First sight

Be with you

(This will be a flashback chapter) 

It's a terrible news to Luhan that they had to go to Earth for training. It's a totally new place to Luhan, and everything will be different. Food, air and such.  

When they arrived the Earth, everyone were excited except for Luhan, who complaining all the way.

Then the lads met Kris who was helping then to settle down. Kris led them to a large mansion in the forest with a large grassland behind. 

'You all can practice as much as you want in the forest and on the grassland, hope you all can take a good rest. We will start the training after 1 month to let you all get use to the Earth first. Have fun!' Kris then left the lads there.

'XiaoLu~' Xiumin called Luhan.

'I'm not a deer,'Luhan sighed.

'But you really looked like one,'Xiumin giggled. 'You are so cute.'

Luhan went up to his room on the second floor. He sat beside the window which showed the view of the plain grassland and leaned on it. He saw that his friends were having a nice time running and playing around the grassland.

The boy took a short nap and was woke by a small shake.

'Hyung,' Lay gently patted the deer. 'It's dinner time.'

The others were chatting about how excited they were during the dinner.

'Maybe you guys will find your love here,' Baekhyun giggled. 'You don't know that I want a boyfriend so much.'

'Don't be silly,' Lay laughed.

'Baek-hyung is right,' Kai smirked. 'I'll definitely find one.'

'How about you, Xiaolu?' Xiumin asked. And everyone looked at Luhan.

'I don't know,' Luhan yawned. 'I'll go take some rest now, I'm tired.'

As Luhan lied on his bed, he had been thinking about finding his love on the Earth. He eager it so much.

But will thought that he will see him the day after?


The next day, Xiumin let the boys to go into the forest and let them practice by themselves.

'So you all may go to your practice now,' Xiumin ordered. 'But none of you must leave the forest, as we cannot use super power outside and it may be dangerous.'

But then, Luhan decided to left the forest and have a glimpse of the Earth place.

He went to a small village along a gentle river, where there were not much tall buildings and the walls of the house were painted in different colors. The village was like a colorful painting itself. Luhan took the camera that Kris gave him and snapped the beautiful view. He smiled at the camera warmly. 

Just then, a few muscular teenager walked towards Luhan.

'Hey little boy,'one of them spoke up.

Luhan glared at them. But thy took it as a child act.

'Wow that's a nice camera,' another smirked, walking near Luhan.

'I think it will be better for us to have it.' And they started to took the camera from Luhan's hand. Luhan refused and tried to run away, but he wasn't fast enough and was caught by the men.

'Where you trying to go?' One of them smirked.

'Please don't kill me,' Luhan fell to to ground. He couldn't call anyone for help as he sneaked away from the forest and it's forbidden. 

Just when the men decided to took Luhan away, a teenage came and blocked their way.

'Leave that boy alone,' the teen said fiercely. 

Luhan was looking at the floor all the time, as he was too shocked and scared by the situation.

'Oh how dare you--' then one of the men walked towards the teenager and punched him.

'You can hurt me,' the teen said.' But leave him alone.' 

'Oh really?' The men all walked towards the teen and began to hit him with everything they got, and even punching him or kicking him.

'Stop! Don't hit him!' Luhan was touched yet shocked by the teenager. He had never seen him before, why would he help him? His heart was  teared apart by this scene.

Then Luhan heard a man shouting,'He fainted!  Let's leave before someone came and found out!' 

Then the men all left the unconscious teenager and the deer who was scared to death.

Luhan slowly walked up to the teenager and kneeled by him. He wanted to help him but can do nothing. For the first time, the Luhan who was always proud of himself felt useless, and was hoping to replace the boy.

'Although I don't know you,'Luhan sobbed, looking at this horrible view made tears rolling in his eyes.' I don't know how to thank you for all of these...'

Luhan glazed at the teenager's face, and softy touched it with his hand. He felt his face was heating up, and gulped. He realized how beautiful the boy's face was, and now was covered by bruises just for him. Tears couldn't hold back anymore and began to roll down Luhan's cheeks. 

Then Luhan picked up his camera on the floor and took a few photos of the teenager.

'You are just like an angel...' Luhan blushed and smiled. 

Then Luhan went to a shop and told a shopkeeper about the teenager. He shopkeeper immediately rushed to the spot and Luhan left the village. 

That night, Luhan's mind was full of the memories of the incident. And he found himself had fell for the boy so hard that he was crying for him that night.

After 1 month, Luhan and the lads can finally meet with the Earth comrades. Luhan was practicing alone in the forest and finding the best hiding spot. 

Just then a hand grabbed his leg, and his deer sense told him to pull the hand, so he did.

A teenager fell onto Luhan.

Luhan looked at the one who was lying over him. His eyes were widen. 

The boy was the one who saved him the other day.

Aww...' The boy moaned. Then he sat up and saw Luhan's astonished face.

'What on earth had I done? I'm really...sorry.' The boy sighed.

'No.. I thought you are some kind of hunters and trying to kill me...'Luhan said to the boy. 'I'm Luhan anyways, what's your name?'

'I'm Sehun.' Sehun gulped. 'Nice to meet you, Luhan.'

And this was how the two met, which means, it was a love at first sight. 

But the first sight happened earlier then they thought, in the colorful village that painted the start of their destiny.

 

 

 


Author's note:

So many Huhnhannnn
So the next few chapters will be Kaisoo and Sulay ^^
Please stay tuned with me~
Yehet love you all an thank you for all the support! :D