Under the sun

Be with you

Y
(As Kris' group was apart and lost each others, I'll just simply tell who am I writing on now.)

(Kris's position)

'Hot,' Kris sighed. He wiped the sweat off his flawless cheek. 

He had been walking for a long time, but could see no sign of the others. Kris was the kind of person that will give up easily, this was one of his charm. He worked hard and cared about hype people around him, he just didn't show it out obviously.

I should think of another way to find them, he thought. 

'Oh well, why don't you just give up?' A low was heard. Kris looked around, yet he saw no one.

'You can just press a button on your setting remote control and you can find their position.' The voice continued. 'Why search from scratch when you have a easier way?'

'Who are you?' Kris looked around. He started to feel dizzy under the burning sun.

Then he realized that the voice came from the ground, from his shadow.

'Ahha!!' Kris exclaimed. 'Temptation from my shadow? Wow seriously what is happening.'

'You are kind hearted and you loved your companions,' his shadow said. 'But sometimes love just take up too much in your heart.'

'What do mean by that?' Kris asked, knowing his shadow was trying bring out a prophecy.

'Soon in the future,' the shadow whispered,' your eyes will be blind with hate and revenge, maybe you will even betray your companions.'

Kris frowned. Betray? This was totally not something Kris will even dare to think of.

Kris ignored the shadow's prophecy and kept on walking around the sandy place. He decided to flew up and look for the others from above to speed up the searching.

I will never do that, never, Kris thought.

But sometimes our actions were set up by fate, yet our only choice is to obey it. 


(Sehun's position)

'Sehun!'

Sehun looked around, he was sure that he heard his name.

'Save me! Sehun! Where are you?!!'

Sehun knew that angelic voice. He definitely knew it.

'Luhan hyung!' Sehun shouted. But only the dry wind in the desert answered him.

Dang it, Sehun thought.

Sehun ran and ran towards the voice he heard. His sweat went down his cheek like a stream. He felt heat burning inside him, well, that's what you would feel running around in the desert under the strong sun.

Sehun was the dance team captain,  so he could bear such long distance run. But with the heat from the sun, he started to slow down.

'Luhan hyung!' Sehun shouted again and again. But nothing answered him, and the boy panted.

This is so weird, Sehun thought to himself. I heard Luhan hyung's voice, then why can't I find him?

Sehun suddenly realize that his power can be useful at this moment. So he decided to use his power to seek for attention of his group mates.

(Meanwhile...)

'Save me! Sehun! Where are you?!!'

It was indeed Luhan's voice.

The elder was on the road to find the other group mates but came across a strong sandstorm.

The storm turned the view around Luhan invisible, and he started to panic. 

The first person that came into his mind was the one who had once saved him, and turned Luhan from a stubborn and proud guy to one who thought himself wasn't so powerful and started to get timid.

Oh Sehun.

To admit, Luhan liked Sehun a lot. But he wasn't so sure that it was because Sehun once saved him and he felt safe with the younger, or he just like Sehun as a little brother.

But every time in danger he would think of Sehun, and he believed that the younger one will show up and save him.

He shut his eyes and --

Wait a minute, Luhan opened his eyes again. This is a training, so why don't I use my powers?  

Luhan covered his face with his hands, for he was embarrassed of being stupid not to think of this.

He ran as fast as he could to stay away from the sandstorm, and by using his power he could made a wall of sand to slow down the storm. 

He closed his eyes once again and tried to locate the others.

Up the sand dune, down the mega.

He used all his might to locate the others. Though he couldn't find anyone due to the harsh environment, Luhan sensed a source of wind nearby him.

But it wasn't sandstorm anymore, it was something more familiar.

Luhan smiled and opened his eyes. He started to head to the wind power he sensed.

Luhan exclaimed as he saw the wind form. 'I sensed you! 

From the fog of strong wind, a shadow of a slim and tall image appeared. 

Luhan knew who this shadow belongs to, and he walked up to the shadow.

'Luhan hyung!' Sehun ran towards Luhan. He putted his arm around Luhan's shoulder. 

'I'm glad that I found you,' Luhan smiled at the younger boy. 'Let's hurry to find the others. I'm trying to locate them now.'

Luhan closed his eyes and focused on his mind.

His angelic face attracted Sehun, who had been looking at him from the start. He didn't take his eyes off the elder, he just couldn't resist Luhan's charm.

Luhan hyung has long eyelashes, Sehun thought. 

'Ah! I sensed--' Luhan turned to Sehun and realized the younger was staring at him all the time. The elder blushed. 'Y-ya, Sehun don't look at me like this.'

'Hyung,' Sehun said, smiling. 'Just go on.'

Luhan coughed a bit and went on. 'I said that I sensed a flying creature which was northeast to us.'

'That may be Kris hyung!' Sehun exclaimed. 'Let's go find them.'

Sehun looked at Luhan, and held his hand. He didn't said anything to the elder boy, but just gave him a shy chuckle. Luhan didn't expect the younger's sudden move, yet he was so happy of his action and smiled back.

The two of them started their journey on finding Kris and Baekhyun.

Hand in hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note :

Ho Ho Ho :D

I knew that this is a lame chapter sorry guys :/

Anyways yay Hunhan is sailing now weehee 

More and more shippings coming 

But this also represents that the war is near...

So..

My summer holiday is near XD

Thank you for reading my fanfic ;)

Stay tuned everyone love you all <3

Yehet~~