoona say in the room, jaebeom see her crying and pull her into a hug as he cheer her up.

Jessica: yoona is such a fool sometime, how can she tink tat Taecyeon doesn’t like her? Poor yoona for falling in love wit a player. (calm down a little)

Jaebeom: it ok Jessica, Taecyeon never believe in true love since his parent divorce wen he was only 8 years old. Tat y he became a player. There is a lot of ting u girls dnt understand abt him. (walk into the room)

Yoona: (wipe her tears away as she heard somebody walk in) hi guys.

Jessica, jaebeom: hi yoona. Here it some food.

Jessica: u havent eat all day so it some.

Yoona: it okay, im not hungry.

Jessica: ur not a stone yoona. U already look pale, come eat some at least. (feeding her foods)

Yoona: no it okay, im not that hungry anyway. Look the nurses are here to take Taecyeon into the surgery room. Lets follow them.

Jessica and jaebeom nodded as the nurses push Taecyeon bed into the surgery room and follow them. They waited outside of the surgery room waiting for good news from the doctors, 2 hours hav pass and the doctors are finally out and they walk up to them.

Doctor 1: he is okay now, and we hav successfully take out the tumor in his brain, thanks to his strong spirit and mind. I believe he will recover quickly but for his memory it might take a while to recover.

Jaebeom: wat? Memories?

Doctor 2: due to the tumor near his brain it might take a while to recover his memories but there are something he remember and something he does not remember.

Then the doctor left, yoona was shock and afraid of wat the doctors just say. She is scare he might not remember and fear tat everyting will start over in a different way. As they follow the nurses back to the room, yoona keep on tinking abt him might not regain his memories of her. After they were back into the room yoona sat nxt to Taecyeon like usual while jaebeom and Jessica fell a sleep on the couch.

Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun wake up as his cell phone alarm ring, he reach over and shut it off. He found his arm around yuri waist and him half . Nichkhun look at her, and tinking how happy he is to hav her in his arm, as he move closer to her and kiss her on the lip and then move away. Yuri wake up from the kiss and smile at him sweetly as she blush seeing his hot body so close to her body.

Nichkhun: morning. (smile)

Yuri: morning to u too.

Nichkhun: did u hav a good sleep? Was it uncomfortable since we r still on the couch.

Yuri: I did had a good sleep, dnt worry tis couch is big enough for two of us. But we should get ready and head to the hospital.

Nichkhun: ok (grab his shirt and put it on)

They check out of the hotel and headed straight to the hospital nichkhun her hand tightly around his waist while his other hand is on the handle. They finally reach the hospital and walk in together in hand. Wen they walk in Taecyeon room, waking everybody up and the first tink Jessica notice was nichkhun holding hand wit yuri.

Jessica: (suspicious tone) some body is happy rite now. And wat happen to u(looking the couple holding hand)

Jaebeom: dude wats up wit all of tis bruise? And how is ur forehead?

Yuri: (let go of nichkhun and blush) stop teasing me Jessica. He went to look for his father and Taecyeon father. (look at yoona) how is Taecyeon doing?

Yoona: he is okay now wit the tumor taking out of his brain.

Nichkhun: (shock) wen was it?

Jaebeom: last night.

Nichkhun: tat good.

They talk and talk for hours abt things, after tat they headed to class like usual except yoona who just stay behind to take care of Taecyeon. A couple days have pass and almost everybody in the school knows tat nichkhun is dating yuri and tat nobody messes wit her. Eun Hye was very unhappy abt it, every time she see yuri wit nichkhun, eun hye give give her a hatred glare for stealing him. Yuri hav felt happy tis couple day but yet uncomfortable wit eun hye and ji won hating and trying to find trouble wit her in gym. Some girl are also jealous of her too but they didn’t do anyting to her, while Minho felt hurt and sad seeing her dating Nichkhun, he also wanted to confess and ask her out too but couldn’t anymore and just avoid her sometime. . At lunch Jessica, jaebeom, nichkhun, and yuri decide to go visit Taecyeon. So they headed straight to his room talking happily, they arrive at the room and they yoona became a little more pale wit the foods on the table hav not been touch yet. Only Taecyeon foods are gone. Jessica and yuri walk to her and grab some food, asking her to eat a little. So yoona give in and ate a little bit and drink some milk, after she didn’t eat anymore. Suddenly Taecyeon move his hand and slowly open his eyes, his vision was blurry at first but then it became clear. And the first person he see was yoona, after tat he look around.

Taecyeon: (look around) where am I?

Jaebeom, nichkhun: hi Taecyeon, how r u feeling there man?

Jaebeom: do u recognize us?

Taecyeon: (rub his head) hey guy, of course I do (smile a little) we grow up together. But who is she? (look at yoona)

Everybody was shock at Taecyeon not recognizing yoona, as she stood there sad and hurt.

Jessica: but do u remember me, yoona, and yuri?

