As the land shakes

Be with you

All of them were looking down at the forest, waiting for Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo had closed his eyes for some moments, then he clenched his fist. He breathed hardly and quicken his heartbeat. 

There were power force that looked like smoke coming from the floor rising and entered Kyungsoo's body. More and more power from the ground rose to Kyungsoo.

'Wow,' Luhan exclaimed, his eyes were glittering. Sehun took a glimpse at Luhan.

How cute, he thought and focused back on Kyungsoo down below.

Kyungsoo was now surrounded by a thin layer of power source (smoke-liked) and he opened his eyes that filled with power.

He growled loudly, with his veins around his neck appearing, even the lads on the dragon had to cover their ears. Then, Kyungsoo lifted his left feet and stomped on the floor fiercely.

A loud crack was heard afterwards.

The trees were collapsing, large rocks were crushed and surface on the mountains ran off. The sand and pebbles were rolling around the ground. 

All of the lads on the dragon gasped at the view, except Kris and Suho. 

'That's...' Chanyeol stammered.' An Earthquake, isn't it?'

'Holy crap,' Tao gasped.

'Such strong strength from that little body,' Chen said proudly.' That's our Kyungsoo.'

'Whoa..' Lay smiled. 'Kyungsoo is so amazing.'

'I knew it was you, hyung,' Kai smiled at the view below. He sighed and leaned back on the back of the dragon.

Kai had been leaning down near the tail of the dragon.he sat up when he saw Suho came to Kai and sat beside him.

'Kai ah,' Suho looked up into the sky.' You saw this before, right?'

Kai looked at the older one and smiled. 

'Suho hyung,'Kai sighed.' I've always wanted to meet him once more, and I promised that I'll be the one that protect him this time.'

Suho nodded and patted Kai's shoulder. 'Take good care of Kyungsoo.' Then he stood up ,leaving Kai alone.

Kyungsoo breathed hardly, sweats were rolling down his cheeks. He slowly opened his eyes and witness the damage he did just now.

Wow, he thought. Luckily no one was hurt.

Then he heard cheers from above. He looked up and saw his comrades waving at him, cheering for him. He gave them a large grin and waved back.

Kyungsoo loved to make friends and spend time with them. Although he was shy, he had been trying hard to be friendly. 

This reminded him the time when he first used his power.

(8 years ago...)

At that time, Kyungsoo was 12 and he had not find out his power yet. Suho and him were friends already as they knew each other at school.

Suho knew that himself had super power, but he didn't tell Kyungsoo about that as he was afraid this will freak him out.

But one day, a bully in school was insulting Kyungsoo, and Suho witness Kyungsoo absorbing 'smoke' from the ground. Kyungsoo himself didn't know he did that, yet Suho told Kris, who was the organizer of supernatural children.

Kris started to follow Kyungsoo, tried to know about him and had an eye on him.

On a stormy day, when Kyungsoo and Suho were hanging out, Kris phones Suho for some emergency : the supernatural organizations found an supernatural alien came to Earth accidently and was lost.

Kris let Kyungsoo came by too, and tried to explain everything about supernatural and powers.

The little boy was freaked out, and ran off to hide in the forest. He couldn't believe that he was like a monster now.

It was raining heavily outside.

Suho and Kris went off to find Kyungsoo, they were extremely worried but can do nothing. 

Just at this point, Kyungsoo found a boy a bit younger than him was screaming behind some bushes. Kyungsoo then realized that the boy was trapped by a few wild  hungry wolves.

Kyungsoo ran to save the boy before he thought of anything, and all of a sudden he felt strong power from his body. So he growled fiercely, and stomped on the ground.

The land shook like mad, with all landscapes collapsing and trees destroyed. 

Suho and Kris who also heard the younger boy's scream witnessed the whole situation, and was surprised by Kyungsoo's inner power.

Kyungsoo had been embracing the younger boy to protect him, and when things were still again, he released the boy.

'Thank you very much,' the younger boy thanked and bowed at Kyungsoo. He gave Kyungsoo a shy smile.

'It's okay. I'm glad that you are safe and sound,' Kyungsoo was melt a bit by the younger boy's smile. 'What's your name?'

'I'm--'

'Kyungsoo!!!' Suho cried for his friend.

'Suho-hyung?!' Kyungsoo stood up and went towards Suho and hugged him. 'I'm sorry fr running away so sudden, I understand you now.'

Kris spotted the younger boy who was still sitting on the floor.

'Are you the kid that belongs to the star?'

'Yes, hyung. I want to go home.'

So Kris let Suho to bring the younger boy back to the main central and Kris himself would have a talk with Kyungsoo. 

Suho led the younger boy back to the rocket that will send him home.

'Suho hyung, the hyung that saved me just now is so nice yet awesome!'

Suho gave him a slight smile. 'Yes, he is an amazing guy, and one day you will become one too.'

'I want to be stronger and protect him back one day,' the younger boy gave his promise. 

'Nice,'Suho said.' You will be strong. Moreover, what's your name?'

(End of flashback.)

Kyungsoo sighed. He didn't get to know the boy's name at last. He would like to know whether this boy was still safe and sound, and had that warm smile that melts him a bit.

--whoosh--

A shadow behind Kyungsoo moved, it was Kai.

'Hyung,' he said. 'I've came to pick you up, let's go.'

Kyungsoo turned around and giggled.

'Kai,' Kyungsoo patted Kai's shoulder.' You sounds like my body guard.'

'I can be one,' Kai suddenly leaned to his ear and whispered. 'If you insist...'

These sudden action and skin ship of Kai had always made Kyungsoo blush with his heart skipping a beat.

'Okay Kai,' Kyungsoo said. 'Let's go.'

Kai reached out his hand to the older boy, and Kyungsoo slowly hold it and gulped.

'I'll protect you, hyung,' Kai muttered to himself. 'Now and always.'

 

 


Author's note :

Yehet ^^

I'm trying to update soon so please look forward to my next chapter

Btw my test are coming... *sigh*

Anyways, Hunhan and more Kaisoo are coming XD

So I think most of you already knew who the younger boy is?

Hehe :P 

Thank you once again and love you all <3