Pinky promise

Be with you

The troop went deeper into the forest, then everyone stopped when they heard Chanyeol's yell. 

 
'Guys,' he shivered. 'Kyungsoo and Kai are missing!'
 
All of them looked around but could not see the two. 
 
'Man what are they thinking?' Kris was so pissed off and he rolled his eyes. 'It's not a game or--'
 
'Calm down,' Xiumin patted Kris's shoulder.' Kai is familiar with the forest so they will be safe. No need to be worry--'
 
'OUCH!' 
 
'Who's that?' Chen looked at the direction of the scream. Then he saw Suho lying on the ground, looking pale.
 
'I think I got bitten by a snake,' he said, trying to calm down.' But it's a poisonous one.'
 
'Lay!' Xiumin shouted. 'Please come!' Then he blowed a whistle. 
 
'I'm here, hyung.' A young boy appeared on a unicorn from the forest. He looked pure and kindhearted. He got off the unicorn and greet the lads. 'I'm Lay, the healing unicorn. So who need my help?' 
 
'Here!' Sehun and Chanyeol shouted, pointing at Suho.
 
Lay walked towards Suho, and kneeled beside him. He gave Suho a warm smile and putted his hands on the injured area.
 
'Don't worry,' he told Suho.' You will be fine.' 
 
Suho was looking at Lay all the time. He couldn't take his eyes off the kindhearted boy. Their faces were only a few inches apart and Suho didn't realize he started blushing.
 
The unicorn boy used a few spells and the injured area began to get healed. 
 
'Well,'Lay looked at Suho, and lend Suho his hand.' You are fine now. Take my hand and try to stand up.' 
 
Suho slowly took his hand and stood up. He couldn't help but to look at the Lay's face again.
 
'Thank you. I'm Suho,' he blushed.
 
'You are welcome, Suho hyung,' Lay smiled. 'It's my job to heal you all. And I think you should take more rest, you can ride my unicorn with me.' 
 
Lay blowed a whistle, then came a white unicorn. He got on it and helped Suho to get on the unicorn. Suho was blushing all the time behind Lay.
 
Why my heart is beating so fast?, Suho thought. I must stay calm for now.
 
Suddenly, Lay turned around, looking at Suho.
 
'Suho hyung, promise me to be careful,' and he reached out his pinky to Suho. 'Pinky promise?'
 
Suho smiled and held Lay's pinky with his own.
 
'Yes, pinky promise.'
 
(Somewhere in the forest...)
 
--whoosh--
 
'Kai-ah!' Kyungsoo screamed, covering his eyes. 'Where are you taking me?'
 
'Hyung, we are here,' Kai laughed, looking at the older.
 
Kyungsoo slowly removed his free hand (as the other hand was held by Kai) that covered his eyes. The view that came into his eyes was a huge waterfall over a pond, together with the sunlight, it created a rainbow across the sky.
 
Wait, sunlight? Kyungsoo wondered. Today was misty and we couldn't see far view, so how come there will be sunlight? 
 
Just when he was going to ask about the light, Kai spoke.
 
'Hyung, do you know why did I bring you here?'
 
Kyungsoo shaked his head and looked at Kai. 
 
'Every time I felt stressed, I will come here and take a rest. When I first came on Earth, I fell in love with this place and I tried my best to protect here.' Kai sighed, closing his eyes.
 
Kyungsoo tilted his head and spoke to the tanned boy. 'But you still didn't tell me the reason of taking me here. Kai-ah I think we should go back--'
 
'Hyung,' Kai stopped Kyungsoo by placing his finger on the older's lips. 'Call me Jongin.'
 
'I thought you prefer others calling you Kai more,' 
 
'I will only let you call me Jongin, hyung,' 
 
Kyungsoo's face was as red as an apple and was totally heated up. He turned around, trying not to face Kai.
 
'You are acting weird, Ka..Jongin-ah. Now we cannot keep on chatting like this, we must join back the troop and have training.' Kyungsoo sighed.
 
'Okay, hyung,' Kai smiled and walked towards Kyungsoo. He leaned his head on the older's shoulder. 'I will always listen to hyung from now.'
 
Kyungsoo cannot help but to blush harder and took deeper breath. 
 
'I will get to know more about you soon, hyung.' Kai whispered, still leaning on Kyungsoo. 'Let's go for now!'
 
--whoosh--
 
 
 
 
Authors note: 
 
Hi everyone :)
Here comes a short chapter, please enjoy it 
Thank you for all the support love you all <3
*Spoilers*
Baekyeol and Hunhan in the following chapters ;D