Meeting you

Be with you

 

It was a cold and misty morning.
 
Comparing to yesterday, the temperature was much lower and the sun was gone. 
 
But then the smell of hot steamed rice and fresh kimchi had woken two boys. 
 
'Whoa...' Chen stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes. 'Kyungsoo has made us breakdfast! Let's go down now, hyung!'
 
After Suho and Chen cleaned themselves, they went to the dinning room and saw Kyungsoo who was placing scoopful  of hot rice into small bowls. 
 
'Good morning hyung,' Kyungsoo greeted them politely. 'Do take a seat.'
 
So the three of them had their breakfast slowly and had a rest on the sofa afterwards.
 
'I'm really excited!' Chen smiled at his friends. 'When will the others arrive?'
 
'Kris hyung said they will come to fetch us at noon,' said Kyungsoo, standing up. 'We should get ready for now.'
 
Soon, the lads arrived and the three boys joined in.
 
'Everyone, get in the car and we are heading to the training centre!' Kris waved at the boys. Chanyeol, Tao and Sehun were in the car already.
 
They fitted themselves in the car and Kris started to introduce the training to them.
 
'So, we will split ourselves with the EXO planets comrades into two teams. EXO-K for attack and EXO-M for defense. We will have Sehun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Suho for K team and the rest with me to the M team. I hope that you all may cooperate with the new comrades from the far and learn from them. Be mature, boys.' Kris turned around and took a glimpse of their faces after explaining. He saw 6 innocent and frightened faces.
 
'It sounds really horrible, like we are going to have a real war.' Sehun looked at his hyungs and sighed.
 
'Sehun-ah, we are really going to have a war.' sighed Chen. 
 
The car trip was silent until they heard a loud crashing noise.
 
'We are here,' said Kris .'Get off and follow me.'
 
They got off the car and saw a strong teenage with a chubby face waving at them.
 
'Kris-ah !' The teen shouted.
 
'Oh Xiumin!' Kris smiled and waved back. The lads walked towards Xiumin and greeted him.
 
'Hi everyone,' Xiumin smiled at the lads warmly.' I'm Xiumin, one of your comrades from the EXO planet and my power is frost. The others were having practice separately in the forest. We can join them one by one.'
 
The troop entered the forest. As it was a misty day, the views far away cannot be seen. It was a mysterious journey for each of them. 
 
--whoosh--
 
'Something just pass beside me!' Kyungsoo stopped. He looked around but saw no one.
 
'Are you okay? Kyungsoo-ah.' Suho patted Kyungsoo's shoulder and comforted him.
 
'This is so creepy,' Tao moaned. 'Kris hyung-ah I want to go home.' Then he pouted at Kris. 
 
Kris rolled his eyes and ignored him. 
 
'Whoa I felt something too!' Chanyeol shouted, then he smirked at Tao. ' Is that ghost?' 
 
'GHOST?!!' Tao screamed and hid behind Kris.'Hyung, I'm scared..'
 
Kris rolled his eyes again and sighed. But then everyone looked puzzled as they saw Xiumin laughed.
 
'Actually,' Xiumin chuckled.' The moving creature is Kai, one of our teammates and his power is teleportation.' 
 
Then, a tanned teenager appeared before the lads, scratching the back of his neck while looking at the floor.
 
'Hi everyone, ' he said, unwilling to look at the lads.' I'm Jongin, but I prefer people calling me Kai. I'm from the EXO planet. For my power, I guess you all already knew.'
 
Kyungsoo was looking at Kai all the time. He was curious about Kai, and he would love to know more about him. He wasn't the kind to take action first, so he decide to stay quiet instead.
 
Kai followed the troops to go deeper into the forest. He suddenly reached out his hand and hold Kyungsoo's hand. Kyungsoo stopped and turned around, seeing the person that holdes his hand made him blushed.
 
'Hyung,' Kai said, smiling at Kyungsoo.' May I know your name?' 
 
'I'm Kyungsoo,' he tried to hide his blush as he spoke.
 
'Kyungsoo hyung,' Kai whispered. 
 
Then he looked up into Kyungsoo's eyes. By the time their eyes met, the sound of Kyungsoo's heartbeat can be clearly heard. 
 
 It was weird, Kyungsoo thought. It was just like--
 
The time had stopped.
 
It was silence again.
 
'Kyungsoo hyung,' Kai smirked. 'I should know more about you, let's slip away!'
 
'Huh?' Kyungsoo gasped. 'Kai ah wait----'
 
--whoosh--
 
The others went on going into the forest, yet no one realized that Kai and Kyungsoo were gone.
 
Authors note : 
 
So, where did Kai brought Kyungsoo? 
Hehehe you will know soon ;) 
Thanks for subscribing and reading my fanfic 
Love you all >3<