Pure like water

Be with you

As Luhan let Sehun to show his power, he listened to the hyung.

Sehun stood up, and took a deep breath. He flapped his arms round like a windmill. Soon, some wind grew around all of them. Sehun closed his eyes, while the wind became stronger and stronger. The branches were shaking, and some grasses were pulled out. The leaves flew messily in the air and landed on the ground. But those fire red leaves really made a nice carpet for the forest. 

The view was impressing. Fire red leaves all lying on the ground, together with the autumn colored trees in the forest, everything was jut like a picture.

'Whoa,'Luhan exclaimed.' This is the most beautiful view I had ever seen.'

Sehun felt nice hearing this, not because it was a praise, but it came from Luhan's mouth.

'Suho hyung,'Tao said.' It's your turn.'

'I thought you said from the youngest to--' Suho was cut by another person. 

'Come on,' Chen smirked. 'I know hyung you wanted to perform too.'

Suho sighed. Yes, he wanted to perform, but only for Lay. He found that no matter who was talking in the discussion, he couldn't take his eyes of the pure boy. And every time they got an eye contact, Lay will smile warmly which caused Suho to blush harder each time.

Suho slowly got up, and took a deep breath. 

'Anyone got request on anything?' Suho asked. 'I'll make it with water.'

Kris was the fastest to raise his hand. So he answered Suho proudly that would like to have a sculpture of himself. 

Suho laughed and putted his hands into the river, and closed his eyes. Then, the water began to rise automatically and formed a shape itself. Soon, the shape transformed into a human form, and Kris's appearance can be seen.

'Wow!' Xiumin exclaimed. 'This is so cool!'

'Suho hyung can do strong attacks too,'  Chanyeol smiled. 'But he didn't attack very often.'

Just at that moment, Suho set up a gentle rain over the boys. The sun was still here, and the conflict caused a rainbow.

'Wow,' Baekhyun looked over his head. 'This is wonderful.'

All of them were pleased by the peaceful view by Suho's power. After Sehun's autumn leaves rainfall, and then a rainbow above them by the riverside with a little bit of gentle rain.

'This is just like a painting,' Luhan took a deep breath.

Suho looked at the others, and was glad that they enjoyed the atmosphere. Just then, his eyes stopped on Lay.

The gentle rain then stopped. Raindrops were dripping off the leaves around them. Some of the droplets fell onto Lay's hair and slowly slid down, rolling to his chin and fell.

Lay eyes were like pearls, beaming with his charm. Suho gulped and blushed hard. Lay also stared at Suho, and felt that his own face was heating up by looking at the gorgeous boy. 

 Suho found out that Lay had the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen, just as shiny as his brother.

His beloved brother.

Who was drown and passed away a few years ago.

His brother's name was Jonghyun.

At this point, tears fed up Suho's eyes. 

Chen and Kyungsoo seemed to realize the situation and panicked.  The two of them knew his brother and also saw that Lay had Jonghyun's eyes. Just when Chen was going to walk up to Suho,

Baekhyun broke the silence. 

'Suho hyung you are so awesome!' Baekhyun exclaimed. 

Suho smiled and sat beside Chen, who gave him a knowing pat on his back. Suho hid his face in his hands to cover his blush and tears, yet Lay turned around to hid himself too.

'So we only got one left now..' Kai smirked at Kyungsoo. 'Our cutie pie is going to show us his power.'

Kyungsoo blushed and slowly stood up. 

'Kai..' Kyungsoo sighed. 'I don't want to do it.'

'Come on Kyungsoo,' Baekhyun begged. 'All of us want to see it.'

'Although I knew this hyung for a few years I'd never seen his power yet,'Sehun said. 'Kris hyung said that it was a very dangerous and harmful power.'

Tao nodded and looked at Kris.

'Well, it is really dangerous,' Kris patted Kyungsoo shoulder. 'Kyungsoo, I'll get them on my dragon first, so it will be much safer, what do you say?'

Kyungsoo nodded his head. He just wanted everyone to be safe and sound. 

'Wow,' Luhan whispered to Xiumin. 'How dangerous could that be?'

But none of them questioned anymore and agreed to get on to Kris' dragon. Observing Kyungsoo's power from the sky, this would be a nice view.

Kris blowed a loud whistle.

Soon they started to felt the floor was shaking, the trees were blown left and right.

An enormous shadow appeared from behind one of the mountains. It was red in colour, and the sun that just came out shined on it, causing it's scales blazed like a sharp sword. 

'Holy,' Baekhyun and the other new visitors exclaimed. 

'How did you hide that thing on Earth?' Tao gasped. Luhan's jaws dropped. Chanyeol was a bit surprised too.

'Key!' Kris shouted at the dragon. He turned back to the lads and called them. 'Yo guys follow me to get on that awesome friend.' 

'See you later Kyungsoo,' Chanyeol grinned and waved at the boy. Kyungsoo smiled at the cheerful boy. 

'Bye hyung,' Tao and Sehun waved too, so Kyungsoo waved back.

'I'll miss you hyung,' Kai leaned close to Kyungsoo and whispered to his ears. Kyungsoo blushed and pushed Kai away.

'Kai... Don't be so weird..' Kyungsoo turned away.

The lads then all went on to the dragon. Kyungsoo sigh for relief after the dragon took off. He can finally use his power without hurting people nearby. 

When the dragon flew above the area where Kyungsoo stood, Kris let it stayed and the lads leaned to the side to watch the view below.

They saw a small figure waving at them, which was Kyungsoo that had been waiting for their signal.

Kris let Chanyeol to send out a small fire spark to show that Kyungsoo can start.

Kyungsoo saw the spark and slowly closed his eyes.

(On the dragon..)

'Kris hyung,' Chanyeol whispered, with Baekhyun behind him .' Are you the only one that have seen Kyungsoo's power?'

'No, Suho saw it too,' Kris looked at Suho, who was now looking down at the lands below.

'Is it really powerful?' Baekhyun asked. 

'You will never believe that such strong power is coming from that little body,' Kris smiled. 'Watch it and you will see. It's Kyungsoo's showtime.'

 

 

 


Author's notes :

I'm sorry for such a long update ;(

I promise that I'll update soon as I got a holiday *clap clap*

Anyways, our cutie Kyungsoo is going to rock the land XD 

And there will be more fluffy moments coming up >< hope you all will like it :)

Thank you and love you all <3