Just the begining

Be with you


(Kris' group's POV)

'Phew,' Luhan sighed. 'We took so long to cross the river.'

'Seriously Luhan hyung,' Baekhyun sighed while scratching the back of his own neck. 'I thought you know how to swim.'

Luhan's face heated up. Well it was partly his fault that they took such a long time to cross the river. Baekhyun and Sehun used their power to distract the crocodiles into different directions, giving themselves a way to swim through. But as Luhan didn't know how to swim, Kris had to return from the other side of the river to carry him above the river.

'Hehe I'm sorry,' Luhan hid his face in his hands. Sehun giggled.

Aww this hyung is just so adorable, Sehun smiled to his thought. 

'So,' Kris looked around. 'Where are we going now?'

Sehun looked at their paper slip of the next destination : Route A

The group walked through the Entrance A, and something weird happened.

The area around them was flashing in light, they seemed to be surrounded by a thick layer of mist.

'What's going on?' Baekhyun frowned.

'I think that the Entrance is bringing us to our next challenge.' Kris analyzed. 'It is just a changing of environment that bring us to different venues.'

Luhan sighed in relief. He was just so nervous about the training with Sehun staying near him. The younger one always made him blush and felt embarrassed.

The area around them started to become visible. Then the group realized that they were now in a desert.

With nothing around them except sand.

Kris shook his head and sighed.

'Who on Earth drew such horrible route?' Kris glared at the other three.

Sehun slowly walked away, trying to  hide from Kris' sharp glare.

But the eyes caught him at last.

'Oh Sehun!'Kris screamed while Sehun ran away, so the rest chased after him.

Sehun ran and ran until he used up all his strength. But it was a very stupid act, as now he lost sight of his teammates.

'Kris!' Sehun shouted. 'Baek hyung~~ Luhan~~ Where are you?'

Yet there were no response.

The young boy started to panic. He looked all around him, but all he could see is sand and dust.

This is so wrong, he thought.

'Sehun!'

Sehun looked around, he was sure that he heard his name.

'Save me! Sehun! Where are you?!!'


Sehun knew that angelic voice. He definitely knew it.

He turned to the direction of the voice and ran with all his might.

 

(Chanyeol's group POV)

'Hyung,' Tao panted, looking at Chanyeol. 'I'm tired.' 

'Come on, Tao,' the elder patted Tao's back. 'We are falling behind so we must carry on.' 

Tao nodded and followed Chanyeol. While Chen had been looking at Kai frequently.

'Hey,' Chen said. Kai looked at him and he carried on. 'Do you, perhaps, like Kyungsoo?'

Kai blinked, and chuckled a bit.

'Am I that obvious?' Kai blushed. 

'Listen boy,' Chen stared at Kai. 'Kyungsoo is a boy who seemed to be kind and friendly, but inside with a broken heart.'

Kai looked at Chen, he felt how serious Chen is trying to be and nodded.

'If you want to go for Kyungsoo, I'm actually glad that you can take care of him,' Chanyeol said.' But promise me to be careful and try never hurt his heart, I don't think he could bear anymore pain, he was just so...'

Chen started to tear up, he took a deep breath and continued.

'Kyungsoo had a very miserable childhood. He lost his parents and was adopted by his uncle. His uncle always arrive home drunk and would hit Kyungsoo. As Kyungsoo didn't have any friend in school,  he was always bullied and was beaten up hardly. Suho hyung became his friend when he transferred into Kyungsoo's school. That's when Kyungsoo's life started to lighten up for a bit.'

Kai gulped. He was so shocked about this and felt sorry for Kyungsoo.

'Kyungsoo hyung deserves a better life than this,' Kai clenched his fist.

'Now you know Kyungsoo's story,' Chen sighed. 'Promise me to protect him from anymore pain, and give him all the care you can. He is my precious little friend who was just like my real brother.'

'I will,' Kai answered. 'Thank you, Chen hyung.'

'We are getting near!' Tao said. 'I saw a grassland over there!'

The four of them hurried towards the grassland. But when they got closer, they realized there were brown large creatures running around the grassland.

'Kai,' Chanyeol looked at the boy. 'Do you think you can go nearer for a glimpse of the creatures?'

Kai nodded.

--swoosh--

Kai transferred himself to a near position to take a glimpse of the creatures. He was a bit taken back by what he saw. He rubbed his eyes and just in time to see one of the creatures running towards him.

--swoosh--

'Whoa,' Kai panted. 'That was close...'

'What-what did you saw?' Tao shivered. 'Were they scary?'

'Holy,' Kai sighed, shaking his head. 'They were buffaloes.'

'What?!' Chanyeol gasped.

'But the worst part is that,' Kai looked around cautiously. They had the same superpower as me.'

'They what?!' Tao was so shocked that he screamed out loud, and all the angry creatures were gazing at the four boy's direction.

'Oh my,' Chen sighed. 'What to do now?'

 

(Kyungsoo's group POV)

'This is so weird,' Kyungsoo said, looking around. 

Route C was just a plain path along the riverside. The group had been walking for hours, but nothing special showed up.

'It is more scary like this,' Suho sighed. 'My leg was still hurt and I may not perform well later.'

Lay leaned near Suho and whispered something, then Suho smiled warmly and nodded at him.

'Ya can't the two of you stop being lovey-dovey? We are in the middle of the training for a war! Seriously, a real war!' Xiumin exclaimed and shook his head. Kyungsoo patted the hyung and gave Lay and Suho a knowing smile. 

Suho had been walking by himself since he didn't want to bother Lay and his unicorn Yixing for so long. But he couldn't hide his pain from his leg and began to fall behind with the others. 

Lay seemed to notice that something went wrong and walked up to Suho.

'Let me help you,' Lay smiled and held Suho's hand. Suho blushed at Lay's sudden movement, but he nodded slowly and putted his own arm on Lay's shoulder.

'We can walk a bit slower,' Lay said. 'Follow my walking pace. One... Two... One... Yes let's keep moving like this now.'

Suho was afraid that Lay might hear his trembling heartbeat, and might saw the red blush on his cheek.

Kyungsoo took a quick glance of the two behind he and Xiumin. He smiled when he saw the cute couple with Lay helping Suho.

'I think Suho hyung likes Lay hyung,' Kyungsoo whispered to Xiumin. The elder hyung chuckled. 

'They looked good together,' Xiumin answered. 

Then a shadow appeared in front of the four boys.

They all turned around, and froze in their position.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note :

Hahahahaha I knew that it had been a very long time since I last update

Sorry but I just finished my exams an finally have time for this :)

Btw, just after the Kris issue and now the Baekhyun dating issue...

I admitted that my heart really hurts a lot but... *sigh*

We must carry on as I think even the EXO members would like us to be strong ;)

Stay tuned guys muah :*