Taecyeon: I tink I kinda remember abt u and yuri a little because nichkhun once told me he like yuri. (nichkhun blush as yuri also blush yet happy in her) but who is yoona? Do I know her? Is she something important to me or something? (close his eye as he try to remember, but he only see a blur vision)

Jessica: of course, she……(yoona immediately talk over her)

Yoona: (fake smile) no she is not important to u, she is just a normal girl tat all. and im just her wit these girls tat all. (both yuri and Jessica look at her wit a confuse face)

Nichkhun and jaebeom stood there shock and confuse as y she is lying to Taecyeon. Jessica pull her aside follow by yuri.

Jessica: wat r u doing? U like him don’t u? y r u hiding urself from him?

Yuri: is there something wrong yoona?

Yoona: noting noting tat all. I’ll explain later. (walk beck to Taecyeon) im glad u got better, umm I gotta go ill see all of u later? (pull Jessica and yuri)

Guys: ok see ya. (watches them as they leave)

Suddenly a flashback pop in his head as he see a girl but it was still blurry, and it seem tat girl must hav been important to him. Because it keep on showing up in his head. Taecyeon shake his head as he scream a little in pain.

Taecyeon: (grab his head) ahh, it hurt.

Nichkhun: dude r u okay?

Jaebeom: yea wats wrong?

Taecyeon: tis flashback keep on popping in my head. (shake it off) so how long do I hav to stay in the hospital?

Nichkhun: I dnt kno wen the doctors say but I kno for sure u hav to stay in here until u recover.

Jaebeom: yup we make the deal here.

Taecyeon: (whining) but but but u guys kno tat I dnt like to stay at the hospital?

Nichkhun: will at least for a week depending on how fast u recover.

Taecyeon: sweet I’ll try to recover fast then.

Jaebeom: well now u hav to rest first, we come back and visit u later.

Taecyeon: k. see u guys. Later.

They left the room and went back to class. While in class nichkhun and yuri keep on looking at each other and smile. But yoona keep on tinking abt Taecyeon and not noticing anyting else. Mickey keep on looking at yoona and wondering wat is bothering her, he wanted to go sit nxt to her but dnt want to get yell by the teacher for messing or disturbing the class.

Mickey thought: if the science teacher weren’t so strict on rules, I would hav move nxt to yoona by now. (look at her)

They continue class and after school everybody went to visit Taecyeon again. Wen they open the door Taecyeon was flirting wit another girls as usual, not noticing yoona was there since he doesn’t remember anyting abt yoona.

Nichkhun: (holding yuri hand) well there is at least something he doesn’t forget abt.

Jaebeom: yea the player type in his life.

Taecyeon: hey guys. Shut up already. (smile at the nurse)

Nurse: since ur friend is here, I gotta head back to work and by the way ur health hav improve a lot lately. I tink u can check out next week. (sad tone and left)

Nichkhun: tat good news.

Taecyeon: yup. (look at yoona, seeing her unhappy) umm is she okay?

Jaebeom: Yoona? I dnt kno.

Yoona: oh Im okay. (fake smile) it good to be u better now.

Taecyeon: (smile) thanks even though I cant remember u but I feel like I hav known u somewhere.

Yoona: no no I just know since u wake up tats all. (trying to lied)

Jessica ans and yuri look at her full of confuse and lost as y she is lying to Taecyeon, so the girls pull her outside of the room for a private talk.

Jessica: y r u hiding tings from him? I kno u like him.

Yuri: is there a reason y u r doing tis?

Yoona: (look down, sadly) yea there is, even if I like him, we still cant be together cause of the way him and his father talk the other day. I kno he doesn’t like me anyway, it just going to hurt him and me if he try to remember.

While the girl are talking outside, the guy inside are trying to figure out wat the girls are doing but couldn’t cause they dnt want to get in trouble wit them.

Taecyeon: stand up and give them a hug) im miss u guys. So nichkhun r u dating yuri now? But wat wit all of tis bruises?

Nichkhun: (smile) yea just start two days ago. I thought u were not going to survive so I went to look for our father and take revenge for us and u. but tat how I kno yuri feeling for me. (happy)

Taecyeon: (sad and unhappy) u dnt hav to. U could hav kill urself man. By the way my dad would never care abt me.

Jaebeom: I kno huh, he is always a step ahead of us. It alright Taecyeon, our father are the same any way. But nxt time dnt go wit out me. Oh yeah I want to ask u guys if I should ask Jessica out to be my girlfriend, I really like her and I tink we get along very well.

Nichkhun, Taecyeon: wat! Wow u confess?

Taecyeon: tat the first, u hardly confess to any girl, only them confess to u.

Nichkhun: and it been a long time since u had a girlfriend.

Jaebeom: yea tat y want to confess to her. And the other girls is just left me for other guy in France. So u guys tink I should huh?

Nichkhun, Taecyeon: yup.

Suddenly a flashback pop in his head again and it like a same situation like tis too, it like he has confess to them abt the girl he like. The flashback brought him headed and pain in his head as he scream in pain a little. Outside the girl heard a noise and ran inside to see wat wrong, yoona saw nichkhun and jaebeom help him sitting down and she immediately walk to him.

Yoona: omg r u okay Taecyeon oppa? (worry)

Taecyeon: (look up at her, knowing tat he must hav known her somewhere) im okay, it just a little pain tat all. (look at her concern face)

Yoona: (back away after she realize her action toward him) tat good, I thought something happen to u.

