Burning thunder

Be with you

 

(Chanyeol's group POV)


'Oh my,' Chen sighed. 'What should we do now?'

Chen was a brave guy with many smart and efficient idea, so Chanyeol thought that it was weird for him to say something like this. Maybe that's the reaction of seeing buffaloes with Teleport power.

'I can stop the time so you guys can attack them when the time stops,' Tao suggested. 

'But as they have teleport power,' Kai said.' They can enter another space, so even if we stop the time, many of them can still escape from our attack. If this happens to me, I'm sure those buffaloes have the same case with me too.'

'Kai!!' Chen exclaimed. 'Is there any weakness of your power?'

'Well..' Kai thought for a while. Then he suddenly remembered something. When the time Kyungsoo save him when he was a child, he was scared because he was scared by a few wolves and --

'Thunderstorm! Heavy rain!' Kai shouted out.

'Ah-ha!' Chen smirked. 'That's something I can do.'

'I can distracted them with fire,' Chanyeol suggested. 'Tao can you slower the time for us?' 

Tao nodded. He looked at his comrades, and gave them a smile.

'So should we start our plan now?'

Chen bent down, put his hand on the floor, and he took a deep breathe.

'Let's get out of here soon, guys!' Chen shouted. He yelled out loud at the moment the sky was suddenly darken, and lightening appeared.

'I'm scared,' Kai started to panic.

'Come here, you gave us a very useful clue already,' Chen said, lending out his hand. Kai sat down and held Chen's hand.

Chen focused back and yelled once more, with a stronger voice.

The thunderstorm came and the sky started to pour.

Chanyeol ran into the field and raised his hand. He looked up, at that moment, wild fires were set around the buffaloes.

Chanyeol's fists were on fire, then he began his attack.

The happy virus' expression changed. There were flame in his eyes, and each of his glance were like sharp lasers which shined under his burning fist. He ran swiftly around and gave hard punches. 

The buffaloes started to get scared by Chanyeol's attack and Chen's thunderstorm. 

'Tao!' Chanyeol shouted. 'Now!'

Tao clenched his fist, and closed his eyes.

All of a sudden the world seemed to be slowed down, everyone were slow motioned except Tao, Kai, Chanyeol and Chen. 

Chanyeol's fast attacks brought a great harm to the buffaloes and some of them started to disappear.

'Keep it up guys!' Chen cheered. 'We are doing good!'

Kai was shivering beneath Chen's arm. He wanted to help but he couldn't bear the thunderstorm.

'I'm sorry, hyung,' Kai whispered to Chen. The older smiled and patted Kai's head.

'It's okay,' Chen said warmly. 'It is now a training. But when we are really in a war, you must face your fear and fight. Remember this, Kai. Overcome your obstacles is the key to bring yourself to a better level. '

The younger nodded. Kai himself truly understood the importance of facing fears, but he just couldn't control himself under a storm. That's why his favorite place was the waterfall. When he jump into the pond, he could escape from the thunderstorm as the sound of the waterfall would cover it. 

After a series of attacks, only a few buffaloes were left. But Chanyeol was already very exhausted, leading to a decreasing of power.

'Sorry,' Chanyeol panted. 'I don't think I can go on anymore.'

Sweats were rolling his cheeks, and veins appeared.

'I can keep on fighting,' Tao said. 'I can go on.'

'I'll try my best to keep on the thunderstorm,' Chen said.

'I-I'll try to fight,' Kai said, and he stood up. 'I wanted to f-face my f-fear too.'

'Fighting!' Chanyeol said, sitting down. 'Time out for me.'

Kai took a deep breath and ran to the field. He stood still, sensing the direction of the buffaloes were going to attack.

In just a glimpse, he ducked quickly when a buffalo suddenly appeared above him. 

'Tao!' Kai yelled.

Then Tao slower the time and kicked the buffalo in his .

--puff--

'You are doing great, Kai!' Chen shouted.

'Just five more to go!' Tao exclaimed.

Kai decided to try to ignore his fear and attack those creatures.

'Kai!' Chen shouted. 'I'm going to set the thunderstorm, prepare for it!'

Kai froze in his place.

'I cannot do it. I'll die. I may not come back anymore. 

But I haven't protect Kyungsoo hyung yet.'

All in his mind was struggle, and the courage in his heart disappeared again.

'Be careful!' Chanyeol yelled.

A buffalo rushed towards Kai when he was struggling.

But Chanyeol's warning was to late already. Kai didn't react to his warning and was hit by the buffalo.

The power was so strong that Kai was threw into the air.

Tao stopped the time, and went to catch the injured boy.

He let Kai rested next to Chanyeol, and  fought the rest by himself.

By slowing the time, with every powerful kick and punch, Tao was able to finish them off.

'Good job, Tao!' Chen said.

Tao shyly went to his hyung's place.

'Guys,' Chanyeol muttered . 'We are having a problem here.'

The two gasped when they took a close look of Kai.

His body was covered with bruises, his nose was bleeding.

'I think,' Kai tried his best to speak up. 'My waist was deeply hurt, it was..'

He fainted.

Kai was tired. He had been a kid who used cool acts to hide the fear and loneliness deep in his heart.

What Kai really need is a sense of security. 

Which was something that he had only experienced once in his life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note :

Sorry for not updating this long ㅠㅠ

I just don't have time due those horrible summer homework 

I'll update again tmr so please don't be angry I'm sorry :(

So, about the story

Actually I wanna give up on the Chanbaek bits

Like I used to ship them really hard but after the Baekyeon dating issue I don't have those sweet feelings of this couple anymore

So please tell me do you guys still want Chanbaek in the story

Krisyeol is also one of my favorite couples, but now..

Like seriously every time  I read krisyeol fanfic I'll be crying so hard

From now on, when Chanyeol is sick, who can held his hand and protect him from the crowd in the airport like Kris used to ㅠㅠ

(That's why I'm thinking of writing a short Krisyeol reality fanfic)

*sign*  *sobs*

Anyways please stay tuned :D

Thank you for all the supports love you all <3