Nichkhun: he tried to remember tings and the flashback keep on popping in his head and so he felt pain.

Yuri: stop remembering for now Taecyeon, first is tat u need to recover first.

Jessica: we will come back tomorrow, cause we hav to go to work now before we get yell by my mom.

Taecyeon: ok see u girls later.

Nichkhun: ill see u laters (kiss lip and hug her before she leave)

Not knowing everybody was watching his action and laugh except yoona. Taecyeon seeing yoona leave and felt sad wit mix feeling in him, like a part of him hav left. After a while later the guys left too, as everybody headed to work. So Taecyeon decided to go outside for a walk, as he walk around Taecyeon seem to slowly remember thing until he see ji won and eun hye.

Ji won: (run to him and hug him) Taecyeon, im so happy to see u here. How r u feeling?

Eun Hye: is nichkhun wit u?

Taecyeon: (break the hug) thanks you for asking. And no nichkhun is not, but I kno I need to leave before u two get in trouble wit me. (left)

Leaving eun hye and ji won standing there unhappy and scare as they watch him leave. As he walk in front of the hospital and sit on the bench, he seem to remember a girl face and watch happen here a couple day ago. Suddenly a girl face became clear as he close his eyes tightly trying to remember. Taecyeon also remember fighting wit the guards and faint on the ground, but oven though he fainted Taecyeon still open his eyes a little. Remembering laying on a girl arm as she cried for him. Suddenly a girl face became visible and he was shock to see yoona holding him tightly. He open his eye and shake it off not believing tat it true. He walk back to his room and rest.

9:00 pm ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls was cleaning up the restaurant and get ready to close until jaebeom and nichkhun came by and went in to see wat the girl are doing. Yuri and Jessica was shock to see them here at night. Nichkhun walk up to yuri and pull her into a hug ignoring who ever is there, yuri smile as he hug her tightly feeling his warm and safe embrace.

Jessica, jaebeom: uhh hum dnt forget we’re still here guys.

Yoona: yea somebody is forgetting abt us.

Yuri: (break the hug) sorry guys. (blush and embarrass)

Jessica: wat r u two doing here so late?

Jaebeom: well I just saw him here at the parking, so im guessing his here for his girlfriend. But for me I need to talk to u. (giving nichkhun a signal to leave them a lone)

Nichkhun: yea I came to pick up yuri tat all. (look at yuri) babe r u ready to go?

Yuri: babe? Oh yea let me get my bag and then we will go. (went to get her bag) Jessica im gonna go home first okay? Jaebeom can take u home later. But wat abt yoona?

Jessica: (confuse) ok. See u at home. Ill yoona a ride home.

Yoona: yea after im done cleaning the kitchen first.

So nichkhun grab yuri hand and immediately left, as yuri is wondering wat is happening. On there way home nichkhun explain everyting to her. Before yuri goes in, nichkhun pull her back and kiss her passionately, yuri was lost at first but then kiss him back. After tat he hug her tightly, after tat he let her go and say good nite. Nichkhun stood there watches her go in the apartment before riding away.

At the restaurant~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona: I guess ill be in the kitchen then. (went to the kitchen and start cleaning)

Jessica: (confuse) wat wrong jaebeom?

Jaebeom: umm I wanted to ask u something privately tat all.

Jessica: oh okay wat is it?

Jaebeom: (took a deep breath) ok I feel in love wit tis girl at school, and I dnt kno how she felt abt me but I kno I really realy like her (Jessica became sad and disappointed tat he like some other girl not her) so I came here and ask u…

Jessica: (cant bear to hear any more so she interrupt him) here to ask me how to ask other girl out (sad and in tears) oh wow jaebeom, do u kno wen u say those it make my heart hurt. Guess wat I tink u should ask her out. (grab her bag and abt to leave but jaebeom pull her back.

Jaebeom: no no Jessica it not like tat. I wanted to ask u out, and tat will u be my girlfriend?

Jessica: (shock) wat! Me? (jaebeom nodded and she smile) jaebeom do u kno u r a dork and a slow talker sometime, but I will be ur girlfriend.

Jaebeom: (pull her into a hug) saranghae Jessica. (kiss her on the lip)

They stood there kissing for a while, then break apart for some air.

Jessica: I tink we should head home now since it getting late and we hav school tomorrow anyway. It Friday tomorrow so I tink we can hang out late tomorrow night.

Jaebeom: (smile) ok but I’ll come and pick u and yoona up tomorrow.

Jessica: wat abt yuri? (yelled) yoona get ready, we’re going home now.

Jaebeom: nichkhun is picking her up tomorrow so u dnt hav to worry.

Jessica nodded and headed straight to their car and riding home happily wit yoona looking at her wierdly. they came home happily and she start to tell yuri and yoona wat happen earlier and how jaebeom confess to her. Leaving yoona left not dating and lonely while other girl hav boyfriend already, after tat they went to sleep.

To be continue………………

Will Taecyeon remember yoona?
Wat will yoona do now?